AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-27, 09:50   Link #1201
Zankoku12

Spoiler:
Zankoku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 10:15   Link #1202
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankoku12 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 10:27   Link #1203
Zankoku12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Pleasedon'tkillme!
Zankoku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 11:11   Link #1204
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Spoiler:

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 11:55   Link #1205
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankoku12 View Post
Spoiler:

Pleasedon'tkillme!
Someone fetch me rifle! We got a dirty heretic in here spreading blasphemous lies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Refrain:
Old 2013-02-28, 22:34   Link #1206
Yye1
Wide Right

My question is that whether the world they now live in is the real world or a more stable dream world created by rin and riki

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 01:28   Link #1207
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
My question is that whether the world they now live in is the real world or a more stable dream world created by rin and riki
What if, even the world the Accident is in is also a Dream world, and they are nothing more than data, thought and memories floating in an artificial storage bank for biologically dead humans?

After all, if indeed, the new world is a more stable dream world, could the Accident world then be a Nightmare world, instead? And if even the Accident World is not the base world, then what is at the bottom of it all? Is it turtles (dreams) all the way down?

Spoiler for Comparison to other "Meta" stories:
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 09:41   Link #1208
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

In the end it is revealed that EVERYTHING in the whole VN was actually a dream from a young Riki laying in bed inside an orphanage.
Old 2013-03-01, 10:07   Link #1209
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
In the end it is revealed that EVERYTHING in the whole VN was actually a dream from a young Riki laying in bed inside an orphanage.
I actually believed you for a second. That second was not funny, not funny at all
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 10:18   Link #1210
novalysis

And this Riki is a girl. Which explains the crossdressing and trap nature of Riki. Well, that is one way to make this even more cracktastic .
Old 2013-03-01, 18:52   Link #1211
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

After Riki's parents died he was placed in an orphanage, during his time there he was always a loner.
One day his narcoleptic cause him to have a bad fall and hit his head resulting in him falling into a coma. During his stay in the hospital another coma patient was placed in the bed next to him, Rin. She was the victim of a bus accident but survived because her older brother and his two friends protected her with their bodies.

As the two lay there for years they started sharing their dreams and created a whole new world within their shared dreams. In this dream Rin was never in an accident and Riki never fell into a coma. The Little Busters were then formed.

The rest of the people in their dreams were based on either memories of before their accidents or from hearing people in their rooms while still in the coma.
Komari was created when she wandered into their room during a visit with her brother. She saw Rin sleeping so she decided to tell Rin the stories her brother read to her.
Kud was a member of the same orphanage as Riki, her parents died during a riot in their country and she was taken to Japan by her grandfather, sadly he died of an illness, so she was taken to the orphanage. She never talked to Riki but he used to see he play with stray dogs.
Mio was also a member of the orphanage, she used to be a loner like Riki, staying in a corner reading books all day and talking to herself as if talking to a friend.
Kurugaya was a terminally ill patient in the hospital. She used to hate her room so she used to sneak into Riki and Rin's room since it was quiet and nobody looked for her there. She also used to talk to them despite never receiving an answer telling them about many things, mostly what she wished she could do if she wasn't ill. She died some time later.
Haruka and Futaki were Rin's classmates in elementary school, Rin remembered them always competing with each other in everything.
Sasami was also Rin's classmate, always complaining and being antagonistic to her.
Saya was the victim of a car crash that was placed in their room for a time, but she never recovered and died of her injuries.

After some time the dream became so real and the only reality they knew that they could no longer tell it was a dream.

One day Rin's health took a turn for the worse and she had some complications, this brought about the school trip accident in their dream. At that time Riki's subconscious took control of the Kyousuke in the dream and forced the dream to reset to about a year.

The events of the VN then happen. There is a reason why the school trip accident was not erased completely by Riki's subconscious, because it wanted to prepare Riki to an awful truth, Rin died during those complications and he was all alone in that dream. The Rin in his dream was also controlled by his subconscious using his memories of her.

His subconscious was actually getting Riki read to finally wake up from his coma, but after he showed so much determination to cling to his friends in refrain, his subconscious decided that Riki was not ready to leave so it kept Riki happy in his dream world while his body grew weaker in the real world.

Riki never wakes up.
Old 2013-03-01, 19:01   Link #1212
Mazyrian

From now on, that is canon to me.
Old 2013-03-01, 19:55   Link #1213
novalysis

Does not explain Kud Wafter though.....
Old 2013-03-02, 01:10   Link #1214
Yye1
Wide Right

Lol, I can see that, with Key and all

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 07:30   Link #1215
bigdeal000
malefic

You know, that's some really good stuff. You should write a fanfiction or something starting from that.
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 08:40   Link #1216
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
You know, that's some really good stuff. You should write a fanfiction or something starting from that.
Seconded. But considering that you are an Anego fan, I find her story quite undeserving if you are Kurugaya biased.

Actually, it Might be possible to explain Kud Wafter in the theory. It is a result of one of the Kud Wafter character ending up in the same ward, for any given reason - cancer might be a possibility, who happens to be actually simultaneously connected to an older Kud as a friend and perhaps the rest of the cast that prominently features in Kud Wafter outside the dream.

As a result, Riki's subconsciousness acquires enough new input, to create a semi sequel of sorts to the Dream World, to create a new dream world, that branches from the final dream he shares with Rin. The main trigger within the ward is the first time the real Kud actually speaks to his comatose self directly, while visiting her friend- this creates an updated Kud route minus the later drama. ( I am basing this out of the Kud Wafter manga). The real start of the Kud Wafter dream world begins when both Kud, Kanata and A chan are all in the same ward, simultaneously.

Essentially, Kud Wafter is the product of one huge coincidence, which almost leads to Riki waking up. Almost.
Old 2013-03-02, 08:47   Link #1217
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Seconded. But considering that you are an Anego fan, I find her story quite undeserving if you are Kurugaya biased.

Actually, it Might be possible to explain Kud Wafter in the theory. It is a result of one of the Kud Wafter character ending up in the same ward, for any given reason - cancer might be a possibility, who happens to be actually simultaneously connected to an older Kud as a friend and perhaps the rest of the cast that prominently features in Kud Wafter outside the dream.

As a result, Riki's subconsciousness acquires enough new input, to create a semi sequel of sorts to the Dream World, to create a new dream world, that branches from the final dream he shares with Rin. The main trigger within the ward is the first time the real Kud actually speaks to his comatose self directly, while visiting her friend- this creates an updated Kud route minus the later drama. ( I am basing this out of the Kud Wafter manga). The real start of the Kud Wafter dream world begins when both Kud, Kanata and A chan are all in the same ward, simultaneously.

Essentially, Kud Wafter is the product of one huge coincidence, which almost leads to Riki waking up. Almost.
Yes, I'm biased toward Anego, but originally I had her as Kyousuke's classmate that Rin met and remembered as that one tough chick that seemed to beat her brother in everything. I changed it because I wanted to balance out those in Rin and Riki's memories that made it to the dream and Rin already had plenty of them.

And I can see that working for Kud Wafter xD

As for fanfics...I get bored easily unless I'm writing the stories off the top of my head. xD
Old 2013-03-02, 09:30   Link #1218
novalysis

Quote:
Yes, I'm biased toward Anego, but originally I had her as Kyousuke's classmate that Rin met and remembered as that one tough chick that seemed to beat her brother in everything. I changed it because I wanted to balance out those in Rin and Riki's memories that made it to the dream and Rin already had plenty of them.

And I can see that working for Kud Wafter xD

As for fanfics...I get bored easily unless I'm writing the stories off the top of my head. xD
If you want to make Anego awesome, make her able to actually enter into Riki and Rin's shared world. Her entire route therefore, like Saya is a dying dream - the loops are Angeo's last seconds of life, seeking refuge in the dream, the true end actually taking place in an afterlife of sorts. The automatically playing piano at the end of her route is actually her own self composed requiem.

And Rin is the real mastermind, and in actuality, a lot of Kyosuke Riki interactions are being manually controlled by Rin. The crossdressing is a result of unfortunate remarks by both Kurugaya and Saya (at different times) while in the ward that Riki looks very girlish, giving Rin... Ideas.
Old 2013-03-15, 01:02   Link #1219
minhhuywiki
Minata Hatsune

Little Busters! Converted Edition [PS3] NEW Opening:

This is a port of Little Busters! Perfect Edition.
minhhuywiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 01:11   Link #1220
novalysis

I wonder, would this be the second season OP?

Tags
bishoujo, ero-game, eroge, key, pc game, visual novel