AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana II - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 57 54.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 28 26.67%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 11.43%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 6.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.95%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-27, 07:46   Link #81
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Shana's tears have no effect on me...if only she wasn't so powerless against the enemy (I stress again that she lost her badass side somewhere between S1 and S2 ).
This is what happens when you fall in love.
Old 2008-01-27, 08:24   Link #82
Southern Cross
Crux

I dunno, Shana seems to be on the worst end of things getting hit with all those occurrences so rapidly, so I kind of understand why she's going through such emotions the way she did.

The episode was pretty intense, and quite fast paced. I could barely keep up with it all myself.

Hopefully they start putting the series on cruise control with the amount of action we've been getting. If they continue at the rate they're going in terms of actions, I fear they'll undermine the end of it all. There's no better way to end something of this sort than with something epic.
Old 2008-01-27, 08:29   Link #83
cnnydz
Feed me

at most two more episodes and we will get more action, and the plot development will speed up even more i guess
Old 2008-01-27, 09:16   Link #84
plzd0ntkeelme
self-proclaimed otaku

This ep is awesome with all the battles but it sure feels pointless. So, at the end reiji maigo is still in Yuuji so all the damages can still be fixed. Nobody died except Fumina but she's Hecate anyway. Silver also fail to materialize, and Johan went back inside Yuuji and everything went back just like before the battle begin. What on earth is all the chaos for? The only progression is in the next ep when Yoshida might become a Flame Haze.

I'm pretty sure the cyclone that blocks all the attacks come from Pheles. It's the same cyclone she uses when she messed up the school festival.
Old 2008-01-27, 09:18   Link #85
Kiyoru

Just watched the episode, and it was pretty good, but left me confused.

Could somebody explain the Yuji/Johan part, please? I don't get it D:
Old 2008-01-27, 09:49   Link #86
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
I felt sad for Kazumi. How can you guys not . Its not fair you know. Shana has a huge advantage over her. I will be rooting for you Kazumi Yoshida-san . I mean its not like shana was the only one crying like that ( well i did feel sorry for her too) and worrying about him.
Well I'd admit a slight bias against Kazumi has been there since the beginning. Hard to explain just what caused it exactly. But whatever the reason it has been incredibly easy to keep up.

Besides she's had some good advantages early on. Being a lot more sure about her feelings and an edge in the chest area . Are you sure Shana wasn't the only one crying like that? I mean Pheles probably was crying at some point, but Kazumi's eyes seemed pretty dry all through. But may leave that to her just not having any idea about the situation. Heck the Flame Hazes could barely keep track of it all.
Quote:
P.S. Does this guy ( Yuji) even deserve all the attention he is getting ??? . I will be rooting for you Johan. Take over the useless yuji and become the new cool protagonist you are . Lets start a Johan fanclub ^_^.
I'm honestly not believing this guy deserves all the attention either. But sadly Johan taking over would make Shana sad so its not much of an option. Guy will just have to become someone deserving at some point.
Old 2008-01-27, 10:41   Link #87
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'm honestly not believing this guy deserves all the attention either. But sadly Johan taking over would make Shana sad so its not much of an option. Guy will just have to become someone deserving at some point.

Then lets make the series about " Phelese of the whim", She is alot cooler than shana .

Who really needs shana and Yuji, when you can have Pheles and Johan .

Quote:
I think she has developed an interest in yuji after the first season and only wants to know more about him. Perhaps that when it does come down to killing yuji, she finds herself unable to do it.
She was about to kill him in this episode. Werent they going to try disassembling the container (Yuji) ? That is basically the same thing as destorying Yuji.
Quote:
Shana's tears have no effect on me...if only she wasn't so powerless against the enemy (I stress again that she lost her badass side somewhere between S1 and S2 ).
I thought her tears was kinda sad. Or at least it was very nicely animated and with the BGM it was kinda epic.

And about Shana, being worthless, i disagree. I mean We shouldnt forget that Hecate is one of the strongest Tomogaras. And shana basically was fighting equally against her. So i dont think she has lost her skills.

Any ways i do admit that she has become softer and in terms of attitude isnt the same Shana as season 1, but i guess people change. You can say, almost every single character in Shana has changed since S1.

and as shiroth said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
This is what happens when you fall in love.

Last edited by Whitemoon648; 2008-01-27 at 10:54.
Old 2008-01-27, 11:04   Link #88
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

A sad Shana = A sad Takara

seriously though, Yoshida needs to go away, It makes me jump with glee everytime I see her realize more and more that she does not belong in Yuji's and Shana's world. She's just a normal human and should live her life as a normal human being, Yuji and Shana did not choose to be what they are, they live in a world of strife and chaos, Yoshida has no place in it.

That Hougo is probably just something Pheles is using to keep an eye on things while she's away anyway.
Old 2008-01-27, 11:07   Link #89
The Best In The West
ひぐらしのなく頃に fan.

This is clrearly the best episode in season 2 sor far.
Old 2008-01-27, 11:09   Link #90
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best In The West View Post
This is clrearly the best episode in season 2 sor far.
Maybe we could even say the best in both season *_*. Well by a small margin from few episode in season 1 at least.
Old 2008-01-27, 11:39   Link #91
alvinkhorfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post

She was about to kill him in this episode. Werent they going to try disassembling the container (Yuji) ? That is basically the same thing as destorying Yuji.
Why does Hecate want to disassemble Yuji? Yet another part of their plan to resurrect Silver?

At about 16.16 minutes, Yuji fall down after some sort of unrestricted method occurs. Why is it so?

At about 17.48 minutes, someone said: "I am sorry." I think it is Johan. Why did he say so?

Last edited by alvinkhorfire; 2008-01-27 at 11:50.
Old 2008-01-27, 11:46   Link #92
lua thien
Fallen Exile

Quote:
I think she has developed an interest in yuji after the first season and only wants to know more about him. Perhaps that when it does come down to killing yuji, she finds herself unable to do it.

Perhaps if she gets another chance that is. Yuji has become irrelevant in the Master Throne's view now that she merged with Konoe and absorbed those memories. I just want to see how she'll use them later on.

It would be awesome if Shana can do Mujushin Kenjitsu while battling Hecate.
Old 2008-01-27, 11:46   Link #93
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire View Post
Why does Hecate want to disassmble Yuji? Yet another part of their plan to resurrect Silver?
You'll see soon enough

Quote:
At about 16.16 minutes, Yuji fall down after some sort of unrestricted method occurs. Why is it so?
Johan was taking over his body

Quote:
At about 17.48 minutes, someone said: "I am sorry." I think it is Johan. Why did he say so?
He was saying sorry to Wilhelmina for stealing Pheles
Old 2008-01-27, 11:54   Link #94
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Why does Hecate want to disassmble Yuji? Yet another part of their plan to resurrect Silver?

1) I'm thinking that was so that the Raging Mango would randomly appear in another torch somewhere not crowded with top class Flame Haze, so that whatever mechanism they have in place has time to complete without interference. Or if the random relocation is still a problem, maybe they wanted to steal the Mango completely. Hecate considered all objectives completed despite failing at disassembly, which is why I lean towards the former. And resurrect Silver? I thought they were keeping him captive for something....

2) Yuji can't fly/hover. The actions of someone else had caused him to be suspended in midair, and the spell activating was enough to break whatever mechanism remained.
Old 2008-01-27, 11:56   Link #95
Rhyel
*Graphic Designer

Question

To me, one scene have no sense.

After the battle is over Pheles drop Johan... I don't undertand why.

Nodoby cares about until he transform back to Yuji.
Old 2008-01-27, 13:17   Link #96
Cheezy
brrr

Send a message via MSN to Cheezy
Wow, great ep.

My only complaint is Kazumi, with her always staring and going "i wish i could be closer to yuji...."
Old 2008-01-27, 13:23   Link #97
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Why does Hecate want to disassemble Yuji? Yet another part of their plan to resurrect Silver?

-It could be that. or just that they want to control silver, or it could be they just want Reiji maigo like before.

-He falls down because maybe Johan is trying to take control again?

-And As johan saying Sorry , it could mean many things. It could mean Johan doesnt exist any more. It could mean that in past something between them has happend and he is saying sorry. and many other things.

There could be manythings to what they say, so Really cant predict anything .
Old 2008-01-27, 13:54   Link #98
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

I have a feeling the silver is just part of a much bigger plot for Bal Masque. Perhaps, like Sabrac, they put their own mark on the Reiji Maigo?
Old 2008-01-27, 14:24   Link #99
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Alright, finally watched it.

Would have been much better if Yuji ever did anything else but scream like a little girl. I'm still wondering why any girl would ever want him, ever. He's so damn pathetic that it makes me sick. At least he actually used his powers (once), so I guess he gets some points for that...

However, with the inclusion of Dantalion and the reveal of Bal Masque's plans, this episode shoots up into the land of much better.

So, 10 - 22 for Yuji's patheticness + 17 for Dantalion and Bal Masque - 3 for Yoshida being Yoshida + 5 for Johan's awesomness = 7/10.
Old 2008-01-27, 14:57   Link #100
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

From my perspective, Hecate seems like she's trying to stop Silver's resurrection, along with the others of Bal Masque, which means under that cute exterior, lies a power hungry warmonger who wants to keep the Silvers position as head hancho of Bal Masque, just my view though
Closed Thread