Old 2014-05-08, 16:02   Link #81
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Watch Obito to be the one to come out of the portal
it makes more sense than it being madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Look, Sakura has been getting a lot of training from a Sanin. Hell she's been getting trained by Tsunade longer than Naruto was mentored by Jiraya.
that's not accurate. naruto and jiraiya found tsuande
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 16:06   Link #82
Cookie-Monster

Quote:
Not everyone needs a tragic background. After all Sakura is supposed to be the one who binds the team considering how far she has went for both Naruto and Sasuke at her own personal sacrifice.

Naruto is the Heart and Sasuke is the... Err..

Something.

Look, Sakura has been getting a lot of training from a Sanin. Hell she's been getting trained by Tsunade longer than Naruto was mentored by Jiraya. So her getting a last ditch power-up that puts her life at risk if she uses it wouldn't be all that surprising as it being an emergency power would explain why she hasn't used it.

Hell, give her a flashback of Tsunade teaching her it and telling her only to use it as a last resort.
Yes thats possible. But that is the very definition of "forcing her into the fight". It leads to a cheesy sequence of events.
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 17:07   Link #83
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
it makes more sense than it being madara

that's not accurate. naruto and jiraiya found tsuande
Yeah and she didn't even start training with tsunade until some time after Naruto's 3 year journey started.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 17:31   Link #84
itachi-san314

just fyi, the new filler episode gets into detail and explains why hiruzen picked the teams as he did. mostly what we already guessed, but pretty applicable to this discussion

Spoiler for funny:
Old 2014-05-08, 18:52   Link #85
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
just fyi, the new filler episode gets into detail and explains why hiruzen picked the teams as he did. mostly what we already guessed, but pretty applicable to this discussion

Spoiler for funny:
why is it so hard to not click spoiler tags lol...
im still gon defend sakura tho. she gonna prove she belongs there. all she really needs is access to sage chakra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
She can't just get some random powerup. At best she is upper tier of the konoha class.

Sasuke and Naruto reached Kage status hundreds of chapters ago. Sakura is still a jounin, and even then shes not at the level of Kakashi or Gai. Her training with Tsunade probably brought her to Lee and Neji level.
every since she unlocked that seal, she attained a power on par with tsunade if not more so teccccchhhnicalllyyy she is kage level.
Old 2014-05-08, 19:28   Link #86
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
every since she unlocked that seal, she attained a power on par with tsunade if not more so teccccchhhnicalllyyy she is kage level.
Kage level stopped being even remotely impressive at all when Edo Madara (who is said to be weaker than revived Madara, even without his eyes) stomped 5 of them at once. Now he's revived, has one Rinnegan, one Sharingan, and is likely about to get the other Rinnegan. Kage level might as well be Tenten level.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 20:31   Link #87
Divinegundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Kage level stopped being even remotely impressive at all when Edo Madara (who is said to be weaker than revived Madara, even without his eyes) stomped 5 of them at once. Now he's revived, has one Rinnegan, one Sharingan, and is likely about to get the other Rinnegan. Kage level might as well be Tenten level.
being a Hokage lvl shinobi means you get to watch the battle and not be killed by stray shots. Unless your Sakura which means you get to fight

Btw where is Bee???????

" Yes; I watched Naruto 15 years ago, it was called Dragon Ball Z"

MY AMV of Tieria/Virtue/Nadleeh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTKrCKoohjU
Divinegundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 20:32   Link #88
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Impressive or not it remains a major distinction in the narutoverse. Yeah Yeah I know madara stomped them to pieces but he has always been an exception (along with hashirama) and we now know we have Indra (and ashura) to thank for that. But none of this changes the fact that Sakura has surpassed tsunade, a kage

Oh ten ten. Bless her heart
Old 2014-05-08, 20:36   Link #89
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
why is it so hard to not click spoiler tags lol...
im still gon defend sakura tho. she gonna prove she belongs there. all she really needs is access to sage chakra.

Well, I'll give you props for your tenacity, but hoping for a miracle is only going to leave you disappointed
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 20:41   Link #90
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinegundam View Post
Btw where is Bee???????
Dead. The Hachibi was removed, and no one was there to give his heart a handjob.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 21:34   Link #91
Cookie-Monster

Is zetsu really holding off the entire shinobi alliance and all the other kages? Or did I miss something in one of the earlier chapters? Are they all incapacitated? Where is ten-ten with her secret gourd of doom? Where is orochimaru? What happened to kabuto? He popped in for a cameo and then vanished? I want more hashirama!

I don't really mind that we are not getting any scenes with them so far; What i'm more worried is that just when the Madara fight is about to get juicy, well get 2 months worth chapters updating us on the other shinobi lol
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 21:42   Link #92
DKN117

Quote:
Dead. The Hachibi was removed, and no one was there to give his heart a handjob.
Coulda sworn I saw the 8-Tails lop off another tentacle as he was being sucked in...
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 22:30   Link #93
Fruits Basket Fan

Quote:
I wonder if Kakashi acknowledging that Sakura is no longer in love or obsessed with Sasuke will be enough to sink that ship and its fans will move on to another whose sails are still going strong?

No?

Didn't think so.

Anyway, it seems like having 2 eyes will make our dastardly foe a real beast. Makes me wonder how powerful he is if Six Paths Naruto, Rinnegan Sasuke and Head Dot Sakura are supposed to be smacked around by him.
I agree!

After all, Kakashi stated Sakura feelings are different from before and how she may still want to save someone she liked (past tense), it is more out of duty as a kind girl. If it was because she loves him, why bring up she is kind at all? Because her kindness is the main reason why she is not giving up Sasuke, not romantic feelings since Kakashi stated her "like" for Sasuke is different from back then (when it was purely romantic back then).

If anything, this may imply she only views Sasuke as a teammate now.

The whole way she acted when Sasuke was there (she hardly pay any attention to him) and chapter 635 is contrary on how a girl in love would act.
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 23:08   Link #94
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
Is zetsu really holding off the entire shinobi alliance and all the other kages? Or did I miss something in one of the earlier chapters? Are they all incapacitated? Where is ten-ten with her secret gourd of doom? Where is orochimaru? What happened to kabuto? He popped in for a cameo and then vanished? I want more hashirama!

I don't really mind that we are not getting any scenes with them so far; What i'm more worried is that just when the Madara fight is about to get juicy, well get 2 months worth chapters updating us on the other shinobi lol
i guess they are all fighting spiral zetsu/yamato? that or they are standing still and watching this fight... either way

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
Coulda sworn I saw the 8-Tails lop off another tentacle as he was being sucked in...
yea there's no way bee is dead
Old 2014-05-08, 23:36   Link #95
DKN117

Quote:
i guess they are all fighting spiral zetsu/yamato? that or they are standing still and watching this fight... either way
Actually, didn't Karin, Suigetsu, and Orochimaru take Spiral down? ...Also, yay that someone else besides me thinks it's Yamato trapped in there.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 23:57   Link #96
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Well, I'll give you props for your tenacity, but hoping for a miracle is only going to leave you disappointed
I am certain i wont be disappointed

Quote:
yea there's no way bee is dead
yeah he is prolly nursing himself back to health inside tentacle

Quote:
Actually, didn't Karin, Suigetsu, and Orochimaru take Spiral down? ...Also, yay that someone else besides me thinks it's Yamato trapped in there.
yeah quite a few of us noticed yamato in the spiral zetsu after suigetsu hit em with double pistol. he was amplifying the zetsu which allowed him to use that large wood summon
Old 2014-05-09, 03:36   Link #97
dark44

the only way for sakura to be op is that make her kagya recrinimation until now we dont know who she recrinimated to
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 04:08   Link #98
itachi-san314

Quote:
yea, but that fight went by so fast, i kind of doubt it's over. or maybe it lasted a normal amount of time and i'm just used to fights taking months...
Old 2014-05-09, 13:03   Link #99
Kumagawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post

Team 7 is really outclassed right now against double guns rinnegan Madara. You deduct 50 points right off the bat for them having Sakura present. I expect the other forgotten characters to start parachuting in. Where are they anyway? We need Hinata screaming "Naruto-kun!"

Yeah we need more Killer Bee! talk about forgotten.
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 13:34   Link #100
strategos

here's my prediction
Kakashi will lose his right eye, and then obito will give his right eye sharingan to Kakashi

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion