AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2007-08-16, 16:29   Link #101
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

Nice cover for the final season 1 drama CD... Now why did I even bother importing that July issue of Newtype. Well, guess I have the other 3 tracks at least

Sound Episode 6
Due September 27th 2007

1. Character Song by Nunnally.

2. Stage 0.916 "The Black King"
Rivalz and Lelouch meets for the first time because of chess. An episode where you can catch a glimpse of what Lelouch is like as the tactician he is.

3. Stage 0.884 "The Siblings of Britannia"
Schneizel, Cornelia, Clovis and Euphemia... A very rare drama that concerns the brothers and sisters of Britannia. This episode takes place before Clovis takes charge of Area 11. A lively episode that shows each of their individual personalities. The greatest place to hear about what Clovis thinks of Lelouch.

4. Serial Drama Stage 21.534 "The Last Invitation"
The last part of the serial story which takes place until after Stage 21. Just before the Special Administration Region of Japan is set up, Suzaku discusses something with Lelouch. What could the surprising coversation be about?! Does he reveal the secrets behind that big incident?! Did Lelouch and Suzaku know they couldn't escape from the paths of fate...? A fitting ending that centres around the two as the story reaches climax.

5. Character Song Instrumental Version.

6. Bonus Track, "The Third Reason".
The site says the "sound episode that was first published in the August issue of Newtype" but I think it's a typo. Should be the July issue of Newtype that came with the Sound Episode Newtype Special CD.

Last edited by Xcomp; 2007-08-19 at 18:25. Reason: Fixed release month and link to bonus track script.
Xcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 00:13   Link #102
pockychan

Kaguya looks like she is cosplaying Sailor Mars...0_o..
pockychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 06:32   Link #103
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
i thought it supposed to come out in september 21st next month?
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 09:11   Link #104
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
i thought it supposed to come out in september 21st next month?
Oops, should be September 27th. Fixed ^^;
Old 2007-08-18, 09:08   Link #105
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

In case anyone intr, the episode with Milly and Lulu got translated by Celiss over at gamefaqs. Here's the link

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...7490457&page=5

edit: Lulu x Milly ftw

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 21:06   Link #106
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
In case anyone intr, the episode with Milly and Lulu got translated by Celiss over at gamefaqs. Here's the link

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...7490457&page=5

edit: Lulu x Milly ftw
Fun, fun. Good read. Looks like all the girls like Lelouch (or some incarnation of his personality). Though it looks like Milly knows a lot more than anyone else about who he really is.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-22, 21:37   Link #107
Cal-Reflector

Translator's Comments on the episode:
- Lelouch, you dog you.
- Milly = Lelouch's first female friend... and the only one who's actually seen him blush so far?
- Milly's "And that was why..." line during her last monologue is intentionally left dangling. "...I fell for him"?

So she knew him when he was 12/13, when he first entered middle school. I might add that after hearing the episode myself, I realized that his responses to her were extremely cold/rude, and upon finding out that he had to live separated from Nunally, he turned outright venomous, unfairly begrudging even the Ashfords, as if they were turning against him and his sister as well, by not providing a suitable environment for Nunally. This is one hardened and vulnerable kid, folks.

Understandable, considering the experiences he's gone through and the scenes of massacre he witnessed. That Milly, at that age, was able to withstand that sort of spite and even elicit a thank you for him was nothing short of miraculous.

What is the word for that sort of quality? The ability to completely empathize with people who have issues, without coming across as magnanimous (failing to gain his trust to begin with, she had to offer her body in a wager *snorffle*) or pitying. Milly Ashford: She's got a true heart of gold, that even Lulu in his worst state of distrust and jadedness can't hold out against.
Old 2007-08-22, 22:52   Link #108
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

I never thought Milly was such a... (whats a right word..) body-giver. :P You know what I mean.. But I guess she is portrayed as other teenage kids with their hormones starting.
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 00:27   Link #109
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
I never thought Milly was such a... (whats a right word..) body-giver. :P You know what I mean.. But I guess she is portrayed as other teenage kids with their hormones starting.
She's probably just teasing Leulouch because he was so a severe stiff, and the light approach is her preferred method.
Old 2007-08-23, 04:36   Link #110
Galvea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
So she knew him when he was 12/13, when he first entered middle school. I might add that after hearing the episode myself, I realized that his responses to her were extremely cold/rude, and upon finding out that he had to live separated from Nunally, he turned outright venomous, unfairly begrudging even the Ashfords, as if they were turning against him and his sister as well, by not providing a suitable environment for Nunally. This is one hardened and vulnerable kid, folks.
Actually, I think his anger was justified, just misdirected. He was cold towards Milly because he and Nunnally were now the Ashfords' hostages, and he (wrongly) assumed that Milly was just putting on an act when she'd already heard from her power-hungry parents. I don't know what sort of agreement Lelouch struck with the Ashfords, but it looks like he didn't realize what he had gotten himself into until after the deal was made.

Although not explicitly stated, it looks like Milly's parents wanted to keep Lelouch and Nunnally apart in order to make it easier to control them. Milly's grandfather, however, is a much nicer person and appears to be sincere in his efforts to protect the children of Marianne, whom he knew personally back when she was still alive. In short, not all of the Ashfords have good intentions; keeping LuluNana with them appears to be more of a political move than anything else. Lelouch's "Even you people (Ashfords)... are doing this (actually no verb here) to us..." line is a reference to the Kururugis and how the Ashfords aren't any better than them.
Galvea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 11:50   Link #111
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

Haven't listened to the drama tracks yet but, nice song for Milly. I wonder if Nunnally will be singing a song called, "Taisetsu na Onii-sama" or something...

Anyway, I know Sound Episode 6 is supposed to end the serial story but, looks like there will be a follow-up in DVD volume 9's picture drama special.

"The Imperial Age, 2009AD. A story of Lelouch, Nunally and Suzaku's separation. The summer days left something precious in the children's hearts as the time was about to end."

Old 2007-08-24, 13:17   Link #112
Terra

The serial story ended in Sound Epiosde 5. If you scroll up you'll see that it doesn't cover anymore of that. The final picture book will be the final part of it. It's come full circle really since the first Picture Book was set before the serial story in the Sound Episodes.
Old 2007-08-24, 16:25   Link #113
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

Well, it doesn't cover the childhood story anymore it seems but it's still part of the 6 part serial story as it says on the site. This final part takes place in Stage 21 so... Maybe part of it will be a flashback?
Old 2007-08-24, 20:32   Link #114
wqwz

Anyone has the translation for Stage 5.631 of SE 5???><
wqwz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-26, 01:26   Link #115
OMG_Zerg_Rush

Quote:
*Great. Looks like nobody's answer.* * i was eagerly waiting for the sound episode 5 is up to download since it was already released yesterday. *hello?*
Quote:
do you guys have a direct download for this one? i tried to used torrent file like {LONE} or something but can't play or extract it. If you do, can you put this on my private message? Thank you.
Don't ask these type of things its against the forums rules.
Old 2007-08-26, 02:22   Link #116
Galvea

Quote:
Originally Posted by wqwz View Post
Anyone has the translation for Stage 5.631 of SE 5???><
You can find it in the GameFAQs spoiler topic and its SE archive at http://galvea.livejournal.com.

Enjoy!

(If you're wondering why it's listed as 5.831 instead of 5.631, it's explained in the translation notes)
Galvea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-22, 02:05   Link #117
Jeffry2009
Banned

Guys do you know that the final sound episode that will come out on thursday next week containing a bonus Sound episode from NEWTYPE?
Old 2007-09-22, 06:48   Link #118
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

It tells you on the official site, September 27th this week. I'm sure there will be people who will manage to get it early from their local retailers, though.

Translation of the bonus Newtype track on my blog since it was already out long ago.
Old 2007-09-24, 21:23   Link #119
wqwz

Thankx Xcomp for your translations!

I wonder if there is also a translation for the "shower scene" in NT sepcial....I cant find it anywhere.....*tears*
wqwz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-27, 03:33   Link #120
Jeffry2009
Banned

Sound episode 6 released today! *can't wait to complete my collection of my sound episode since last april*

P.S. for you guys : I'll gonna buy my first xbox 360 and halo 3 next month! *feels excited to play halo 3*

iya, Omoshiroso da!!

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2007-09-28 at 19:57.

Tags
drama cd