AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-03-12, 20:40   Link #61
Ryusei

just finished watching episode 7. The series is getting better and better so i had to dig up this thread again. I expecially love the balance between rescue action and everyday life.

Spoiler:
Ryusei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 08:53   Link #62
Crucifix

Yeah, I think this one is a keeper. Too bad less people appreciate this kind of anime, I am hopeful though that this one will develop great, not to mention that Bandai is already one of the sponsors which makes the chance of a license bigger. I need to see how the story unfolds further though, I like to watch drama based anime all in one go,

I finally tried watching the ending sequence just to get the title of the insert song for episode 4, it's CLOWN, sung by JAM Project......Not bad for an insert song, it's amazing how much background info they can squeeze in the form of a flashback in a couple of minutes.
Crucifix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 17:24   Link #63
totalnet

First of all, I like this show. But it did take some dramatic license for the military rescue.

Spoiler:
totalnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 17:44   Link #64
KJlost

Spoiler:
KJlost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 19:12   Link #65
naka

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalnet
First of all, I like this show. But it did take some dramatic license for the military rescue.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
naka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 20:48   Link #66
Ryusei

About the survival beacon

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ryusei; 2006-03-13 at 21:34.
Ryusei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 01:43   Link #67
kenshinvn

After watching 7 episodes of Yomigaeru Sora, my head was overwhelmed by the drama theme of this great anime. To me, it was the most interesting anime in the first 3 months of 2006. All of characters appeared so realistic in their very Japanese designs and mutual relationships as well. Gorgeous styles like silky hairs, big round eyes with cute faces are not suitable for the overall atmosphere as my thought. That's why my emotion has left with nothing but a sense of reality like watching someone's life, not just an anime.

Love blossom between Uchida and Megumi attracted me a lot. Sometimes I felt with sympathy to Megumi as couples are apart to fulfill their passion in career and dreams. I touched in the moment that Megumi was embraced by Uchida, crying for her unawareness of Uchida’s feeling after the death of Sakura-chan. It seemed to me that two hearts diving in their busy life of training and working have been warmed and put their intimacy flourished into another level in that very moment.

Thanks to Ryusei, many technical terms in air force are quite clear to me now since machinery is not at my high attention, I like the background that is totally well done by J.C. Staff watercolor style. Applied CG in helicopter’s movements did not bother me much. The 1st glance of the OP clip really made a shock by “masculine image” of Megumi. So poor! My mind just followed Uchida’s effort in getting deeply to his work in Komatsu Rescue Squad and what he learned from there.

For a fan of drama genre, Yomigaeru Sora is a perfect gift. Some may complain about its pace but direction is really good and aims for its intention to raise our thoughts of humanity. I’m very looking forwards to seeing more despite this series is just 12 episodes long.
kenshinvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 15:09   Link #68
Amy-sama
Anime Epicurean

I just picked up this anime. And I really like it.
The drama is a nice change frome the sugary and fanservice.
I'm only on ep 5 so I have to catch up to the rest of you!

In process: BLEACH, Bus Gamer, Code Geass R,D.Gray-man, Eyeshield 21, Ghost Hound, Itazura na kiss, Kyou Kara Maou R, MaR, Nabari no Ou, Naruto, Persona ~trinity soul~,Special A, Straight Jactket, xxxHolic:Kei.
Amy-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-19, 22:36   Link #69
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
what the hell? i only just got fansub of episode 04 today

talk about catching it slow.

really like this anime, its growing on me. hope i can find more fansubs, that everyone here seems to be talking about, unless it just raws they been watching.
Old 2006-04-19, 23:41   Link #70
nixie
Nyunga Ro Chaga

It's been a long wait recently. :\

Anyway, my favorite part has got to be the Uchida-Megumi flashbacks in episode 4. Like, wow. Simply amazing. The mood is so well-played. I can't believe one simple story of love could leave such a big impact on me.
nixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 04:26   Link #71
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

yeah, episode 04 just pulled me in.

It was dammn touching when his lass actually cried for him, something he was unable to do.

great stuff, oh found more fansub episode to seven. nice. time for catch up.
Old 2006-05-24, 22:56   Link #72
kenshinvn

[crying in hopeless]

It's been too long and I have nothing to do but wait for the next episode to come out. Please... My tolerance is torturing me everyday since Yomigaeru Sora is my most favourite drama anime in this year. To be true, how many times I watched again and again this anime cause I miss it too much T__T. Hic...

[yu] fansub has reached to 7th episode but I wonder will they drop it behind (please don't ). The other group climbed to episode 4th and till date we haven't got any information for more episodes .

Ahhh.... I can't wait any longer somehow ...
Old 2006-05-25, 02:37   Link #73
naka

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshinvn
[crying in hopeless]

It's been too long and I have nothing to do but wait for the next episode to come out. Please... My tolerance is torturing me everyday since Yomigaeru Sora is my most favourite drama anime in this year. To be true, how many times I watched again and again this anime cause I miss it too much T__T. Hic...

[yu] fansub has reached to 7th episode but I wonder will they drop it behind (please don't ). The other group climbed to episode 4th and till date we haven't got any information for more episodes .

Ahhh.... I can't wait any longer somehow ...
If it's dropped it would've been dropped back in feb when f-b picked it up, before the release of 4-7. It was supposedly to promote it so some group with better resource would do it in a faster pace and finish it within 3-4months. From what I heard f-b translated/timed it up to somewhere beyond 7 (this was back in feb), but I don't know what's holding up with them. Ureshii I heard they lost the translator on the project a month ago or so, not sure if that's true now.

Rest assured, it'll be finished, even when it's in a slow pace. If it's licensed in North America, then it'll depend on how much it's left to finish or not.

As for current progress, 8 was timed (May 12), 9 is stuck on timing, can't say about 10-12 as haven't start on those.
Old 2006-05-25, 05:31   Link #74
kenshinvn

Thank you very much, naka-san!!!

Your information has rescued me from those days waiting and waiting. At my own will, no matter how long it takes some group to sub this anime, I wish them the best as they are contributing their effort everyday for some kind of technical and realistic genre such as Yomigaeru Sora. I actually believe that this anime would be a precious asset for those fans who are fond of drama and slice of life. It might provide us a general view of people who work silently in rescue professions, as they are risking their life so that "others may live" (quote based on anime).
Old 2006-05-25, 08:17   Link #75
CelesAurivern
Mein Kampf :D
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by naka
From what I heard f-b translated/timed it up to somewhere beyond 7 (this was back in feb), but I don't know what's holding up with them.
I hear more things. Stuff like it's all translated and timed and it's just waiting for DVD raws and editing.
CelesAurivern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-25, 15:26   Link #76
naka

excellent
Old 2006-06-14, 19:01   Link #77
m000m000

Head's up, theres a subbed Ep 7-9 batch torrent out there \o/
m000m000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-14, 19:16   Link #78
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

I know, I'm still downloading!
Old 2006-07-06, 17:59   Link #79
aujahlisa

Just wanted to say "Thank You!" to the folks at yu. I'm really enjoying the series and will be very happy when the rest of the eps are available.
aujahlisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 02:17   Link #80
Okita Souji

Ep 13 was released by froth-bite recently. Did anyone happen to watch the extra vid they released along with ep 13? It's titled "Rescue Angel" and was a test clip to see if this type of anime would be a feasable project.
Okita Souji is offline   Reply With Quote