AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-09-25, 15:32   Link #1
amasposu

RaW HERO

Name: RaW HERO
Associated Names: ロウヒーロー
Story & Art: Akira Hiramoto (Kangoku Gakuen/Prison School)

Manga-Updates: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=150498

Last edited by amasposu; 2018-09-25 at 15:44.
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-25, 15:38   Link #2
amasposu

Chapter 1:

NSFW
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by amasposu; 2018-09-26 at 16:38.
Old 2018-11-13, 12:19   Link #3
amasposu

Chapter 3:

NSFW
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2018-12-11, 02:44   Link #4
amasposu

Chapter 3 is scanlated. The new group is churning out chapters really fast.
Old 2018-12-12, 07:14   Link #5
Velsy

Chapter 1, I was like.. "I am confused, whats going on?"
Chapter 2, I was like , so Hes a poor guy trying to support two borthers.. oh wait he has a shithead of a little brother crying cause hes not living in an skyrise apartment building in luxury like his friends do.. I want to slap this little shit silly. MC sacrificing his guts for them. Least the middle brother gets mad cause hes worried.
Chapter 3 .. . ugh... seriously ? That girl on the cover is the MC playing trap ? (is this bait?) wait how does he looks so pretty,. its not like he had some professional make up artists to help me out ?? defuq ? Well lets see where this goes..... I doubt its going to be any good tho, this could train wreck fast.

And that was my experience chapter by chapter

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-12, 08:56   Link #6
amasposu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Chapter 1, I was like.. "I am confused, whats going on?"
Chapter 2, I was like , so Hes a poor guy trying to support two borthers.. oh wait he has a shithead of a little brother crying cause hes not living in an skyrise apartment building in luxury like his friends do.. I want to slap this little shit silly. MC sacrificing his guts for them. Least the middle brother gets mad cause hes worried.
Chapter 3 .. . ugh... seriously ? That girl on the cover is the MC playing trap ? (is this bait?) wait how does he looks so pretty,. its not like he had some professional make up artists to help me out ?? defuq ? Well lets see where this goes..... I doubt its going to be any good tho, this could train wreck fast.

And that was my experience chapter by chapter
I had the same reaction when I read chapter 1 and 3. Take it easy on the little brother though. When you were little, did you have a friend who had something really cool that your family couldn't afford, but you really want to have? I think that is very common for a normal elementary school boy, just like Chinatsu. (For me, it was a Super Nintendo. My parents couldn't afford it.) If you look at how Chinatsu refused his friend's bag and kept his own garbage bag, he is actually very aware of how poor his family is.

More importantly, did you notice how the elephant from chapter 3 is the same one from chapter 1? I think the plot will thicken really soon!
Old 2018-12-12, 13:24   Link #7
MK-95-
Rookie Cop

If Prison School is anything to go by, I expect this manga to get even weirder than it already is. Not that I have a problem with that since I enjoyed PS precisely because of said weirdness.

Him being a trap is a bit of a deal breaker for me, but I'll stick with it for now to see where this is going. Preferably I'd like this trap angle to only be a temporary thing and not become a central theme/plot point of the story, but from the looks of things, this whole story just might revolve around him being a trap...
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-13, 04:52   Link #8
Velsy

Yeah, if being put on the cover as a trap doesnt give that away....... And thats right from the get go, not an arc further down the line in, say another volume.

And this wasnt cause he had some superpower related to being able to disguse himself as a woman. He had noting of the sort, showed nothing of the sort. Only thing we saw was he could see a girl supposedly getting fondled by the dude which could easily be because nonone wanted to get involved and the MC was a sucker for the trap.. It was business card, locker, then interview. So yeah, guess thats why we are confused as hell. Noone preped him for what he was to do, he only had a piece of paper. And only has brothers, no experience making himself look good as a girl. Kinda why I suspicious its terrible writing and going to be a terrible plot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amasposu View Post
I had the same reaction when I read chapter 1 and 3. Take it easy on the little brother though. When you were little, did you have a friend who had something really cool that your family couldn't afford, but you really want to have? I think that is very common for a normal elementary school boy, just like Chinatsu. (For me, it was a Super Nintendo. My parents couldn't afford it.) If you look at how Chinatsu refused his friend's bag and kept his own garbage bag, he is actually very aware of how poor his family is.

More importantly, did you notice how the elephant from chapter 3 is the same one from chapter 1? I think the plot will thicken really soon!
Yeah, but thats still unexuseable. I just going to hope, now that the MC signed up for the money out of guilt and depression, he'll be smart about it. Thats if the story doesnt turn out to be terrible.

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2018-12-13 at 05:11.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:13   Link #9
amasposu

Chapter 4 is out.

This chapter clears up the reason of the suitcase but brings in even more confusion. Hiramoto is so good at trolling.