Spoiler for size:

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Kitsu Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 11:41   Link #262
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Spoiler for Episode 5:

Last edited by Mahou; 2011-11-02 at 11:54.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 12:25   Link #263
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Spoiler for Episode 5:
Spoiler for Episode 5:
Old 2011-11-02, 16:22   Link #264
amoirsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Spoiler for Episode 5:
Spoiler:

Does anyone expect to see more Sakuno in future episodes? She's been well balanced and fairly nerfed in terms of allocating and incorporation, but it did not dawn on me just how little airtime she uses relative to the rest of the cast (not including Sana)
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 16:37   Link #265
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoirsp View Post
Does anyone expect to see more Sakuno in future episodes? She's been well balanced and fairly nerfed in terms of allocating and incorporation, but it did not dawn on me just how little airtime she uses relative to the rest of the cast (not including Sana)
Yes, I hope she gets more airtime in future episodes. I don't mind whether it is as sister-only or to set her flag as well. I think one reason for why her lack of airtime is more noticeable is due to her character type of talking with as few words as possible. This essentially shortens her alloted time even more somewhat or at least it feels like it.
Old 2011-11-02, 16:56   Link #266
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
I don't think she's been nerfed exactly, but the anime has focused so far mostly on new developments related to school life, where he only sees Sakuno when she visits at lunch. But they still managed to incorporate her into the story a lot. I think it's just a matter of waiting until she has her chance under the spotlight....

Spoiler for Episode 6 preview:
Like a lot of anime, this show is formatted into "story arcs" (we're in the second arc now), with two "connecting threads" that recur: the story about Miu and the club, and (we can now conclude) the developing relationship with Airi. So basically, we just have to wait for Sakuno's arc to be shown.
Old 2011-11-02, 16:56   Link #267
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Spoiler for Sakuno:
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 17:36   Link #268
amoirsp

Nerfed was the wrong word to use since she is one that uses few words but contains effective meaning but I was thinking of how easily Manglobe could have skyrocketed her air time with scenes at home. I was also thinking of say, other imoutos in other series that procured heavily massive airtime.

But you're right, the low allocation was more due to the Airi situation and the club. It's more like she hasn't been gotten around to yet.

I'm expecting more screen time particularly in a possible character focused episode which is unknown at this point.

Looking forward to what comes next. I have no idea at this point.
Old 2011-11-03, 07:36   Link #269
Oryon

I think Shingo combines more with Miu. It would be a perfect pair.

Of all way, the anime goes going very well.
Oryon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 11:53   Link #270
EroKing

Some freebies

A nice stitch from episode 6 preview.
Old 2011-11-03, 11:58   Link #271
ookamigirl

Uryuu & Sena (^-^)
They are so cute together and others seem to have noticed it too.
Nice, relaxed episode with some bonding between main characters.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 12:43   Link #272
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Damn....no wonder all the girls will fall for him.....

I mean seriously, did you see how Angie sees him?

Straight Playa...official harem pimp status activated
Old 2011-11-03, 13:04   Link #273
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Damn....no wonder all the girls will fall for him.....

I mean seriously, did you see how Angie sees him?
Yes, I liked how in that scene he became a high school heartthrob character straight out a shoujo manga. They also turned on all the sparkles in the subsequent scene too for full effect.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-11-03 at 13:26.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 14:20   Link #274
amoirsp

Don't forget Angie's uh maid pride makes her not want to lose to him, but uh yeah really sparkly. I think only Angie sees him like that though. Although that does vaguely but not really also explain her hanging out with him in higher priority than other students.
Old 2011-11-03, 14:26   Link #275
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

I think she does like him romantically, its just that she has this drive to be his personal maid. I heard the Japanese word Angie used at the end was a play on words, what she meant was master, but the word can also be interpreted as husband, which is why all the others had that shocked sound at the end.

But as far as being the umbrella and all that, sounded very romantic to me. And as a maid, they feel its their duty to please their masters in any way needed, including sexual.....I bet she knows this too.

I think its safe to say that she does like him though.
Old 2011-11-03, 14:33   Link #276
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Don't forget Angie's uh maid pride makes her not want to lose to him, but uh yeah really sparkly. I think only Angie sees him like that though. Although that does vaguely but not really also explain her hanging out with him in higher priority than other students.
Maybe because he was the only person who replied with "I'm back" in episode one when Ange did her greetings at the school gate . The first to respond = Ange's interest has been awakened. It would appear Ange-like, if it were true. Other than that it's the obligatory charm a main character sends off :3. After that, it's mostly the events in Episode 5.
Old 2011-11-03, 17:17   Link #277
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Lol Angie told Inui she was small. Lol she made Uryuu into a rival only to figure out he wasn't and that she wants to serve him. Looks like Airi is behind now. Poor Miu, her club might get disbanded.
Old 2011-11-03, 20:06   Link #278
Silverwyrm

sena, ddawwwwww. I like this show, its relaxing too watch.
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 01:36   Link #279
DasDingus
Dango Daikaizoku

Obviously this week was Angie's time to shine but I thought the opening scene with Airi alone was absolutely adorable. I love how this show is giving us a chance to hear her thoughts rather than just letting her tsundere behavior speak for itself. It really helps soften a character who could otherwise come off as a stuck up jerk.

I'm curious as to why the characters are acting like it's a big deal when they call each other Uryuu and Sena. Looking at the character names those appear to be their family names, not their given names. However they and the other characters are reacting in a way I'd associate with characters that are suddenly on a first name basis. What gives?
Old 2011-11-04, 01:56   Link #280
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasDingus View Post
I'm curious as to why the characters are acting like it's a big deal when they call each other Uryuu and Sena. Looking at the character names those appear to be their family names, not their given names. However they and the other characters are reacting in a way I'd associate with characters that are suddenly on a first name basis. What gives?
It's because at first she was using an honorific along with his last name, now they've removed the honorific. It's the change that's most significant; together with her attitude change, it means "I'm closer to you than I was before". As she says when she's flustered at the beginning of the episodes "it's as if we're friends" (well, which they basically are or are becoming). If she now switches to a first name basis (with or without honorific), that'd be even more significant at this point, because they'd be shifting to something closer than friends. So it's like acquaintance -> friend -> something more.

Tags
eroge, romance, seinen