Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-19, 07:47   Link #9521
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Good point...but...eh. I'm just at odds with Nunnally at the moment.
Just look at the big picture though. It really isn't her fault here. Schneizel is just that awesome to manipulate people and Lelouch didn't help with his rant about "getting hands dirty" and what not. I know this, things are not going to end well at all. And those left alive are going to be miserable, new world for the better or not.
Old 2008-09-19, 07:49   Link #9522
Dream_Traveller
Banned

And we still have to wonder on who is going to live...

...Bet placements, anyone?
Old 2008-09-19, 07:50   Link #9523
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:

10 internets on Arthur
Old 2008-09-19, 07:51   Link #9524
Baixinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
Only for silly Kalulu fans. Some of us think her developing into finally having a mind of her own and doing what she believes is right even if it's against the charismatic leader she formerly had a fangirl-crush on is pretty good character development.
For one, I don't know what Kalulu fan has said that she should go along with Lelouch's plan. If anything, the kalulu fans want her to stop Zero Requiem (or at least stop the part where Lelouch dies), not go along with it. What Kallen and Kalulu fans want is her to learn about Zero Requiem and make up her mind concerning Lelouch knowing the whole truth. Nowhere did I see a Kalulu fan saying that she has to agree with him. What would ruin her character is not being rejected by Lelouch or killing Lelouch, what would ruin her character development would be the fact that she never learns the truth or never genuinely understands Lelouch.

Secondly, I think it is pretty obvious that what was once a fangirl-crush has been developed this season into becoming romantic feelings / love. Taniguchi said so. So please don't try to lower that to a kind of silly crush.

Quote:

I would say
- Tamaki
- Kaguya
- Tian Zi
- Viletta
- Kallen
- Gino
- Anya
- Chiba
- Rivalz
- Milly
- Nina
- Lloyd
- Cecil

50/50 would be :
- Suzaku
- Nunnally
- Ougi
- Cornelia
Old 2008-09-19, 07:51   Link #9525
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
And those left alive are going to be miserable, new world for the better or not.
Misery galore in episode 25?
Old 2008-09-19, 07:52   Link #9526
Orga777

Quote:

Rivalz, Milly, and Villetta for sure. The rest? Well, might as well toss a coin.
Old 2008-09-19, 07:53   Link #9527
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Rivalz, Milly, and Villetta for sure. The rest? Well, might as well toss a coin.
I would add Llyod, Cecile and Arthur

And Miss nani my hunni and her horrible voice, sadly
Old 2008-09-19, 07:53   Link #9528
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Not even Tamaki?!

Well...since he's bound to get a Level in Badass next episode, and he's in the middle of a rather vicious conflict...
Old 2008-09-19, 07:55   Link #9529
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I would add Llyod, Cecile and Arthur
I wouldn't. The Avalon is in the middle of a giant battle right now. Things may not be good for them either...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller
Not even Tamaki?!

Well...since he's bound to get a Level in Badass next episode, and he's in the middle of a rather vicious conflict...
Yes well, I thought Tamaki was obvious. XD He would survive the Universe imploding.
Old 2008-09-19, 07:56   Link #9530
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixinho View Post
For one, I don't know what Kalulu fan has said that she should go along with Lelouch's plan. If anything, the kalulu fans want her to stop Zero Requiem (or at least stop the part where Lelouch dies), not go along with it. What Kallen and Kalulu fans want is her to learn about Zero Requiem and make up her mind concerning Lelouch knowing the whole truth. Nowhere did I see a Kalulu fan saying that she has to agree with him. What would ruin her character is not being rejected by Lelouch or killing Lelouch, what would ruin her character development would be the fact that she never learns the truth or never genuinely understands Lelouch.

Secondly, I think it is pretty obvious that what was once a fangirl-crush has been developed this season into becoming romantic feelings / love. Taniguchi said so. So please don't try to lower that to a kind of silly crush.
I haven't seen that her current state with Lelouch have been claimed to be crush.
The problem is that some dedicated Kalulu fans claim that her developments must serve for greater purpose to bring Lelouch and Kallen together at some point, which is false. There's no such a thing as necessity for them to get together.
Read the last 5 pages or something with intensity please, I'm not gonna argue about this matter anymore as the the reasoning that has been represented does make sense.
Old 2008-09-19, 07:56   Link #9531
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I wouldn't. The Avalon is in the middle of a giant battle right now. Things may not be good for them either...
Having Arthur onboard is a plot shield. Taniguchi will not kill an innocent cat.
Old 2008-09-19, 07:56   Link #9532
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Not Lloyd and Cecile... And they were out of harm's way before they were brought into this...Kallen may kill them and blow up the Avalon to do so or something...
Old 2008-09-19, 08:02   Link #9533
Baixinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiter View Post
I haven't seen that her current state with Lelouch have been claimed to be crush.
The problem is that some dedicated Kalulu fans claim that her developments must serve for greater purpose to bring Lelouch and Kallen together at some point, which is false. There's no such a thing as necessity for them to get together.
Read the last 5 pages or something with intense please.
It is what Discerptor implied in the post I quoted.

No this is not what most of Kallen fans want : they want her development to have a significant impact on the plot. That doesn't equal being loved by Lelouch.
They also want her, though, to find happpiness in the end. And for this to happen, Lelouch more or less has to return her feelings, since unrequited love is not really a happy ending.
But these are 2 different things, don't mix them up. Kellen's development does not require her to be loved by Lelouch. It is her happiness that kind of requires it.

And sorry if this has been already discussed for 5 pages. I won't bring it up anymore. But just please don't make it sound like every Kallen fan want the same thing.
Old 2008-09-19, 08:02   Link #9534
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiter View Post
She's stronger as a person as she has resolve and everything is pretty much clear in her head. She's able to make her own decisions and fight for her beliefs, even if they'r dyed in lack of information.
And that's what her developments have all been about. As she's been very close to Lelouch all the time and there's been cases where you would assume she had some kind of crush on Zero/Lelouch, and now she's gotten through it, she's stronger, she's more mature etc.
Put it however you want, still I'm not saying this is a must, this might be the case.
she was crying in the preview, that to me doesnt tell me she got stronger, it is just tearing her apart.

there has been so many talk about this and about her character development while the big two which is Lelouch and Suzaku is what is all about now.

Kallen is there now for a twist in the story, she is fighting Lelouch now and being her former ace. I dont think the writers are going to spend that much time about her development in the last two episodes
Old 2008-09-19, 08:04   Link #9535
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixinho View Post
It is what Discerptor implied in the post I quoted.

No this is not what most of Kallen fans want : they want her development to have a significant impact on the plot. That doesn't equal being loved by Lelouch.
They also want her, though, to find happpiness in the end. And for this to happen, Lelouch more or less has to return her feelings, since unrequited love is not really a happy ending.
But these are 2 different things, don't mix them up. Kellen's development does not require her to be loved by Lelouch. It is her happiness that kind of requires it.
She should wait in line then. The way things are going, there won't be one happy character at the end of this series. And there will probably be a lot of death too. People that DO end up living will end up miserable even if the world gets better. At least the characters with faces and names will. At least, that is how I see things anyway.
Old 2008-09-19, 08:05   Link #9536
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
she was crying in the preview, that to me doesnt tell me she got stronger, she hasnt gotten over Lelouch and it is just tearing her apart.
She got stronger as a person, but still she craves for Lelouch, it won't change the fact that she has developed as a character. Atleast in my eyes her presence and her resolves and the way she acts has changed even dramatically during past 3 episodes or so.
And crying isn't a sign of weakness, it's sign of suffering/experiencing something that hurts you in the first place, cry when you feel like it, it's only natural.
No mather how strong a person may be, still when they face something that hurts their heart, they cry.
Old 2008-09-19, 08:07   Link #9537
El_Negro
Smurfee

Quote:

Rivalz
Milly
Cecile
Lloyd
Kaguya
Tian-Zi
Villetta
Nina (can't fucking believe it )

R the ones to survive in all of this

Coin Tosses:

Lelouch
Suzaku
Kallen
Ougi
Tamaki
Cornelia
Diethard
Chiba

Sure 2 die:

Schniezel
Xing-ke
Todou
C.C.
Old 2008-09-19, 08:09   Link #9538
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post

Sure 2 die:

C.C.
I Copy pasted your message in case of c.c. survives.
Old 2008-09-19, 08:10   Link #9539
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, El_Negro, Nina...is probably going to go out in a Heroic Sacrifice. Even so, that, or her surviving, shouldn't be hated. She made the FLEIA, true, but she's indirectly killed far less people than Schneizel has- though the FLEIA is a monster, though. And she's well on the way to redeeming herself, and she's no longer crazy.
Old 2008-09-19, 08:10   Link #9540
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
Coin Tosses:

Lelouch
Suzaku
Kallen
Ougi
Tamaki
Cornelia
Diethard
Chiba
Isn't Cornelia already dead though? <_<.
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers