Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-11-15, 05:15   Link #8501
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feng Lengshun View Post
That level of deduction is not possible for Kusanagi Godou.
You'd be surprised what's possible for our godslayer... DUNDUNDUUUN!

So, to get ahead of everyone else: Vol 16 freaking when?

(You can argue that V15 ends on a ciffhanger. Okay, I can. I can also argue that all of 15 is just one big teaser!)
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 06:47   Link #8502
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
You'd be surprised what's possible for our godslayer... DUNDUNDUUUN!
The person who can't recognize Sun Wo Kong at glance?

After reading ch 2, I feel like the fight between campione and those divine beasts are supposed to be quite an epic fight (not as epic as between gods vs campione) where couple of campione work together somewhat.. but man, it's kinda rushed? Anyway, it seems that the main focus would be the fight against KoTE later on so this is just appetizer for the main dish.

Then again, it's not even sufficient as an appetizer with how they're easily defeated

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 07:37   Link #8503
Kadi
知識の探求者

Ever since Vol 4, I can't take divine beasts seriously anymore :-/. Especially in this case, they cannot be used to show off how skilled some mortals are (Paolo, Rafaello, I'm looking at you), and the focus was clearly on meeting up with Doni, so I say Jou-chan made the right call. And don't worry, there's plenty of action to come. Other stuff, too. I can pretty much guarantee that this volume has something appealing for every one of you. Even the fanservice faction was already serviced, this chapter.

(Oh, yes, many annoying discussions will find a sudden end. ... okay, probably not, but that's just~~ cryptic of me, I know)
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 09:44   Link #8504
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

^

Well then, I will hold you for your words, Kadi. I am quite hard to please after all... especially since the last few months.
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 11:38   Link #8505
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
She may not have a lot of control, but she also said her adventures usually occur after intervals of at least a couple years. So even if she doesn't move to Japan I expect her to be involved with the rest of the story, causing headaches for everyone.

Anyway, Aisha didn't really give a real estimate, but she did that she wasn't even half "that age." Im guessing she is about 70.
How is that possible when it was hinted that she became a Campione at the early 19th century.
Old 2013-11-15, 11:52   Link #8506
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Haven't you read the latest chapter two?

Spoiler for Age:
Old 2013-11-15, 12:00   Link #8507
havensgate
skull one

sigh..godou, its rude to ask a lady her age.
and on other side, they always say "i'm seventeen", sigh..
havensgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 13:57   Link #8508
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

umm big sister ... little sister ... so the next might the that hot cousin everyone wants to " do " ???
Old 2013-11-15, 15:18   Link #8509
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
umm big sister ... little sister ... so the next might the that hot cousin everyone wants to " do " ???
like,"the beauty of the lake"-from ben-to?
she was really hot.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 18:12   Link #8510
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by havensgate View Post
sigh..godou, its rude to ask a lady her age.
and on other side, they always say "i'm seventeen", sigh..
I'm agree with ya bro, #brofist
Old 2013-11-15, 18:34   Link #8511
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

So, then... is Aisha's voice Yukari Tamura or Kikuko Inoue? Since she's a 'little sister' maybe it's Yukari Tamura though she's no loli...

Alright, now I'm really curious about her age. Courtesy or no, the mystery must be solved. Though I wonder how old is Luo Hao exactly... Godou, can you please do me a favor, hm~?
Old 2013-11-15, 18:41   Link #8512
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

I think it was confirmed that she is exactly 200 years old from her fight with Godou and confirmation from Yinghua.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 18:55   Link #8513
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
I think it was confirmed that she is exactly 200 years old from her fight with Godou and confirmation from Yinghua.
They almost have the same age as Luo Hao? First he has a CHinese onee-chan then an olive-skinned imouto.. . what's next an american cousin? Hoh This is gonna be good.
Old 2013-11-15, 20:27   Link #8514
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Not exactly since if Aisha returned to the 'present', she wouldn't always return at the same time as when she got into the portal in the first place.

Basically it would make sense if she skips a couple of decades in the present after only spending 1 year in the past... or so what I've heard from the spoilers @_@

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 21:16   Link #8515
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
How about a girl fell in love with him at first sign and always want to bear his child, who also happened to be an elder god.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 22:33   Link #8516
Yye1
Wide Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix37 View Post
They almost have the same age as Luo Hao? First he has a CHinese onee-chan then an olive-skinned imouto.. . what's next an american cousin? Hoh This is gonna be good.
Well, Annie is American lol

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-16, 05:56   Link #8517
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Not exactly since if Aisha returned to the 'present', she wouldn't always return at the same time as when she got into the portal in the first place.

Basically it would make sense if she skips a couple of decades in the present after only spending 1 year in the past... or so what I've heard from the spoilers @_@
I guess she hated to have her Debut (18th Birthday) the reason why she uses her powers.... Just joking... If that happens, I guess she needs to have her 18 roses..
Old 2013-11-16, 09:09   Link #8518
fronttide

when i read "i am seventeen"

my mind like "Hahahah.. that impossib- Hang on a minute!,"

physically : cute, olive smooth skin, (17 years old body)
Mentally : Clumsy, Nice Girl, Act like maiden, gossip (17 Years old)

and i was like "Hummm~ >_< .... Yeah, she is seventeen both physically and mentally"
fronttide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-16, 09:23   Link #8519
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

I don't think most seventeen years olds act like that. It's more like a fifteen years old or younger. Because when you're seventeen, you are already expected to act like an adult and already have a lot of responsibilities to do, thus you would be mature enough to calculate risks, though not actually make able to make a wise decision of course. Be it in the present, or the past.

Really, her actions are just way too naive and childish for someone that is seventeen years old. What you have to understand is that it made no sense for a seventeen years old to acts like she does in her situation. In normal everyday life situation? Maybe. But in such a situation? Nope, traveling is dangerous, no matter how much you're used to it.

Of course, that's just my opinion but I still think that seventeen years old mentally is a bit of a stretch. Even Shirou wasn't as naive and childish as her and he was distorted.
Old 2013-11-16, 10:20   Link #8520
Trung-t-rung

Actually, it is justified because she is next to the boy she likes so she may be confused. If you re-read the previous volume, you can say that she acted quite mature as a seventeen. Such as when she met Uldin, for example.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem