Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-04-17, 16:43   Link #401
Hyouzan
Fujiko's lap pillow <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
. Hiding her elaborate schemes under the guise of being a ditz? You get a lot of evil schemers doing that, but not many that does it for the good of the world.

How exactly she managed to pull off taking the pills off the gun when the entire time she was talking to Akuto, or how she knew what those pills are for in the first place, we do not know. Makes her really stand out from the rest of the heroines, as she has more mystery surrounding her, making her character the least straightforward compared to the other heroines.
come to think of it you're right, doesn't see those type often

hmm maybe she stays in akuto's room for quite some time (albeit skipped :/ )
i dunno i'm just guessing based on the sky when she first arrived and left
as for how'd she know what those pills are for, akuto suspected that she might be there the entire time when fujiko gave him the drugs

so basically every gal in the ed is stalking akuto in their own way lmao

oh and it amuses me to see all this *evil forbidden magic* vibe around the black magic while his own homeroom teacher blatantly declares herself a necromancer
aren't those basically the same thing(or worse) XD ?
Hyouzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 16:52   Link #402
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
I said it right from the start, this be a facade she's putting up. That last line she says sealed it in episode 03, about Fujiko wanting everyone to be friends with her. That was code word for "Fujiko wanted you and [Hattori] to be her underlings, you almost got funked A-chan"
I really hope that you are right. If she is just putting it on to fool people I'd like her a lot. If she is a air head plot device then it will just irk me.
Old 2010-04-17, 16:58   Link #403
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Well that also gives reason as to why she's absent from class a lot, she is a super spy

@tsunade666

I don't think it's fair to call her a natural air head. Obviously she thought straight enough to cry the way she did in ep 02's flashback, I think the correct term for her should be "the cheery, open-minded" type. Air head is the type, heh, am I going to toss in another Clannad reference, well since it's what comes to mind first since most people should know by now, I say the air head type is more like Nagisa than Soga-chan, the kind where you throw a ball at her head with hostile intent and she'll pick it up thinking you want to play ball. Just how many doujins must we have to reflect on that [type of air head]
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 17:27   Link #404
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyouzan View Post
oh and it amuses me to see all this *evil forbidden magic* vibe around the black magic while his own homeroom teacher blatantly declares herself a necromancer
Black Magic likely comes from demons and hell. As a necromancer, the teacher likely is more along the lines of a biologist, using already accepted magic to do things that may or may not be common-place.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 17:35   Link #405
karuroso

Hell yeah! yuri rape =D that was so lol ( and so damn hot of course)
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 18:03   Link #406
MrNovel

Does anyone know the new girl that appear at the end,i need her name to complete translation
MrNovel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 18:22   Link #407
Hyouzan
Fujiko's lap pillow <3

guy at rc said it's Teruya Eiko
you do mean the green haired girl with the ponytail right?
Old 2010-04-17, 18:23   Link #408
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNovel View Post
Does anyone know the new girl that appear at the end,i need her name to complete translation
I can't be absolutely sure, but by process of elimination on the end credits -- and if that voice could be Tomatsu Haruka's -- she is Teruya Eiko 照屋 栄子. Details about the character are given on Japanese Wikipedia. From what they say there, it seems plausible.

EDIT: Sounds like a confirmation, now that I read Hyouzan's post.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 18:38   Link #409
MrNovel

ya thx thats her name

exact match in the chinese novel and seems like volume 9 is released in japan

i start translating the Spoilers from Volume 2

Ep 1~3 was Volume 1
MrNovel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 21:01   Link #410
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

I didn't watch the ED last episode, but it has to have some of the most cutest scenes ever.

Also, this episode was lol. It somehow provided enough awesome to overcome other bad qualities.'

Edit: Forgot to mention that Akuto = Sith Lord.

Last edited by OceanBlue; 2010-04-17 at 22:37.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 21:11   Link #411
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Just watch ep 3 :

Lol good episode .
Korone part was hilarious then Keena made it more hilarious .
K "Just messing around" ^^
Omg Fujiko part and at the end Yuri rape XD

I was surprised that Sai was really serious when he beats the crap out of those guys Evil Powaa !

Yeah , Keena plays very well her role .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 21:20   Link #412
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNovel View Post
ya thx thats her name

exact match in the chinese novel and seems like volume 9 is released in japan

i start translating the Spoilers from Volume 2

Ep 1~3 was Volume 1
I think this thread can do away with novel spoilers. So far the manga isn't a player in this thread and as much we're doing fine with little or pretty much no novel spoilers at all.

Maybe by the time the series has ended such a thing wouldn't be so bad, but I can't recall the last time an anime followed it's novel counterpart by the letter, so I like to treat an anime adaption entirely separate from it's other sister properties. It's fun so far putting two and two together.

On a side note, it looks like Soga-chan's first lines from episode 01 confirm her secret agent status, that forest is her domain
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-18, 00:07   Link #413
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Conversation may have passed, but yeah was definitely an Akane fan. Not that I didn't like Shizuku, it was just preference. She just had a fun Kampfer mode there. Someone you can count on, but will probably shoot you to death if you mess up.

Anyways pretty impressed with Keena in episode 3. Really shows the cleverness hiding behind that personality. She probably did go into Akuto's room primarily to get the drugs knowing what the effect would be. That's some serious planning on her part especially with how it worked out in the end. Managed to get Hattori finally on side. Besides Hattori finally gets to understand how it feels when people just won't listen.

A pretty strange situation when Akuto got ambushed. Was just surprised at how efficient he was in dealing with those guys. Not really holding anything back he just took them down quickly and without mercy. True it would be pretty effective to disable the underlings and deal with the leader so they would never cross him again. Can't really fault Hattori's view since it did look pretty bad. But that's just how Akuto is. Not a bad guy and really those thugs won't be crossing him ever again.

As always Korone was great. When Keena leaves she just easily fits the "shall we get started" line in there . A fun character.
Old 2010-04-18, 00:19   Link #414
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Requesting a screenshot, preferably HD version if available .. of half face Korone hiding behind the door.. either in episode 3, or in episode 2 (where she goes to sleep in the closet and peeking at A-chan)
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-18, 00:45   Link #415
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I was really suprised with Akuto´s evil yet unaware evil nature of standing above others.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-18, 00:52   Link #416
Jarmel

Korone is the best android ever. Anytime a female character laughs after seeing your elephant is when you have a winner. Keena surprised me as I thought she was an airhead so it's starting to look like she might be the main heroine.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-18, 01:09   Link #417
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyouzan View Post
But it is FOR SCIENCE! Well magical science. As with technology being neutral so is magic. It only depends on who uses it.

Which brings to question why Fujiko's brother died. Something tells me their family are black magic users but are too far up the social ladder to bring down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flareknight
A pretty strange situation when Akuto got ambushed. Was just surprised at how efficient he was in dealing with those guys. Not really holding anything back he just took them down quickly and without mercy. True it would be pretty effective to disable the underlings and deal with the leader so they would never cross him again. Can't really fault Hattori's view since it did look pretty bad. But that's just how Akuto is. Not a bad guy and really those thugs won't be crossing him ever again.
Well Akuto is not some Ally of Justice Superhero. He the freaking future Evil Demon Overlord!

I think this where Nature vs Nurture comes to play. Akuto was raised in a convent or church with the right moral guide. But he is born with these powers that puts him above mortal men.

It's like Smaville's Clark who gets told of this great destiny and is an alien born among humans. In Clark's case it is his instilled humanity that will make him Superman.

In Sai Akuto's case he was raised among mortal men. (From the looks of it raised by nuns actually.) He aims to be a great pius man that will change the world for the better. Only to be told he will be the Demon Lord.

We see one pitfall of Akuto's ideals we see is that he is The End Justifies the Means type.

Sure a hero would beat the crap of the thugs but they will show some restraint out of principle.

Here as said he is brutal and treats the thugs like mere bugs.

By his actions this episode we would classify Akuto as Lawful Evil rather than Lawful Good.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-18, 01:13   Link #418
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
But it is FOR SCIENCE! Well magical science. As with technology being neutral so is magic. It only depends on who uses it.

Which brings to question why Fujiko's brother died. Something tells me their family are black magic users but are too far up the social ladder to bring down.

Well Akuto is not some Ally of Justice Superhero. He the freaking future Evil Demon Overlord!

I think this where Nature vs Nurture comes to play. Akuto was raised in a convent or church with the right moral guide. But he is born with these powers that puts him above mortal men.

It's like Smaville's Clark who gets told of this great destiny and is an alien born among humans. In Clark's case it is his instilled humanity that will make him Superman.

In Sai Akuto's case he was raised among mortal men. (From the looks of it raised by nuns actually.) He aims to be a great pius man that will change the world for the better. Only to be told he will be the Demon Lord.

We see one pitfall of Akuto's ideals we see is that he is The End Justifies the Means type.

Sure a hero would beat the crap of the thugs but they will show some restraint out of principle.

By his actions this episode we would classify Akuto as Lawful Evil rather than Lawful Good.
Lawful Evil = Akuto will run for president

he already made a nice speech in Ep1.
Old 2010-04-18, 01:16   Link #419
Clarste
Human

Lawful Good smites evil mercilessly. Heck, look at Hattori. She's constantly trying to cut Sai down for being evil. How is what he did any worse than her? The show certainly doesn't treat his actions as unjustified, nor hers except insofar as she misunderstood him. I don't think he's supposed to look evil.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-18, 02:29   Link #420
Hyouzan
Fujiko's lap pillow <3

Quote:

i still maintain necromancy is the most evil of dark magic lawl

am i the only one here in camp fujiko btw (shizuka itou bias kicking in) >_<
i mean, she was such a sweet girl in the flashback who is now an "evil" scheming two-faced mistress!
..and if the ed sequence is any indication i'm sooo looking forward to the maou turning her into a lovestruck maiden (GO MAOU! YES YOU CAN!!)

Quote:

if you ask me there is still some restrain in his methodical crippling of the thugs..hey he could as easily snap their neck and let one go with only one arm, leg, ear, eye functioning each to spread the story

oh and being lawful only means that you adhere your actions to some sort of code(don't eat babies, always spare the unarmed etc) , and i don't think we've seen enough of his code to rightly place him in the evil-good spectrum
but yeah he's definitely lawful, thank god, a chaotic maou whether good/evil is a bad omen for the ladies

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, shounen