AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2016-01-15, 11:58   Link #10061
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Read My Sig :)
jo to azami is like kaneki to tsukiyama
__________________
~Anime Songs Chord~
latest update 1 September 2016
ninjastarforcex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-15, 12:16   Link #10062
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Im Lost
So, if Asami is Jou fan boy then he might be the reason as to why he trained Erina like he did.
- Jou made shitty food while in the dorms for everyone to taste it
- Somehow Jun was not the only one who remember that, Asami does too. But him misinterpreted it as some harsh training from his beloved senpai.
- Few years later, he starts his keikaku.
- He makes crappy food a la Jou in order for her to recognize the gourmet one.

Blame Jou guys, it's all his fault
__________________
DOmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-15, 12:20   Link #10063
Dysprosium
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: P | [T]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Second year is the year when students finally has adapted into the school
It is also the good time when the author want to advance the Drama and problem.
If we put metaphorically into Trilogy, the second story is the phase where the problem begin the take shape after the prologue in the first story. Where the third Story is the Conclusion phase for epilogue.
Why does it sound eerily familiar to the Star Wars trilogy?

I still think the reveal should come towards the end of their high school life, though.

__________

Found this:

Quote:
Remember how Azami trained Erina's God tongue?

That's right, by feeding her disgusting food.

Now we know where his methods came from. He misinterpreted Jouchirou feeding him failed dishes as genuine training from his senpai.

This shit is all Jouichirou's fault to begin with.
It had me in stitches.
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-15, 12:23   Link #10064
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Im Lost
^^ I saw that too. It's kinda plausible, which make it even more funnier.
__________________
DOmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-15, 12:25   Link #10065
Hakai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Age: 19
It couldn't be Jou's cooking alone that got him a fanboy

Gin was at his level too

But just wasn't as cool and badass
__________________
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-15, 12:25   Link #10066
Dysprosium
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: P | [T]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
^^ I saw that too. It's kinda plausible, which make it even more funnier.
I guess Azami-dono is the most misunderstood individual in SnS, then!
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-15, 12:43   Link #10067
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
That was part of the insult. Not only did he insinuate that he has no emotional ties to his once-home, but he also refuses to acknowledge his status as a Nakiri.
Azami said that the part where Souma thought he could have emotional attachments to the Polar Star Dorm as it is now was an insult.

Anyway, PSY, I can see why you think Erina might not have heard what Souma just said, considering she was shown to only just have arrived right when he said it. So yeah, she probably didn't hear everything - it's possible that she only heard the "My dad" part, even.

But now that Azami knows about it, I think that the time Erina also finds out won't be too far off. If she really didn't hear what Souma said.
__________________
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-15, 12:52   Link #10068
Dysprosium
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: P | [T]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Azami said that the part where Souma thought he could have emotional attachments to the Polar Star Dorm as it is now was an insult.
Exactly. Souma addressing Azami as "Nakamura-senpai" had nothing to do with the insult the latter brought up; it was centered around the current state of affairs of the PSD.

Quote:
Anyway, PSY, I can see why you think Erina might not have heard what Souma just said, considering she was shown to only just have arrived right when he said it. So yeah, she probably didn't hear everything - it's possible that she only heard the "My dad" part, even.

But now that Azami knows about it, I think that the time Erina also finds out won't be too far off. If she really didn't hear what Souma said.
Dragon, the fact that some of the readers have doubts over that situation makes me think it was deliberate on the author's part, to make it inconclusive to a certain extent.

You know what? I think the author's gonna drag out this cock-tease, despite signs of it happening now/soon/in the near future.
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-15, 13:17   Link #10069
Wandering Soul
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: America
I wasn't expecting the bomb to be dropped like that.

Azami's face when he was talking about Jou shows that Erina isn't the only Nakiri with a crush. This entire situation is a case of "Notice me senapi" gone wrong.
__________________
Wandering Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-15, 13:21   Link #10070
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 31
I realy hope Erina heard what Souma said just now.
But yeah I too can see azami going all 'Marry Erina' now
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Twitch
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-15, 13:25   Link #10071
ghost013
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Lol at Erina's wtf face.
__________________
ghost013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-15, 13:49   Link #10072
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Xanadu
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
So, if Asami is Jou fan boy then he might be the reason as to why he trained Erina like he did.
- Jou made shitty food while in the dorms for everyone to taste it
- Somehow Jun was not the only one who remember that, Asami does too. But him misinterpreted it as some harsh training from his beloved senpai.
- Few years later, he starts his keikaku.
- He makes crappy food a la Jou in order for her to recognize the gourmet one.

Blame Jou guys, it's all his fault
so do you mean... umm... beside Jun, Asami also experienced those tentacles?
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-15, 14:40   Link #10073
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Im Lost
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
so do you mean... umm... beside Jun, Asami also experienced those tentacles?
Expect those Yaoi doujins in the upcoming Comiket
__________________
DOmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-15, 15:54   Link #10074
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 28
@PSY: Yeah, I also think there's a chance he'll drag it out. But I do hope he doesn't drag it too long.

@AC-P: Yeah, if he really asks him to marry her, that'd be great. I can see Erina disagreeing, though, especially if she didn't hear what Souma just said.
__________________
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-15, 15:59   Link #10075
Skaddix
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Ah this reveal finally for Issue 150.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-15, 16:09   Link #10076
steam fish
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
I feel like this isn't really a good part for the reveal though, I mean although Souma is good, he doesn't really seem to live up to his father's blood. I mean holy crap, Azami was already at the 3rd seat at Souma's age while Souma is still struggling to get into the elite ten >.>
steam fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-15, 16:15   Link #10077
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@PSY: Yeah, I also think there's a chance he'll drag it out. But I do hope he doesn't drag it too long.

@AC-P: Yeah, if he really asks him to marry her, that'd be great. I can see Erina disagreeing, though, especially if she didn't hear what Souma just said.
I can see Souma being the one to disagree rather than Erina. - Remember Erina can't even stay behind cover when Azami tells her to come over. I seriously doubt she'd say anything but 'as you wish father'.
Suddenly refusing would be totally out of the previously established fear-personality.

I even suspect that she might challenge Souma to a Shoukugeki over it, which she will ultimately loose.
But all that is just me guessing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steam fish View Post
I feel like this isn't really a good part for the reveal though, I mean although Souma is good, he doesn't really seem to live up to his father's blood. I mean holy crap, Azami was already at the 3rd seat at Souma's age while Souma is still struggling to get into the elite ten >.>
He defeated Eizan, who was btw cheating, rather easily. The only reason he isn't in the Elite 10 yet is that Eizan didn't bet his seat.
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Twitch
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-15, 16:30   Link #10078
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 28
Yeah, you're about why he didn't take the Seat. But on the point of his skill, he at least isn't as good as his father yet. I'm sure he's getting there, though. All in good time.

Erina will have to say yes in front of her father out of fear, but she probably won't mean it and will disagree later, when she's alone with Souma. And they might have a Shokugeki over it, like you said, too. I'm not sure if Souma can beat her yet, though.
__________________
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-15, 17:04   Link #10079
Skaddix
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
I can see Souma being the one to disagree rather than Erina. - Remember Erina can't even stay behind cover when Azami tells her to come over. I seriously doubt she'd say anything but 'as you wish father'.
Suddenly refusing would be totally out of the previously established fear-personality.

I even suspect that she might challenge Souma to a Shoukugeki over it, which she will ultimately loose.
But all that is just me guessing.



He defeated Eizan, who was btw cheating, rather easily. The only reason he isn't in the Elite 10 yet is that Eizan didn't bet his seat.
Eh did you even read the last Issue? The only reason he beats Eizan is because Eizan didnt take it seriously, didnt prepare and didnt use all the allotted time whereas Souma came in ready to win.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-15, 18:21   Link #10080
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 28
Souma also believes that Eizan wasn't completely serious, actually. And yeah, I do agree with that opinion.
__________________
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cooking, echii, food porn, foodgasm, licensed, moe, school, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.