AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-19, 18:53   Link #1
a_nevels666

Anyone know anything about the unaired episode

I'm sorry if this has been asked before (I don't see any thread on it..) but I heard somewhere there was an unaired episode of Fumoffu which will be on the japanese DVD. Can anyone confirm/give more info on this?
Old 2003-11-19, 18:56   Link #2
Seravy
Dorothy-chaaan~!

the unaired episode is a two parter which was originally supposed to follow the 1st airing. it will be included on R2 DVD #1 which is coming out later this month.
Old 2003-11-19, 19:13   Link #3
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seravy
the unaired episode is a two parter which was originally supposed to follow the 1st airing. it will be included on R2 DVD #1 which is coming out later this month.
Ah, great, so it wasn't a rumor.
Thanks.
Old 2003-11-21, 15:37   Link #4
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

The unaired episode will be released along with the first DVD for FMP:F on November 27th.

It was unaired due to coinciding with a social event happening in Japan at the time it was supposed to air. The story was coincidentally very similar to what was happening at the time in Japan, and the producers at Fuji TV decided to pull the plug on airing that episode as it was "unacceptable" to air at the time such an incident occurred.
Old 2003-11-23, 12:16   Link #5
Gaara11
~ Got Love? ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
The unaired episode will be released along with the first DVD for FMP:F on November 27th.
This is indeed great news, thanks for the info guys! ^_^
Old 2003-12-01, 03:58   Link #6
SuperJay

Heh...the raws are out on this lost episode...hopefully it gets subbed. I heard that it was pretty funny.
Old 2003-12-01, 04:01   Link #7
Tomomi
chrno fangal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJay
Heh...the raws are out on this lost episode...hopefully it gets subbed. I heard that it was pretty funny.
If you can remember the link, post it here!
Old 2003-12-01, 22:07   Link #8
Hao Asakura
Newbie arimasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJay
Check the pictures of this HIDDEN EPISODE on the 1st japanese DVD
http://forum.saiyaman.info/viewtopic...0c4277a9d3cf12

Someone please sub it
Old 2003-12-01, 23:55   Link #9
Maveric
Aimai 3 cm

Send a message via AIM to Maveric

uhh... That's Fullmetal Alchemist. We're talking about Full Metal Panic here.
Old 2003-12-02, 00:19   Link #10
Hao Asakura
Newbie arimasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maveric

uhh... That's Fullmetal Alchemist. We're talking about Full Metal Panic here.

Scroll down the page, my dear
Old 2003-12-02, 11:54   Link #11
Maveric
Aimai 3 cm

Send a message via AIM to Maveric
Ah. You know it is possible to link directly to that post.

And please don't call me dear...
Old 2003-12-02, 17:00   Link #12
kamij0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hao Asakura
Scroll down the page, my dear
THAT'S SWEET ... so the raw's out .. then someone will be subbing it i guess..
Old 2003-12-02, 18:39   Link #13
Mb81

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_nevels666
I'm sorry if this has been asked before (I don't see any thread on it..) but I heard somewhere there was an unaired episode of Fumoffu which will be on the japanese DVD. Can anyone confirm/give more info on this?
I got the episode, so it is true and you can maybe imagine why it wasn`t aired ?
Could it be that Sousuke overdo his military actions once again ? Answer... Definitely Yes !

Spoiler:

I forget; please overlook all my writing mistakes *_*
Old 2003-12-02, 21:21   Link #14
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mb81
I got the episode, so it is true and you can maybe imagine why it wasn`t aired ?
Could it be that Sousuke overdo his military actions once again ? Answer... Definitely Yes !

But capturing hookers in a steel cage at gun point in that other episode was okay....

Anyway, I understand it wasn't aired because of some similar real life event. (Much like the not airing of movie/series about terrorists shortly after the Twin Towers incident.)
Old 2003-12-03, 04:56   Link #15
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

The reason is because, at the time it was supposed to air, there was this incident in Japan:

A 12-year old middle school student kidnapped an eight-year old kid, sexually molested him (forensics show his genitals with razor cuts), and pushed him off of a ten-story building, killing him.

Spoiler:

As for the above mentioned incident, the revised Japanese law for punishable age was lowered several years ago from 18 to 13 (due to an infamous incident about a 13 year-old kid decapitating a mentally-challenged elementary school kid in Kobe, and putting his head on top of the school entrance). However, the kid in this case happened to be 12. Tough luck. His punishment? Nothing - only a 10 day suspension from school. The mayor of the city put the entire blame on the kid's parents, and they were dragged out into the street to make a formal apology, while the kid probably stayed at home to play FFXI.
Old 2003-12-03, 08:42   Link #16
Hao Asakura
Newbie arimasen

Quote:
while the kid probably stayed at home to play FFXI.
If that was the case, then it is pretty hilarious
Old 2003-12-03, 13:15   Link #17
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

i doubt the parents of the 10 yr old stayed home and did nothing. Wats jail if u lost ur son? i would kill the kid.
Old 2003-12-04, 07:17   Link #18
a_nevels666

Quote:
The reason is because, at the time it was supposed to air, there was this incident in Japan:

A 12-year old middle school student kidnapped an eight-year old kid, sexually molested him (forensics show his genitals with razor cuts), and pushed him off of a ten-story building, killing him.

Spoiler:

As for the above mentioned incident, the revised Japanese law for punishable age was lowered several years ago from 18 to 13 (due to an infamous incident about a 13 year-old kid decapitating a mentally-challenged elementary school kid in Kobe, and putting his head on top of the school entrance). However, the kid in this case happened to be 12. Tough luck. His punishment? Nothing - only a 10 day suspension from school. The mayor of the city put the entire blame on the kid's parents, and they were dragged out into the street to make a formal apology, while the kid probably stayed at home to play FFXI.
The kid doesn't need to go to jail, he needs to go to a mental instituion. (and he probably has)
Old 2003-12-05, 01:51   Link #19
crustybooger
Inactive Member

A group just released the unaired episode. a-kingdom.net

Old 2003-12-05, 02:33   Link #20
sonar

Quote:
Originally Posted by crustybooger
A group just released the unaired episode. a-kingdom.net

yeah... just to help it get to you guys faster, there's a partial http leech (Just to get the torrent started, you need to torrent it to finish it though)

here's the link

http://ssihosting.com/anime

We'd appreciate any comments (praise and criticism ), although mods may want that in the Groups board. Anyway, there ya go
Closed Thread