AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-11, 02:06   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Good morning! What is this episode about? Will check back tomorrow. Thread is made. Forum duty to the Bleach-fans is fulfilled. Time to get a lots of sleep. See you in dreams.

Enjoy the discussion as usual.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Old 2008-11-11, 02:49   Link #2
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

*glares at vague remarks rule*

lets see how much they cover w/ this episode...
Old 2008-11-11, 03:12   Link #3
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
*wonders if they will make a hash of it...*
Old 2008-11-11, 08:23   Link #4
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
lets see how much they cover w/ this episode...
I don't know how much it covered, but it looked quite slow. But at least there were no flashbacks. And once again, the animation quality was beyond mediocre and nell's voice actress ruined the episode.
Old 2008-11-11, 10:35   Link #5
medigo

you're making it sound worse then it is really <.<
The voice does grate during some parts, but it didnt bother me when she started fighting
..and the animation was better then the last few episodes..
but thats just my eye-sight
Old 2008-11-11, 10:42   Link #6
Megacrash Gr
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Send a message via AIM to Megacrash Gr
Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
I don't know how much it covered, but it looked quite slow. But at least there were no flashbacks. And once again, the animation quality was beyond mediocre and nell's voice actress ruined the episode.
There were flashbacks in this episode.
Old 2008-11-11, 10:49   Link #7
medigo

I think he meant episode flashbacks, like those big ones in 190-191 and 192
Old 2008-11-11, 11:42   Link #8
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
I know kubo has a say so in the anime, I wonder if that's the way he wanted nell to sound like? It really doesn't bother me that much.
Old 2008-11-11, 12:38   Link #9
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
I know kubo has a say so in the anime, I wonder if that's the way he wanted nell to sound like? It really doesn't bother me that much.
perhaps it isn't as weird to japanese folks as it is to certain westerners?

imo the seiyuu did a better job this week, Nell sounds more mature now, the whole episode was quite good and entertaining, serious Takahashi Ryosuke ftw!
Old 2008-11-11, 13:56   Link #10
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

I Liked The ep ..and It Seem I got used to Nel Voice ..Although I was hoping they Changed to Older Voice than that
Old 2008-11-11, 14:10   Link #11
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
I loved this episode! Nel was so cute. Noi was so sexy! OMG so sexy! (I hope you make avatars of him)

Question: When I think about the chapters I can only see Szayel Was the #8 visible on Noi's tongue? I don't remember seeing it.

Pessche Rulez!
Old 2008-11-11, 14:21   Link #12
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megacrash Gr View Post
There were flashbacks in this episode.
I knew it!
Old 2008-11-11, 17:17   Link #13
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I knew it!
No no...It was a flashback episode of all new content. "Neliel's Past" Not an episode full of flashbacks.

Nel is so Kawaii, it's not to be missed! Noi was doing his thang too! He was dripping smex. The storyline is good also...

I liked this episode.
Old 2008-11-11, 17:40   Link #14
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Spoiler for RAW:
Old 2008-11-11, 17:46   Link #15
Langus
Optimus Prime

I have to disagree GB. I kind of liked that aspect of it. It demonstrated Szayel's importance to the whole set up far more than the manga did, and ultimately gave Nel more credit. I always thought it was a bit lame that he managed to outdo her simply based on surprise/shock.

The Nel and Noi show down IMO was pretty awesome. Nel was also friggin adorable. When she's searching for Dondo and Pesche I was going "awwweeee". Kind of reminds me of Orihime from back in the day when she was cute and quirky.
Old 2008-11-11, 17:46   Link #16
medigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Spoiler for RAW:
At least this way it makes it somewhat clearer how Szayel helped Nnoit, though I am still not sure about that...
Old 2008-11-11, 17:55   Link #17
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Spoiler for raw:

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-11-11 at 18:16.
Old 2008-11-11, 18:38   Link #18
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I have to disagree GB. I kind of liked that aspect of it. It demonstrated Szayel's importance to the whole set up far more than the manga did, and ultimately gave Nel more credit. I always thought it was a bit lame that he managed to outdo her simply based on surprise/shock.
I have to agree with Geta. The anime made her look stupid. He hit her from behind in the manga. It made it look like he was as good as her when he was no where near her level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
The Nel and Noi show down IMO was pretty awesome. Nel was also friggin adorable. When she's searching for Dondo and Pesche I was going "awwweeee". Kind of reminds me of Orihime from back in the day when she was cute and quirky.
She was adorable wasn't she? But I could swear she was a lot more reserved than that in the manga. although she was upset at finding out out Dondochakka and Pessche were hurt. It was more of a quiet fury. No emotional like a girl in the anime version

. As cute as she was. She's was bit more childlike and innocent than manga makes her out to be. It was change but not one I minded so much.

Did anybody like the way Noi looked when he had nothing but the white background? Did anyone think Nel was so cute at the moment before she released and that she also looked hot in the white background?

All in all I thought this was a great episode. Chibi Nel with the long hair was soo kawaii
Old 2008-11-11, 18:47   Link #19
Langus
Optimus Prime

Personally I think this episode showing that Noi quite obviously had to lure Nel to a specific spot because Szayel had set that particular area up in such a way to create an illusionary tactic is about a hundred times better of an explanation than Nel being surprised. Getting hit from behind because you're too surprised to react in time makes her look like a shitty fighter. However, even the best fighters can be duped if they've been led into a trap.
Old 2008-11-11, 18:57   Link #20
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Spoiler for RAW: