AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-09, 05:59   Link #1
sayde

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 491 Discussion

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules.
Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links
Some raw scans have been released. I'm sure spoilers are soon to follow. So I've made this thread now. I don't know exactly what's going on within the few scans I saw, but some highlights include:
Spoiler for chapter 491:

Last edited by sayde; 2012-05-09 at 14:24.
Old 2012-05-09, 08:59   Link #2
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 491:
Old 2012-05-09, 09:25   Link #3
Lunarskylar

wheee its allon... kk i really wanna know how he's back, was there something that said orihime healed all the arrancars?
Old 2012-05-09, 09:42   Link #4
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I think the girls just used their arms again...so, Ishida and his family are deserters?
Old 2012-05-09, 09:49   Link #5
Rahan

Allon is not really an Arrancar though ...
He is a chimera summoned through the sacrifice of the left arms of the 3 fraccions.

And for some reason their left arm grew back during the timeskip ... Yamamoto is the only one who gets to suffer the consequences of a "sacrifice"

Maybe it's a mistranslation, but Souken is alive unless they don't know he is dead. (which would be kinda surprising really ...). Maybe Souken is the Quinzen ! (Quincy Aizen)

Last edited by Rahan; 2012-05-09 at 10:04.
Old 2012-05-09, 10:02   Link #6
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Allon is not really an Arrancar though ...
He is a chimera summoned through the sacrifice of the left arms of the 3 fraccions.

And for some reason their left arm grew back during the timeskip ... Yamamoto is the only one who gets to suffer the consequences of a "sacrifice"
Are you implying that Kubo's logic is flawed!? How dare you!
Old 2012-05-09, 10:17   Link #7
Lunarskylar

actually i decided to do some research on the unmasked databook, and it confirms that orihime did indeed heal halibel and crew. only them it seems

pretty interesting book, i wonder if yammy's fraccion puppy will appear in the upcoming chapters
Old 2012-05-09, 10:28   Link #8
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
... Yamamoto is the only one who gets to suffer the consequences of a "sacrifice"
he's a stubborn old man and probably didn't want it healed.
Old 2012-05-09, 11:18   Link #9
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I don't mind this beast dude coming back if it means getting more from the 3 fraccions but would have prefered it under slightly different circumstances, this should have been a Ichigo fight where he better gauges the new powers so him letting loose withwhatever super powers he has now would have been nice.
I don't see the point in saving all that for the last fight we've seen it all before anyway.
Might as well just give me my bad ass ass kicking Ichigo and be done with it all.

Some nice tid bits of info tho, seems alot of theories have panned out but wasn't exactly hard figuring out.
Old 2012-05-09, 11:41   Link #10
Enishi316

Another wasted chapter...can he just kill this loser and go on to sporting opponents already. Nooooooo has to be dragged out chapter after chapter..week after week..>_>
Old 2012-05-09, 12:53   Link #11
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I really wanna know why this fight is dragging on for so long...dont tell me that he will defeat Ayon then Ichigo will bankai his ass

PS I first thought that might be Yammy
Old 2012-05-09, 13:04   Link #12
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enishi316 View Post
Another wasted chapter...can he just kill this loser and go on to sporting opponents already. Nooooooo has to be dragged out chapter after chapter..week after week..>_>
It's chapter 491....if you don't know what to expect from Bleach by now, I don't know what to say. There's really no point in bitching about it anymore.

Anyway, interesting info dump about Quincies. Also, yay Allon! Let's hope he isn't one shot like last time.
Old 2012-05-09, 14:47   Link #13
Azure King
Snr Spammer

all talk no substance chapter yet again,
Old 2012-05-09, 19:28   Link #14
Lycodrake

Spoiler:
Old 2012-05-09, 20:01   Link #15
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

You guys seriously underestimate ayon... the person who KILLED him was the HEAD CAPTAIN... This punk quincy is nothing compared to Yama.
Old 2012-05-09, 20:06   Link #16
Lendial

pointless chapter but im actually very interested to see how well alon does vs this dolt.
Old 2012-05-09, 21:03   Link #17
sayde

Ayon *should* put up a challenge. Come on Kubo, whats the harm of having Appaci, Rose, and Sung-Sun have a shining moment that doesn't end with total humiliation? For Tia's sake, just give it to 'em. Besides, its not like Ichigo has to end EVERY battle by going Bankai. I'm actually rather enjoying the fact that our main protagonist is holding his own in shikai (against Kirge's Vollstandig) while remaining relatively unscathed. So if someone else should defeat Kirge and allow Ichigo to quit while he's ahead, I don't think I'd mind too much.

But realistically speaking, I'm thinking Kirge's probably going to find some way to reduce Ayon to spirit particles and collect that energy. That will be what pushes Ichigo to go Bankai. I hope I'm way off though.
Old 2012-05-09, 21:12   Link #18
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Meh, I have a feeling the bankai suppression abilities exposed by the Neo-Quincy come from Szayel's own abilities (Pretty sure he suppressed Renji's bankai). If the Quincy have invaded Hueco Mundo first before Soul Society, it could be because they needed to lay their hands on the tech.
Old 2012-05-09, 22:36   Link #19
Calca
Expressionless

You have to kind of think Ayon will do something of value at least weaken or injure him a little.

The fact that he was taken out so fast naturally leads us to believe that he's weak but we forget he was pretty much taken out by the strongest character in the entire series
Old 2012-05-09, 23:31   Link #20
sayde

Yeah. For Ayon to be able to easily take out a bunch of VC's means he arguably possesses low to average captain class strength. Obviously Yamamoto's far above the average strength of a captain. But I could definitely see him rivaling the likes of say...Komamura.
Closed Thread