AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-29, 07:48   Link #7281
Maxaumus

Does anyone else think its kinda weird that these sappoused polite and sheltered ladies are,always barging into a males room, reading s&m sex novels or have the most outrageous fantasy, or miss understandings,and that Greyworth seems to be trying to get Kamito to sleep with some of them?
Maxaumus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 08:08   Link #7282
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxaumus View Post
Does anyone else think its kinda weird that these sappoused polite and sheltered ladies are,always barging into a males room, reading s&m sex novels or have the most outrageous fantasy, or miss understandings,and that Greyworth seems to be trying to get Kamito to sleep with some of them?
Maybe the reason as to why they read this stuff is precisely because they have no interaction with males and are curious about them. Just my guess though.

Greyworth does not really want Kamito to sleep with them. If anything, she's just teasing them.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 08:16   Link #7283
Nagakun
The One who Peek

Well, it is an "ALL-GIRLS" school.. so in order to keep them as pure as possible, they are given near to zero interaction with male other than their dad.

Problem is that those misunderstand appear when they hear rumors, or false info from books and stuffs, and that is why Greyworth make sure of Kamito since he the only male around those girls' age.

But here another funny facts; many noble want their daughters to sleep with Kamito and give born to his child, as it is their thinking that the child might carry Kamito's power too.. hahahaha
Old 2014-10-29, 08:21   Link #7284
Juggernaut

This is rated 3rd place for the most horny girls ever in the LN I've read.
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 10:08   Link #7285
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Maybe the reason as to why they read this stuff is precisely because they have no interaction with males and are curious about them. Just my guess though.

Greyworth does not really want Kamito to sleep with them. If anything, she's just teasing them.
if anything went sideways, the girls Kamito knows (save for Est and Restia... well Restia may have an interest) may very well have their own versions with the same premise of a princess being subjugated by a sadistic male. again I'm wondering... if the writer of 50 shades of grey publishes in there... many a young maiden will start squealing at the prospect of Kamito being... yeeaaahh.
Old 2014-10-29, 11:07   Link #7286
Nagakun
The One who Peek

I wonder if they will spread a rumor about sleeping with Kamito will power up their spirit... den all the girls who want to get stronger go and "rape" him instead hahahaha
Old 2014-10-29, 12:13   Link #7287
The Green One

The girls are very....impressionable, so if their only experience with men before Kamito is their raunchy s&m novels their expectations will get understandably warped. Greyworth just finds the antics amusing, she knows Kamito isn't the type to just go and lay his hands on the girls like that though she finds great entertainment in the rumors that spring up that the school is more or less his personal sex slave dungeon.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 12:19   Link #7288
Nagakun
The One who Peek

Well, Kamito got his reasoning right.. but the girls on the other way .. isn't taking it lightly.. take Elis and Claire for example, they both at the start react the most when near to Kamito and like him easily..

But Greyworth is just playing along.. remember the time when she force Kamito to be her 'maid'..
Old 2014-10-29, 12:23   Link #7289
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
The girls are very....impressionable, so if their only experience with men before Kamito is their raunchy s&m novels their expectations will get understandably warped. Greyworth just finds the antics amusing, she knows Kamito isn't the type to just go and lay his hands on the girls like that though she finds great entertainment in the rumors that spring up that the school is more or less his personal sex slave dungeon.
to add for melodrama and amusement, why not let her wear a very noticeable collar... like... uh... a dog's and when asked about it she just nonchalantly says Kamito made her wear it.

whole school's gonna scream in unison I reckon.
Old 2014-10-29, 13:20   Link #7290
teejmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
to add for melodrama and amusement, why not let her wear a very noticeable collar... like... uh... a dog's and when asked about it she just nonchalantly says Kamito made her wear it.

whole school's gonna scream in unison I reckon.
... Crap, I wanna see that. I mean, though it would almost assuredly lead to tsundere antics from Claire and purifying antics from Ellis, just the initial shock will be outstanding.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 14:58   Link #7291
Nagakun
The One who Peek

I think more like we are looking into the girl admitting themselves to Kamito... the Maou of the Night.
Old 2014-10-31, 04:18   Link #7292
Maxaumus

what do men in their society do and for that fact are their even alot of men in their societies? cause from what i can remember only about 6 men have been mentioned not counting Kamito
Old 2014-10-31, 04:34   Link #7293
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
what do men in their society do and for that fact are their even alot of men in their societies? cause from what i can remember only about 6 men have been mentioned not counting Kamito
Being scheming politician.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 04:37   Link #7294
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
The man take care of politics and rule the country and its provincies.
Old 2014-10-31, 06:29   Link #7295
Nagakun
The One who Peek

And those men are thinking of wanting their daughters to give birth to Kamito's child in hope that it will hold the same power as the father be it a baby boy or girl
Old 2014-10-31, 06:43   Link #7296
Maxaumus

all men can't be in politic what about the lower to middle class
Old 2014-10-31, 07:10   Link #7297
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
all men can't be in politic what about the lower to middle class
Become soldiers, farmers, merchants and there's plenty of other things that they can do....
Old 2014-10-31, 07:10   Link #7298
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Become soldiers, farmers, merchants and there's plenty of other things that they can do....
Soldiers=Cannon Fodder...

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 18:37   Link #7299
OhHaiThar

The sub for the special just came out and dang they really gave some depth to Kamito's backstory with this one. Feels like the anime is beginning to redeem itself to the light novels *_* if only we could get volumes 4-9 adapted it would be in pretty good shape. Has anyone found the sales for the light novels yet?
OhHaiThar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 18:41   Link #7300
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhHaiThar View Post
The sub for the special just came out and dang they really gave some depth to Kamito's backstory with this one. Feels like the anime is beginning to redeem itself to the light novels *_* if only we could get volumes 4-9 adapted it would be in pretty good shape. Has anyone found the sales for the light novels yet?
bro you're kidding right there's no depth at all frankly we learned nothing we didnt already know.
1. Restia and Kamito bonded for a while but kamito denied it (knew that)
2. Kamito was an assasin who went on crazy tough missions (knew that)

Only surprise was the timeline of everything and thats kinda basic

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap