AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-06-29, 02:57   Link #161
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

I don't have any problem with this. I have a friend that loves fighting games, but he he never play the main game. He buy the game just for the multiplayer and he hates when the game makes you play the main story a thousand times to unlock everyone, so i understand that add-on. Besides, if someone wants to buy this, it's their money, no problem at all. As long as it still is in the cd for me to unlock, i'm happy. Don't want to see Aksys turning into Crapcom.

And there's a lot of people that bought the PS3 game. I think we can even make a tournament some day after everyone got strong.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 03:37   Link #162
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

I think the people who buy the game for the PS3 should play together sometime. Someone could make an animesuki room and we all can join in.
Old 2009-06-29, 03:45   Link #163
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

I am curious to know how the netcode for this game is. I hope it's better than SF4's which has been really poor, not to mention that the PS3 version has that unbelievably annoying bug that randomly resets the tournament GP points for no reason... :|

I'll most likely get the game either Wed or Thur, the euro PSN players are kindly invited to spar with me.
Shinndou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 03:47   Link #164
Westlo
Lets be reality

Netcode has been getting very positive feedback on NEOGAF, it syncs up before the fight and is pretty good.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 04:36   Link #165
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinndou View Post
I'll most likely get the game either Wed or Thur, the euro PSN players are kindly invited to spar with me.
I'm hoping it doesn't take long for my copy to arrive. Hope it at least appears by the end of the week.

Maybe we should make a club for Blazblue? (if there isn't one already). Would make it easier to keep track of everyone's PSN title, so we can play against each other.
Old 2009-06-29, 06:12   Link #166
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I'm hoping it doesn't take long for my copy to arrive. Hope it at least appears by the end of the week.

Maybe we should make a club for Blazblue? (if there isn't one already). Would make it easier to keep track of everyone's PSN title, so we can play against each other.
There's none... So i made one:
http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=355
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 06:43   Link #167
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
Nice. Saved me the job of doing it.
Old 2009-06-29, 07:25   Link #168
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Lots of Noel user online, which comes as no surprise actually.

Afterall you can easily work her into a simple combo by activating her drive and go into button mashing frenzy.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 08:37   Link #169
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

So Equilibrium-tan is the EZ-mode character? Huh, surprising, most of the times my favorite characters are the ones the hardest to master.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 08:43   Link #170
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Being an oldtime Gundam fan, I might consider Nu after I got tired of Rachel.

Besides, Nu is still within the loli age range with her squeak when going aganist Ragna.
Old 2009-06-29, 11:01   Link #171
ZeroForever

Nu/V-13 is all about zoning (her SF equivalent would be akuma, she can dominate easily from range but takes hits like a wet noodle), although i plan on maining her, i'll probably choose a more agressive 2nd or just do random for fun.

Hardest character in the game is suppose to be carl as he pretty much requires mastering negative edging to use at all (funny since he was the first character i ever tried since at the arcsys booth at comic-con no one else used him... so i was like might as well.... my butt hurt after.)
Old 2009-06-29, 11:05   Link #172
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

just order the a SF tornament fighting stick and BB limited ed, cost $ 207 US
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 12:06   Link #173
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post

Argh, pisses me off that my PS3 isn't hooked up online. My router is basically broke so I need a new, so until then I can't play online.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 13:24   Link #174
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

Decided to put down a pre-order on Amazon. Gonna decided to get it or refund it tonight. But this is definitely looking to be my fighter of the year.
Old 2009-06-29, 13:35   Link #175
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

I'm going to try to reserve my judgement on whether this is the best fighter of the year until I play Tekken 6 later in the year. However considering Guilty Gear has been my long-standing favorite game, I have my hopes set very high for BlazBlue.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 13:51   Link #176
gunshottrigun
Crazy Shrine Maiden

Send a message via AIM to gunshottrigun Send a message via MSN to gunshottrigun Send a message via Yahoo to gunshottrigun
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
I'm going to try to reserve my judgement on whether this is the best fighter of the year until I play Tekken 6 later in the year. However considering Guilty Gear has been my long-standing favorite game, I have my hopes set very high for BlazBlue.
Don't forget about King of Fighters XII.

I didn't pre-order this game, hopefully it is in stock tomorrow. :|
gunshottrigun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 23:36   Link #177
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Lots of Noel user online, which comes as no surprise actually.

Afterall you can easily work her into a simple combo by activating her drive and go into button mashing frenzy.
I wanted to main her as well since she reminds me of Melty Blood's Sion, but I guess I'll try them all before deciding on which one I'd like to focus on.
Old 2009-06-30, 02:38   Link #178
Sidestep
Bumpy jumpy~!
*Graphic Designer

My game has been shipped and should be here tomorrow.
Old 2009-06-30, 05:33   Link #179
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

Mine will ship tomorrow. The hilarious thing is that the import shop where I ordered it from in in the same city where I live (Torino), I even phoned them asking them if I could visit them and personally pick it up but they told me "nope you can't, we only sell games via delivery service". :|
Old 2009-06-30, 05:54   Link #180
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

My batch of Korean Import arrive today, and surprise surprise, it comes with the much sought after artbook :-

But from what I've flipped through, it's like all other freebies today. Nice to have, but nothing to scream home about. For one, it's very flimsy and have about 2 pages dedicate to each character with bios, some linearts and promo arts and that's about it.

Could take a few pix of the contents when I'm back at work tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Tags
3ds, arc system works, arcade, fighting, ps vita, ps3, psp, windows, xbox360