AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-17, 16:09   Link #12181
TheAlucid

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris38 View Post
it's probably one of the effects of the vampire blood, it makes your looks similar to the one who's blood is injected into you.
._.

TheAlucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 17:57   Link #12182
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, I hope. Anyway while I was making my previous post, something hit me. Has it ever been explained what is brought out when someone perceives someone's youkai aura. What I mean is for example:

Anyway what is the "felling" of a Youkai aura is based on. Is it the nature (personality) of the Ayashi in question, race, or some other factor ? Do you think that if, for example Tsukune learns to control his youki, his "aura" will be different ?
Think of the colors of any given aura as being a sort of 'mood ring', with a few exceptions. Anger, malice, ill thoughts - one could classify those as 'black' emotions. One can supposedly read one's mood through their aura - its the same thing/principle when you look at someone and you can tell by the way they walk, or the way their face is set that they are in a good or bad mood. They might say that Tsukune has a black youki but that was only when he was still new to the vampire blood in him. It has never been said that Moka's youki was 'black' in the same sense as with Tsukune and Hakuto and as of late, neither has Tsukune's. So 'black' could have been when the vampire blood in Tsukune overtook his consciousness.
Old 2009-11-17, 19:09   Link #12183
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Vampiric Aura has always been referred to as dark and overwhelming. When Tsukune was completely controlled by the blood. The "true" essence of a vampire was what Tsukune was.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 19:20   Link #12184
TheAlucid

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Vampiric Aura has always been referred to as dark and overwhelming. When Tsukune was completely controlled by the blood. The "true" essence of a vampire was what Tsukune was.
Wasn't there a scene when Hokuto revealed his holy lock and Moka said that she realized where she had felt Hokuto's youkai before? And essentially that it was the same as Tsukune's?

That being said, they have made mention to Tsukune giving off a rather sinister youkai during his Ghoul momemnts.
Old 2009-11-17, 19:48   Link #12185
X207
Gamyūsa

im not surprised his aura was dark when he was a ghoul. he had no experience to control it, it was pere blood overwheming the human. as sinister as it may have been, it wont beat out her 2nd oldest sister without limiters.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 20:06   Link #12186
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlucid View Post
Wasn't there a scene when Hokuto revealed his holy lock and Moka said that she realized where she had felt Hokuto's youkai before? And essentially that it was the same as Tsukune's?

That being said, they have made mention to Tsukune giving off a rather sinister youkai during his Ghoul momemnts.
It's "youki" , Youkai mean's monsters.

The familiar feeling most likely refer to the combination of human and monster blood.

Like Moka said when describing Tsukune, Vampire's are originally a dark and warlike race that lived on carnage. During Tsukune's "ghoul" moments, is when the blood instinctual. Blame Moka's ancestors for Tsukune having that dark aura.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 23:05   Link #12187
Chris38

I see, so it means that your youki is mostly based on the "nature" of the being you are. So when Tsukune learns to control his power's, and dosen't need his "holy lock" anymore, then his youki will be similar to Moka's.

And well, why would Hokuto's aura be similar to Tsukune's. Could it be that, he was really pissed ? Or maybe Kiria's nature is similar to a primitive vampire ??

Well, and one more thing, could it be that a human injected with monster blood, is undergoing subtle personality changes, to better reflect the injected blood's nature.

For example, Tsukune at first wanted to get closer to Moka, and survive
(graduate) in Youkai Academy. When it has changed to protecting his friends.

If you notice, right now Tsukune rarely ( or rather not at all ), talks about leaving the academy. And in one of the chapters of Season II, Inner Moka said to Tsukune that he - ... you, have vampire blood inside you, so you must have the aptitude to become stronger ... - or something similar to that.

So is Tsukune's personality being slowly influenced by the vampire blood in his body ?
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 23:16   Link #12188
TheAlucid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I see, so it means that your youki is mostly based on the "nature" of the being you are. So when Tsukune learns to control his power's, and dosen't need his "holy lock" anymore, then his youki will be similar to Moka's.

And well, why would Hokuto's aura be similar to Tsukune's. Could it be that, he was really pissed ? Or maybe Kiria's nature is similar to a primitive vampire ??

Well, and one more thing, could it be that a human injected with monster blood, is undergoing subtle personality changes, to better reflect the injected blood's nature.

For example, Tsukune at first wanted to get closer to Moka, and survive
(graduate) in Youkai Academy. When it has changed to protecting his friends.

If you notice, right now Tsukune rarely ( or rather not at all ), talks about leaving the academy. And in one of the chapters of Season II, Inner Moka said to Tsukune that he - ... you, have vampire blood inside you, so you must have the aptitude to become stronger ... - or something similar to that.

So is Tsukune's personality being slowly influenced by the vampire blood in his body ?
One of the things that I thought would be rather interesting is if Tsukune ended up developing a split personality like Moka, with the inner-Vampire Tsukune being a prideful male tsundere. Sort of like the male equivalent of inner-Moka. So far though Ghoul Tsukune is more or less mindless killing machine.

That being said, I imagine there will be at least some minor personality changes, such as Tsukune's craving for Moka's blood. They haven't touched much on that recently though.
Old 2009-11-17, 23:41   Link #12189
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlucid View Post
One of the things that I thought would be rather interesting is if Tsukune ended up developing a split personality like Moka, with the inner-Vampire Tsukune being a prideful male tsundere. Sort of like the male equivalent of inner-Moka. So far though Ghoul Tsukune is more or less mindless killing machine.

That being said, I imagine there will be at least some minor personality changes, such as Tsukune's craving for Moka's blood. They haven't touched much on that recently though.
That would be hilarious for sure, I would love to see how the girls would react to this development.

Vampire Tsukune making them - Know their place, and well you know ...

Do you think Tsukune will get a Rosario or limiter if the Holy Lock breaks, and Tsukune doesn't loose his mind ?
Old 2009-11-18, 01:59   Link #12190
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

speaking of vampire aura's

Tsukune's future.
Old 2009-11-18, 02:14   Link #12191
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post

Tsukune's future.
Not exactly vampire/vampire, Morrigan is a succubus. Moka would be pissed but Kurumu would be ecstatic!
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 02:38   Link #12192
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Not exactly vampire/vampire, Morrigan is a succubus. Moka would be pissed but Kurumu would be ecstatic!
Well at least Moka looks similar to Morigan. Inner Moka.
And yes I bet Kurumu will love that ending.
Old 2009-11-18, 02:56   Link #12193
Chris38

Quote:

Tsukune's future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Quote:
Well at least Moka looks similar to Morigan. Inner Moka.
And yes I bet Kurumu will love that ending.
Yes, if it where Kurumu and Tsukune I'm sure she would love it.

From, what is the picture, a game or something ?

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-11-18 at 04:18.
Old 2009-11-18, 04:24   Link #12194
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
That would be Dark Stalkers, a fighting game from Capcom.
Old 2009-11-18, 05:38   Link #12195
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
That would be Dark Stalkers, a fighting game from Capcom.
I see, thanks.

Man, the wait for the new chapter, is slowly getting to me.

Only 2 more weeks to go ...

Well, what do you think the Wong family, will try to do now to get Tsukune to join the mafia. Maybe the plot, will get serious again ... but, if we see more of Inner Moka opening up to Tsukune more ... I wouldn't mind
Old 2009-11-18, 06:37   Link #12196
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

That is one reason why I love R+V. I always wanted a Darkstalkers, but RIVAL SCHOOLS style, younger versions or high school, college life of youkai's.
Old 2009-11-18, 17:57   Link #12197
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Well, Ikeda did say he was a fan of monster movies, and almost every manga author loves high school, so why not mix the best of the 2?

But I guess for anime/manga like monster series, Dark Stalkers is probably the next closest thing to R+V, that I an associate with anyway. I always found it funny whenever fan artists would put the DS cast in school uniforms and have a representation of a high school in the background. R+V seems to capture that feeling rather well.

And lets not forget the funniest capcom image I have seen to date.

Moral of the story: Don't shoplift from Akuma's store. You will be severely beaten. (it says so on the sign near Zangief)

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2009-11-18 at 18:16.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 00:57   Link #12198
Chris38

It seems, this thread was a bit "dead" for a while, so I will try to bring some activity to it again.

Well if Tsukune and Moka get together, who is going to have, more of a say in this relationship. Before chapter 23 ( Season II ), I thought it's going to be Inner Moka, but now I'm not sure.
Old 2009-11-19, 01:02   Link #12199
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Get used to the thread being dead at times... before you came along, things were pretty silent, but a newcomer usually means the old topics which we would've otherwise declared as "discussed to death" can get some fresh life in em

... and as much as I like Inner, I;m either seeing Moka's situation being a case of Tsukune having two wives, or, as is more likely, a third personailty that is going to be a combo of both will be created

just as long as Ikeda doesn't do what ToloveRu and other countless harems have done... (then again, I highly doubt he has diamond titanium steel balls as the author of Ai Kora is said to have)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 01:22   Link #12200
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Get used to the thread being dead at times... before you came along, things were pretty silent, but a newcomer usually means the old topics which we would've otherwise declared as "discussed to death" can get some fresh life in em

... and as much as I like Inner, I;m either seeing Moka's situation being a case of Tsukune having two wives, or, as is more likely, a third personailty that is going to be a combo of both will be created

just as long as Ikeda doesn't do what ToloveRu and other countless harems have done... (then again, I highly doubt he has diamond titanium steel balls as the author of Ai Kora is said to have)
Well I also hope that it doesn't have the same ending as To Love Ru, but if we look at it more ... I think that Moka's influence on Tsukune's life, is much bigger then Lala's on Rito's life.

As I mentioned before ( in one of my post's ) Tsukune was willing to die, to protect Moka. I didn't see that in To Love Ru.

And well I think this is a rare kind of a harem manga, where the male protagonist actually evolves from a guy, who couldn't do anything, to a man who deserves the love of the girls around him.

Basically Tsukune "matured" as the series went along.

And what does the diamond titanium steel balls reference means ... so that he could deal ( or doesn't care ) about the reaction of the fans.

Well Rosario Vampire is a "unique" harem manga, so let's hope it stay's that way to the end.

And ... I think it's only a week or something like that till the new chapter is going to be released.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire