Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-30, 18:46   Link #4401
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
That Lala scene, would that count as a reverse paizuri, or something of the sort?
Haha, a whole new fetish.
Old 2012-06-30, 18:56   Link #4402
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
So that spineless brat is the personification for natural happenstance (strong gales, banana peels, underground vents, etc).
A "spineless" brat wouldn't stood up for his friends. He might be doing his best to hold back his desires but he is far from that label.
Old 2012-06-30, 19:02   Link #4403
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Really!? Wouldn't Momo, Lala, Haruna, Yui, Yami... even Mikan be happier if he at least tried to physically commit to one of them, instead of having his juvenile harem on halt for future use
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 19:04   Link #4404
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Even though he's a little indecisive and clumsy, he's a great kid with a noble heart. He's still trying to himself in terms of his feelings for Haruna and other things, and he has been maturing considerably in recent chapters
Old 2012-06-30, 19:09   Link #4405
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Hey Mal, not that you're not entitled to your opinion, but be honest, he's not gonna get your approval until he bones someone will he-v-;;
Old 2012-06-30, 19:13   Link #4406
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

That's not the point. Choosing one now physically will end up in a monogamy and inevitably ends up making only one winner and everyone else loses, forcing everyone to go their separate ways.

This is the exact same outcome that Momo is trying to prevent. By having Rito in the middle of it all, he becomes the focal point that allows the entire team to stay together. That's not possible if him and Momo don't raise the affection points of everyone to accept joining the master plan.

Rito is not completely changed yet as well as some parts of the harem, and that is actually one of the plots of the manga.

If you just ended up going at one of them now when there's no real need to, Rito might end up on a nice boat, namsayin?
Old 2012-06-30, 19:18   Link #4407
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Hey Nanaya, you mind if I use your, "namsayin", line too? It sounds cool^^.
Old 2012-06-30, 19:22   Link #4408
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

It's not mine though so ok. It's just I'm too lazy to type "if you know what I'm saying?" every time.
Old 2012-06-30, 19:24   Link #4409
Malkuth
Banned

Quote:
Hey Mal, not that you're not entitled to your opinion, but be honest, he's not gonna get your approval until he bones someone will he-v-;;
OK, doujinshi aside, where Rito started acting more like a considerate human, rather then a annoyingly righteous prick... bloody hell! of course, fucking one or more of the girls will make them happy, the least for a short while, but definitely more so than cunt-blocking them in addition to teasing them for the past decade and 20+ volumes
Old 2012-06-30, 19:33   Link #4410
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
This is the exact same outcome that Momo is trying to prevent. By having Rito in the middle of it all, he becomes the focal point that allows the entire team to stay together. That's not possible if him and Momo don't raise the affection points of everyone to accept joining the master plan.

Rito is not completely changed yet as well as some parts of the harem, and that is actually one of the plots of the manga.
Momo has a really great plan, at least to me, but the problem with it is getting Rito to comply with it since he's technically on "Haruna mode" still. The tricky part of all of this is getting the other harem candidates to accept Momo plan. Lala will probably accept it, but I don't think Haruna's the type to share her love interest with other people even if she was aware of the other heroines feelings towards Rito in general.

Rito is still maturing and he isn't as indecisive as he was in the original. The girls are still coming to terms with their feelings for him, this will definitely take awhile, but I'm sure Yabuki-sensei has something planned for each of them.
Old 2012-06-30, 19:37   Link #4411
Malkuth
Banned

Haruna-mode... damn, that's another ultra-annoying attribute of the MC
Old 2012-06-30, 19:37   Link #4412
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Which means forever since if he does bed one or more girls, it'll be at THE end.

Watch Yabuki and Hasemi not even show it. Just infer it or show us the morning after.
Old 2012-06-30, 19:42   Link #4413
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I'm still remaining hopeful that they'd add that considering the hot messes that went on in the series created by Yabuki-sensei's ecchi artistic creative mind/genius.
Old 2012-06-30, 19:47   Link #4414
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Which means forever since if he does bed one or more girls, it'll be at THE end.

Watch Yabuki and Hasemi not even show it. Just infer it or show us the morning after.
Wow, just imagine. Bar of soap, cell phone, tooth brush, I wonder what household items will Yabuki use to represent the the moment in between the start and the morning after.
Old 2012-06-30, 21:13   Link #4415
OverMaster
Zok, Biff, Pow, Wham.

What annoys me about Rito isn't how he doesn't want to have sex yet, because frankly, as crazy as his life is, bringing actual sex into it would only make it all even worse, probably the not-funny kind of worse. It's not only he isn't ready yet, most of the girls aren't ready yet, even those who think they are (I think Momo would have some major consequences of her harem plan blowing up on her face if it ever worked the way she wants it to. That isn't to say the plan couldn't go well in a longer run and with more sublety, but Momo is trying too hard too fast).

No, what annoys me about him is how he FREAKS out about it all, in such an over the top way, although in his defense he HAS been taking it all easier, all things considered, better than he did at first. His progress there is abysmally slow, as is the usual case with harem leads, but it's still there.
Old 2012-06-30, 22:07   Link #4416
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

if this doesn't end in a harem the only people I see that have the most potential to be with rito are lala,Haruna, and Yui. I prefer if it was Yui that gets picked.

now this may sound stupid but I think lala should just make a cloning machine that actually works and just make copies of Rito so each clone can be with one of the other girls.
Old 2012-06-30, 22:10   Link #4417
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Good idea, just remember the side effects to cloning. The more clones you make, the higher the chance the clones will be defective.
Old 2012-06-30, 22:19   Link #4418
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold~as~Ice View Post
now this may sound stupid but I think lala should just make a cloning machine that actually works and just make copies of Rito so each clone can be with one of the other girls.
A different series did this, and it was incredibly stupid
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 22:20   Link #4419
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Seems like this Rito bashing will go on till he does bone one of the girls
But to me that is wat would mark the end of his character and the story since the final point of his life would be confessing to Haruna and consumating that realtionship
Old 2012-06-30, 22:23   Link #4420
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

True, since Rito's has been wanting to confess to her since the beginning and he's still on that mode even in Darkness. Confession to Haruna = series end.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen