AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-03-27, 12:41   Link #381
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
It was a mistake watching this episode late at night. Now I can't get Renner's face out of my head.
I know what you mean, I'm also filled with the overwhelming desire to protect that smile.
Old 2018-03-27, 12:44   Link #382
Blueknight78

I was almost forgeting, the guy being the fake girl was so painfull obvious, it not was even fun, if they really want to "fool" us you definlity can't make it "so obvious" bi hinding her face and making her act so suspicious, that was really the only bad thing in this episode.
Old 2018-03-27, 13:11   Link #383
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Ah, yes. All of Six Arms got...disarmed so fast. Zero couldn't even wrinkle Sebas' suit. And finally...FINALLY....the classic comedy duo Momon and Nabe are back! I missed them so much! Seeing the girly and embarrassed side of Evileye was something I didn't think I wanted to see, but I'm glad it happened. So is she like...dead inside? lol

I thought this was gonna be 12 episodes, so I was somewhat sad that I was thinking it was all gonna end here. Glad there's one more!
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-27, 13:20   Link #384
pervypig

After Sabas pulling a one punch man last ep, i nearly dropped the show.... I came back just to see the Pleiades for my maid fetish - and got to see FUGGING SUCCULENT in a maid dress kicked in the balls. Totally going to watch the next ep...
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-27, 14:57   Link #385
Velsy

Somethings just not right with that princess. I just feel it. Shes doing something. Well I guess the whole linked to 8 Fingers is less likely now, but something is just.....ugh. While on the other hand, Demirugre is now doing something too while surprisingly Momon doesnt even know about it.

Just some points-
Well it was good to see Narberal again <3. But no action from her :s
Evileye got a bit too weirded out for my liking. Mainly too overdone in her reactions. But Ainz misunderstanding her was a little funny. Just a little bit.
aww those rose people really did die, but they will be resurrected as cripples. Team Blue Rose is done.... or at least grounded.
The Noble called out Momon? thats so co-coincidental that it actually isnt.
Guy in drag got his nads crushed. Should happen more often.
Princess is once again making use of the situation to raise her public image. All hail the innocent and kind, and benevolent, and virtuous, and whatever praiseworthy words can be used for her by the peasants. Kinda hoping ainz can spoil her party somehow, but I guess he'll use it to raise his own rep. But I got bad feelins how hes tied to the nobles plan, whos tied to the princess plan.. Its a bad omen.
Ainz getting pissed Entoma almost died, isnt because hes evil. Ainz cares alot for his subjects, if you havent noticed he considers them family. They are important to him since they are what his guild created.
That ring, was refered to in the beginning of the series. That dragon scene.

Quote:
But something doesn't add up. If she is so possessive of Climb and is indeed behind the scenes all this time, she wouldn't let him near the Eight Fingers, unless she already has counter measures or she wants him to get stronger.
I guess that question got answered this episode. Wants to look after cripple Climb.

Quote:
It was a mistake watching this episode late at night. Now I can't get Renner's face out of my head.
If you think that was disturbing... You should revisit the scene when Solution smiles in season one ^_~

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2018-03-27 at 15:41.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-27, 15:43   Link #386
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Ah, yes. All of Six Arms got...disarmed so fast. Zero couldn't even wrinkle Sebas' suit. And finally...FINALLY....the classic comedy duo Momon and Nabe are back! I missed them so much! Seeing the girly and embarrassed side of Evileye was something I didn't think I wanted to see, but I'm glad it happened. So is she like...dead inside? lol
She is filled to the brim with love. How can you not see that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
aww those rose people really did die, but they will be resurrected as cripples. Team Blue Rose is done.... or at least grounded.
The weakening is real but temporary. In game terms, they lose a few levels.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-27, 16:03   Link #387
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Something many people probably failed to notice:

The reason Evileye instantly fell for Momon is the same reason as for why Shalltear continued to call Ainz as "Ainz-sama" even when viewing him as an enemy during her partial brainwash.
Old 2018-03-27, 18:26   Link #388
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Waiting for people to claim Renner isn't a psychopath but rather a high functioning sociopath.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-27, 18:32   Link #389
Itlandm
Porcupine

So Evileye's heart stopped beating long ago? I guess she's some kind of spellcasting undead, then. A lich if they use western conventions. May be just as well we don't see her face behind that mask.

Wonder if that Gehenna wall of fire has some property that is not obvious to common people, either affecting the soul or affecting certain types of entities. Like undead... Demiurge's threat to Momon may seem like play-fighting right now, but what if it is not and he is genuinely plotting against his master, or at least testing him? It seems to me that there is something underhanded about him, quite beside being some of the closest to pure evil in the whole Tomb. Bug girl eating human flesh is not so much evil as just depraved, the instinct of a being that was never meant to fully emulate humanity. But Demiurge has a cold calculating aspect that is lacking in the other monsters.
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-27, 18:38   Link #390
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

Spoiler for Episode 12 Comments/Feedback:
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-27, 21:41   Link #391
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Narberal is so faithful to Ainz-sama.

Sebas got lucky picking up Tsuare.

Gazef is a good man. We need more people like him.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-27, 22:16   Link #392
ReddyRedWolf

Kay... This was the Princess plan all along. That is scary on the account of the collateral damage. All to nurse Climb.

How will Demiurge justify spending this much resources on this alliance to Ainz?

I know he doesn't like micro-managing his minions he should check up on them from time to time.

Aww ain't that cute Evileye has crush that is apparent even to Nabe. Too bad Monmon is dense as neutronium. Albedo and Shaltear ain't gonna like that.

Sebas is too OP. Got a young girl fawning over him out of it.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-28, 00:46   Link #393
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

That ring was finally shown again after episode 1, which might mean that the princess' plan won't work and Climb will not die because of the ability-boosting power of the ring.

If that's her when she's smiling, then imagine her face when something doesn't go according to her plan

Even Momon doesn't know what demi jaldabaoth plan is, all we know is that this is all a show for Momon to become a national hero.

The only thing that could derail the show, or "throw a monkey wrench into the gears" as Momon said, is the appearance of the other Yggdrasil players, specifically that old woman and the dragon.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-28, 01:26   Link #394
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
I know what you mean, I'm also filled with the overwhelming desire to protect that smile.
Am I misunderstanding something ?? Cause her smile is really creepy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Somethings just not right with that princess. I just feel it. Shes doing something. Well I guess the whole linked to 8 Fingers is less likely now, but something is just.....ugh.
At least she doesn't know that Climb has made some insane allies.

Quote:
I guess that question got answered this episode. Wants to look after cripple Climb.
I honestly can't say anything. Imagine what Climb would think if he found out about his beloved princess's real personality.

Quote:
If you think that was disturbing... You should revisit the scene when Solution smiles in season one ^_~
Solution's boobs more than makes up for her creepy smile. And I prepared mentally in advance that Ainz's minions were not ordinary people. But Renner ?? Blonde and flat chested girls, so far as I've seen, are mostly tsunderes, not some two faced crazy ass manipulator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
The only thing that could derail the show, or "throw a monkey wrench into the gears" as Momon said, is the appearance of the other Yggdrasil players, specifically that old woman and the dragon.
Wait what, really ?? The old woman and dragon are Yggdrasil players ?? I thought they are NPCs, since they are close to Evileye.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-28, 05:33   Link #395
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:

Wait what, really ?? The old woman and dragon are Yggdrasil players ?? I thought they are NPCs, since they are close to Evileye.
No, they are not players.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-28, 06:24   Link #396
pervypig

Now I'm not supposed to spoil things for pple who never read the LiN/WN, but I seriously seriously feel they should have put in more effort on this "men of the kingdom" arc. The arc took up 2 fugging volumes, at the very least they could have taken 1ep from the lizards(cos no one care bout reptiles duh) to make Sebastian shine properly. You know there's something wrong with the show when the opening cinematic show more actual action than the actual show.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-28, 09:18   Link #397
Sixth
Hu Tao

One more episode huh? I feel that the finale of S2 will be a pale in the comparison compare to S1 finale. It took 2 episodes for the final battle in S1 to ended and now we only have one more episode which I doubt that there would be an epic battle level like S1 final battle.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-28, 09:26   Link #398
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

makes me want a Sebas VS Saitama match.
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-28, 09:57   Link #399
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

finally we got another pure romance after lizard couple
I mean... Climb X Renner is just as twisted as Albedo/Shalltear X Momon.. The only different thing is that Momon is way more powerful and a bit smarter than Albedo/Shalltear so that they could not control him just like how Renner did toward Climb
I won't complain about their relationship though.. Climb needs Renner in his life after all.. That young man could easily get himself got killed really fast after all

Evileye is really adorable though.. and it's cute that she isn't even a tsundere... just pure dere all the way

Surprisingly, Momon didn't know anything about Demiurge's plan.. even though Demiurge seems like coordinates this plan well together with Aura, Albedo, Shalltear, and some Pleiades
I guess their goal to make Momon become the king of the world would be executed from now on
not bad considering that the world has disturbed Nazarick first by brainwashing Shalltear
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-28, 10:05   Link #400
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faux Mecha View Post
makes me want a Sebas VS Saitama match.
That wouldn't be a long match.

Quote:
The dragon did mention Yggdrasil in EP1 as well as "guild weapons". However it may be possible that the two are simply aware of Yggdrasil and the people\creature that came from it and not necessarily ex Yggdrasil players themselves.

For instance the two characters that appeared at the start of the same episode know about Rubik Cubes and that they were brought to their world 600 years before by the "Six Gods". It is pretty safe to assume that those "Six Gods" came from modern Earth just like Momon, and they might have spread knowledge about themselves and the world they came from.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote