AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2011-07-14, 20:06   Link #11301
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Hi I'm articuzwolf, nice to meet you all...

Last edited by articuzwolf; 2011-07-14 at 23:37.
articuzwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 21:17   Link #11302
Eryons
Gentleman Ninja

Send a message via MSN to Eryons
Heyy guys, Eryons here. I hope we have a great time together ^.^
I like unpredictable animes that keep me guessing. I thought Code Geass was epic, as was Evangelion (still trying to get my head around it actually). I don't like anime that just drags on but loved the original series of Naruto. See you around ;D
Eryons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 17:10   Link #11303
Dragon Tears
wants a pet penguin

Hey. *waves* I'm Dragon Tears. Expect many thought-provoking diatribes mixed with incoherent tosh from me...
Dragon Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 22:15   Link #11304
Red_Exorcist

Thumbs up Hey :D

Hey, I am a 17yo IT student.

I have been watching anime since 15/16 but you wouldn't believe the amount of anime I have seen in them 2 years even if I told you lol

I like Anime ofc Gaming, Technology and Music.

I stumbled across this site because I was searching for people who enjoyed and met up to discuss anime in my area.....But I couldn't find any :/ however I came across a mod on here from hampshire and just thought why not...ill join up to this site ^^

My mission is to search and contact people who live in my area to make new friends and maybe make meetups in my area ^^ also to make cross distance online friends
Red_Exorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 02:45   Link #11305
Kudryavka

Greetings to everyone!! Here's to a good stay here at AnimeSuki.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 08:02   Link #11306
Gls
Glass Skinned

Hello guys. I'm me.
Old 2011-07-16, 12:58   Link #11307
Nu Soard Graphite

Hi guys!

Nu Soard Graphite here. If you can't tell by my unsername, I'm a huge fan of Mamarou Nagano and The Five Star Stories. I'm obsessed in fact.

I used to be a huge Anime Otaku back in the day (and by back in the day, I mean 1990+). Those of you who enjoy anime today owe myself and my friends a debt of grattitude for devouring absolutely everything released outside of Japan and forcing our friends (and a fair number of strangers) to sit down and watch this stuff. We (and other like us across the country and around the world) are responsible for this hobby catching on and spreading like a zombie apocolypse.

I remember fondly the days when Anime conventions consisted of 300 nerds crammed into a one room theater with a total of 10 dealers at their booths, half of whom didn't even carry anime themed products. Oh how times have changed. Conventions consist of tens of thousands of attendees. Anime has its own shelves in video stores and can be routinely found on TV and streaming video (Thanks Netflix!)

I have recently gotten back into the hobby. Though not as hardcore as before (I simply can't afford it with a family to feed and care for) but since anime is easy to access, it doesn't really cost me anything, so I'm appreciative of that fact.

Now if only Nagano would get back to drawing FSS, I'll be set.
Nu Soard Graphite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 13:58   Link #11308
lightangel2083

hi sorry for late introduction..im a newbie but not in anime..i love watching anime and reading manga but its my first time reading the HnA light novel..i like the story and all the characters..thanks for the people who translate it in english...God bless
lightangel2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 17:01   Link #11309
Tetsuo00

Hi guys! I am new here too. I probably wont be posting much but I thought after lurking the forums a lot I would just get a account.
Tetsuo00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 20:07   Link #11310
Yuffy

Location: In a magical world of Flame Haze, Tomogara, Mages, Gods, and Demons all together
Send a message via MSN to Yuffy
Hi! I'm new here to the forums, just to also discuss about things and ask for questions and the like. I'll be around for a very long time so might as well make an account.

Konichiwa! Watashi wa mina to nakayoku naru koto o negatte imasu! ^^
Yuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 00:15   Link #11311
HasuMasu
*Artist

welcome newbies, enjoy your stay

because you'll never leave

i keed
Old 2011-07-17, 09:28   Link #11312
PopeAlessandros

Hey!

Hi there! I'm Pope Alessandros the XVIII, but you all can call me Pope! How are you? I'm really new here and would love to meet some peoples! I am a rebid Yaoi fanboy, but I enjoy all kinds of anime. Nice to meet you! *Bows*
Old 2011-07-17, 18:06   Link #11313
ranran
daydreaming 24/7
*Artist

Hey guys, been lurking around since...last year? 2 years ago? But I've just decided to unlurk last month.

Nice to meet you all.
Old 2011-07-17, 18:14   Link #11314
Rhyan
Insomniac

Hello everyone,

I guess I just got lost at the internet again. It's one hour past midnight at my place, I'm bored and my insomnia keeps me from sleeping. I was just looking for some new anime after watching Gosick, still pretty impressed by the ending and I guess I actually don't really feel like watching a new anime already...

Guess that I'd like to keep the impression Gosick made on me for a little longer, instead of just watching another anime. Anyway, searching for a new one to watch tomorrow, I stumbled upon this forum and thought I'd give it a try.

So here I am, hoping to discover the meaning of live, or at least hoping for some new anime to watch. Tomorrow, that is.

You will probably see me around here for awhile. So in advance, nice to meet you all!

Rhyan
Rhyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 00:06   Link #11315
ann3chl

hi all, i am newbie here and looking for a new look or a new hot something about animesuki
ann3chl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 06:01   Link #11316
Bioman85
Watarase Jun

Hello,i newbie here,but this is not a problem,i think.All i want to say - i love anime.

Big thanks to Vane for sig.
Bioman85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 18:31   Link #11317
Tacoshuriken
Tasty Ninja Weapon

Hullo, I am Tacoshuriken.
I've been kinda creeping around these forums for a few days now and I decided to join (yay).
I'm far from an expert on Anime, in fact I've really only just started getting into it, so I haven't seen many series, but I've loved what I've seen so far.
I've recently finished watching Toradora!, and I'm now choosing what I should watch next. If I had to choose my favourite series so far it would have to be Angel Beats!, it just had a bit of everything
Tacoshuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-20, 06:38   Link #11318
Noel Kannagi

Hey guys. I'm a Noel fanboy, and I regular a chat forum.

Nice to meet you all.
Noel Kannagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-20, 16:28   Link #11319
littleanimegirl

Hello everyone
littleanimegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-21, 05:25   Link #11320
AngelThesis
Heaven's Lost Property

Greetings and Hello everyone.
AngelThesis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags