AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-18, 16:35   Link #101
haegar
mangaviking

the thought of Yamamoto getting reprimanded for failure by a superior has some appeal
Old 2012-06-18, 16:37   Link #102
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
the thought of Yamamoto getting reprimanded for failure by a superior has some appeal
Yeah. I'm kind of hoping Yamamoto's teacher is present among the Zero Division--a shingami so old, he can't even walk anymore, but yet so powerful, that he can literally pwn everyone from his wheelchair with his reiatsu alone. In fact, I think it would be kind of cool if all the fighting taking place in the seireitei came to a grinding halt as some kind of massive wave of spiritual energy KO's the fodder and forces everyone relevant down to their knees (including Yamamoto) simultaneously.

Last edited by sayde; 2012-06-18 at 17:00.
Old 2012-06-18, 17:21   Link #103
Alchemist007
*Author

Almost forgot Ichigo is busy in HM, so yeah the G13 would definitely need someone to help them out considering recent events.
Old 2012-06-18, 18:21   Link #104
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
It's been confirmed that they'll be making an appearance. And it should be any time now. Kubo's supposedly already worked on their character designs. And this is definitely the event he spoke of that will force them to finally get off their lazy asses.
I actually don't want them to show up. Kinda ruins my favourite fanfiction for me. :/

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2012-06-18, 19:06   Link #105
Alchemist007
*Author

That's why I like waiting for a series to end to start a FF, it's why I'm holding out on Bleach.
Old 2012-06-19, 01:40   Link #106
astrallionheart

Old 2012-06-19, 05:02   Link #107
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Or that Isshin changed his last name when he became a human? It's also possible he took his wife's last name. It happens in Japan sometimes depending on which family has the higher status. I have several male coworkers who have married and changed their last name after being "adopted" into their wife's family because that family had no male heirs.
that could also be a reason why the kurosaki name is not so well-known in soul society. isshin could turn out to be a member of one of the noble families like the shiba, shihouin, kuchiki and kyouraku. it could explain why he is so powerful. if only we were writing bleach instead of kubo. i believe someone in this forums once suggested that we highjack the series. seems like a good idea.
Old 2012-06-19, 11:10   Link #108
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
that could also be a reason why the kurosaki name is not so well-known in soul society. isshin could turn out to be a member of one of the noble families like the shiba, shihouin, kuchiki and kyouraku. it could explain why he is so powerful. if only we were writing bleach instead of kubo. i believe someone in this forums once suggested that we highjack the series. seems like a good idea.
I like the idea of him being in zero squad, personally, but I definitely think he changed his name when he became human. It's the only logical explanation I can find for why no one in SS knew of the Kurosaki name. Though a connection to the Shiba clan could be really interesting as well. They've certainly alluded to it before with several characters commenting on Ichigo's remarkable resemblance to Kaien.

I'm still on for hijacking this series if Kubo butchers it like he has in the past. I'm being patient with these new chapters though. Things seem sort of promising. I'll see where he takes it before Twitter stalking him and abducting him
Old 2012-06-19, 11:21   Link #109
haegar
mangaviking

^ I'm going with the name change assumption for now, too and if it turns out to go in the Shiba direction it wouldn't be too surprising - awesome chance for Kubo to retcon in some plot connection (in fact on this one I would even give him the benefit of the doubt that at SSarc time there was some concept for that in the drawer, it was hinted quite a few times after all)
Old 2012-06-20, 00:27   Link #110
Kitsueki
会津

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
It's been confirmed that they'll be making an appearance. And it should be any time now. Kubo's supposedly already worked on their character designs. And this is definitely the event he spoke of that will force them to finally get off their lazy asses.
I'm kinda worried about Squad 0 appearing to be honest. A lot of the factions KT introduces end up wasted or misused. Kinda like all the Vaizards vs. Aizen & Espada.

What if Squad 0 gets owned? ¬.¬
Old 2012-06-20, 01:29   Link #111
Calca
Expressionless

Think of a whole squad probably Kyoraku level or above.

That's zero squad. Doubt they'd die all that easily. It's not a bunch of Komamuras (though I like Komamura, he's probably one of the weaker captains)
Old 2012-06-20, 02:27   Link #112
Excelion

I just hope the Zero Squad has somewhat unique characters designs...or that'll instantly ruin them for me. Not a good sign so far with the Sternritter's designs.
Old 2012-06-20, 02:41   Link #113
Knjaz

Remembering the chapter 397, I wonder if Aizen foresaw current events, when developing Ichigo I can go as far as assuming that Aizen knowingly destroyed Cleaner to let him train and develop further, as it was mentioned by few other people, before. Then use FGT to defeat him, since Aizen definitely knew about Fullbringers, together with rest of SS, and possibly knew about FGT.
+ Aizen sentence of "You're son of a shinigami and a ". Combine that with what ppl here said about who Ichigo's mother can be. (although ye, there was a confusion with 2 different phrases in 2 chapters.)

Guess there's a very good chance of seeing more "Just as planned" moments in the future.... and then we end up with Aizen being Spirit king's agent or being manipulated by "it", that saw what was coming and decided to prepare. (after all, Quincies with their ability and goals are an ultimate threat to Spirit world) Aizen didn't look too frustrated when he was sentenced to 20k years.

But I guess it's just my imagination.

Last edited by Knjaz; 2012-06-20 at 02:59.
Old 2012-06-20, 03:07   Link #114
Mateus

^
Aizen has to be the final boss, nothing else makes sense.
Old 2012-06-20, 04:31   Link #115
Kitsueki
会津

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
Think of a whole squad probably Kyoraku level or above.

That's zero squad. Doubt they'd die all that easily. It's not a bunch of Komamuras (though I like Komamura, he's probably one of the weaker captains)
Yeah, I know they're supposed to be super strong. Yet, a lot of the people that are supposed to be super strong have ended up being made a mockery of. Hell, even Yamamoto was -wasted- in FKT arc.

This is just me questioning the intent of their use, lol.
Old 2012-06-20, 05:06   Link #116
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsueki View Post
Yeah, I know they're supposed to be super strong. Yet, a lot of the people that are supposed to be super strong have ended up being made a mockery of. Hell, even Yamamoto was -wasted- in FKT arc.

This is just me questioning the intent of their use, lol.
He wasn't wasted. Aizen just outsmarted him, though even Aizen acknowleged in a fair fight, the old man would beat him....
Old 2012-06-20, 05:17   Link #117
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjaz View Post
+ Aizen sentence of "You're son of a shinigami and a ". Combine that with what ppl here said about who Ichigo's mother can be. (although ye, there was a confusion with 2 different phrases in 2 chapters.)
That sentence was later corrected in the tankoubon. It was always meant to be "You are the son of a human and a -- (shinigami)"
Old 2012-06-20, 06:11   Link #118
sayde

The thread for chapter 497 has been created. Please direct discussion regarding this weeks chapter into it's respective thread. Thanks.

*edit*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
Think of a whole squad probably Kyoraku level or above
Call me optimistic, but I'm thinking these guys might actually be on Aizen's level or above. Because in the novel, the 8th Kenpachi had some incredibly cheap abilities with his bankai. It was even more overpowered than Aizen's shikai. In fact, it took nothing less than Squad 0 before he was willing to give up. Because the other captains among the Gotei 13 couldn't beat him. This may sound crazy, but I think the 3 members of the Gotei 13 who are Squad 0 level are probably Yamamoto, Unohana (since her power is unknown), and Zaraki (who's feats in the novel against the 8th Kenpachi make him out to be obnoxiously OP).

Last edited by sayde; 2012-06-20 at 14:51.
Closed Thread