Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-02-27, 16:25   Link #541
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
What did they fight about anyway

Sorry for so many questions, but I am really interested.
Basically put, she became interested in Ayumu after he beat Chris. Not in the way of liking him but more in whether he could become an obstacle to her in the future. She figured after fighting him and his party that even though she was too strong for them, that he'll be an hindrance so that leads to the events of v9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Fun...So basically, he's like a wandering soul now that no one remembers him, huh?
Pretty much. His efforts trying were all in vain since for example; Just by adressing Yuki with the name "Tomonori", they thought of him as a stalker who tried acting close. He didn't even feel like going home.

Quote:
Being forgotten of is quite sad...especially by Eu.
Well at least he got cheered up by Haruna who was like when she saw him; "Ayumu, where you've been? I'm hungry. And he: "Huh, wait a sec, did you just speak to me?" Her reaction to the whole situation with both Sera & Eu asking her if Ayumu was her acquaintance was funny too. .
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 17:09   Link #542
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Pretty much. His efforts trying were all in vain since for example; Just by adressing Yuki with the name "Tomonori", they thought of him as a stalker who tried acting close. He didn't even feel like going home.
Wonder what she'd do once she remembers Ayumu.

Quote:
the prologue and roughly 30% of vol. 1 chapter 3 are translated under teaser projects on baka tsuki. it been like that for about a year?
Translator MIA.
Old 2012-02-27, 17:43   Link #543
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Basically put, she became interested in Ayumu after he beat Chris. Not in the way of liking him but more in whether he could become an obstacle to her in the future. She figured after fighting him and his party that even though she was too strong for them, that he'll be an hindrance so that leads to the events of v9.

Well at least he got cheered up by Haruna who was like when she saw him; "Ayumu, where you've been? I'm hungry. And he: "Huh, wait a sec, did you just speak to me?" Her reaction to the whole situation with both Sera & Eu asking her if Ayumu was her acquaintance was funny too. .
You know, to be honest, it might have been better if Ayumu had been forgotten by Haruna as well, and then maybe he'll end up walking the same path as the King of Darkness.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 22:02   Link #544
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
You know, to be honest, it might have been better if Ayumu had been forgotten by Haruna as well, and then maybe he'll end up walking the same path as the King of Darkness.
If he does that, it wouldn't be as interesting though.

Last edited by Athena; 2012-02-27 at 23:01.
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 22:50   Link #545
blitz1/2

Quote:
If he dies that, it wouldn't be as interesting though.
not necessarily, some characters become more badass if they become corrupted by darkness/ in despair. I always pictured KoD to ayumu as archer to emiya shirou.

Old 2012-02-27, 23:12   Link #546
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

@ Lummie thanks for the info I appreciate it

@KiRa08o2 I figured as much about the translator

Quote:
I have mixed feelings about this. It would be far too sad that he would be completely alone in the world if Haruna had forgotten about as well. I agree with you that it would be interesting if Ayumu turned out like the King of the Night, but this would been unlikely to happen and way too out of character for Ayumu.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 23:39   Link #547
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
not necessarily, some characters become more badass if they become corrupted by darkness/ in despair. I always pictured KoD to ayumu as archer to emiya shirou.
Quote:
I have mixed feelings about this. It would be far too sad that he would be completely alone in the world if Haruna had forgotten about as well. I agree with you that it would be interesting if Ayumu turned out like the King of the Night, but this would been unlikely to happen and way too out of character for Ayumu.
I've always liked good guy turned bad as well and with Ayumu I could somewhat imagine it here but I can also suspect there would be loads of lolz along with it as well.
Ayumu being bad but stupidly hialrous while at it I can totally imagine
Kinda like The Devil King is Bored
Altho yea I would prefer real badass bad guy, with little comedy on the side.
Having the girls try to "get him back" could prove alot better than what I got from Shana(yea I know, I didn't like it's take on it, sue me)
Old 2012-02-28, 08:13   Link #548
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Having the girls try to "get him back" could prove alot better than what I got from Shana(yea I know, I didn't like it's take on it, sue me)
Ah, I get your point I feel Shana was like "Yuuji can't use powers from a god-like being that wishes for its own world but sure I can because I'm good" I was like, What, seriously?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 18:29   Link #549
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Ayumu being bad but stupidly hialrous while at it I can totally imagine
He's probably become a perverted Santa. I mean Satan.
Old 2012-03-03, 16:36   Link #550
blitz1/2

I think haruna is going to be the cover of the next volume, also looks like she has a more kickass outfit and she has a blade?

Old 2012-03-03, 16:47   Link #551
cyberdemon

quick question, for the underworld in this series, what is their view on polygamy?
Old 2012-03-03, 23:48   Link #552
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
I think haruna is going to be the cover of the next volume, also looks like she has a more kickass outfit and she has a blade?
Where did you see that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
quick question, for the underworld in this series, what is their view on polygamy?
I doubt that there really are views on this explained so far...
Old 2012-03-04, 05:44   Link #553
sky black swordman

Speaking of polygamy if I remember correctly Sara said she was ok sharing ayumu but I dont think Yuu or the other girls are. But sharing is caring.

Now about this whole forgeting ayumu thing when did this happen and why? please elaborate on this someone. Please and Thank you
Old 2012-03-04, 10:13   Link #554
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Speaking of polygamy if I remember correctly Sara said she was ok sharing ayumu but I dont think Yuu or the other girls are. But sharing is caring.
Saras? Well, I don't remembe she said something about sharing...though I'm sure that Yuu doesn't want to. The part where she called the other girls "flies" or something like that was a pretty much good example.
Old 2012-03-04, 13:29   Link #555
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Well thats actually a good thing to know, theres no fun if they are all accepting of "sharing is caring" at least not till much later on.
Even better if it's Yuu that doesn't want to share her Onii-tan!

God, really can't wait to see the 2nd season and more imouto Yuu, I loved those delusions Ayumu has
Old 2012-03-04, 22:19   Link #556
Athena
The Power of One

Actually, no sharing is more realistic too. Who on earth would want his/her lover love someone else?
Old 2012-03-06, 10:28   Link #557
blitz1/2

Quote:
Where did you see that?

I doubt that there really are views on this explained so far...
Novel main site. They did the same with Kyoko last volume, so the chances are HIGHLY likely they would use that as the novel cover.

http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/sp/201006zombie/

Old 2012-03-06, 14:28   Link #558
Lummie

Quote:
Novel main site. They did the same with Kyoko last volume, so the chances are HIGHLY likely they would use that as the novel cover.

http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/sp/201006zombie/
記憶をなくした仲間たちを前に、歩がとった行動と陳一!?

From the small narrator comment next to the pic, v10 will probably dedicated entirely to Ayumu's decision and action against the curse.

Haruna's outfit makes me wonder if they're going to try to beat the queen. Though that would be a huge feat since she has the power to destroy an entire country if she wanted.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 20:56   Link #559
art2010

Can someone give me a recap of the novels since I cant find any to read or any translated, just curious of what is going on in the LN and the whole Ayumu being forgotten and all would really appreciate any incite, but if you can just send it to me as a message or quote this and put a spoiler thing on it so it doesnt ruin the later chapters/volumes for others. Thank you!
art2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 21:41   Link #560
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

^I agree with you mate. however I only think that volumes 7(or 8)-9 should be done as season 1 of the anime should have covered the first three volumes and season 2 should cover the Chris arc(vol. 4-7). I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by Welsh_Dragon; 2012-03-07 at 01:24.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ayumu`s ass, gender bender, harem, occult, romance, shounen, zombie