AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-12-28, 18:58   Link #161
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

The word used was 'reduced.' Which means that they won't be the primary threat, but that doesn't say anything about just how less.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-28, 19:02   Link #162
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
IIRC aside from Legion, Geth have a very minor presense in ME2.
I think it is because Legion is cute. In a way.

At any rate I would like to have Legion as a squad member, Geth Armature weaponry are naturally high-damage and all-round-effective and don't have the need to put in upgrades.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-29, 13:46   Link #163
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

January just cant come quick enough >.<

So I bought one of the mass effect books today (ascension) so hopefully its half decent and will keep me occupied for a while.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 06:20   Link #164
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
I think I'm gonna go for another ME playthrough to be sure as I cleared the game a few times but now I don't remember what decisions I made for each character. Should stop watching the new trailers as well because it brings some tiny spoilers that I wished to learn when I play.
Old 2009-12-30, 07:37   Link #165
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
You can only import your first 11 completion saves. - I have been informed by BioWare community manager Chris Priestly that the 11 saves thing was outdated information and that the issue preventing the use of further completion saves has been fixed. What is a completion save? You would already know if you used New Game+.

I currently have three paragon MaleSheps and a renegade FemShep lined up for playing through ME2.

Edit: I have found out that Casey Hudson stated in an interview that when you import a save from ME1, you will be given a brief summary of the choices made in the playthrough that will have an effect on your game.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dd78xshh_17cgz8q443 - Transcript, lists source at top of the page.

Quote:
Q) You've already said that you'll be able to play as your old character from Mass Effect in Mass Effect 2. However, the first game allows for multiple play thru's for one character, meaning you could have two different play thru’s of the same character with polar-opposite decisions made. Does Mass Effect 2 allow you to pick which play through you want as a reference point, or does it just default to the most recent playthru data?

A) Every time you finish Mass Effect 1...it makes a special save game that is the end-state for that play-thru. Then, when you have Mass Effect 2 and you run the import utility, it will look at all of your ending save games from Mass Effect 1. Then, it lists them out and it lists some of the relevant data, so you can remember which one was which, [like] when you made the save game and some of the key decisions, and when you import that save game, it gives you a full rundown of what happened in that, so that you can do a final double check (i.e.), paragon play-thru, Ashley survived, and Wrex died, and all these things. Then you can make that final confirmation that is the save game that you remember and that you want to continue from...and into Mass Effect 2.

Also, you can import that game and play Mass Effect 2, but you could also import that same game and then play Mass Effect 2 a different way. So, you could have multiple plays thru's of Mass Effect 2 coming off of one import from an end-game of Mass Effect 1...

Last edited by Tokkan; 2009-12-30 at 10:56.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 17:07   Link #166
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Just watched Tali's trailer, :O I really really have no doubt's theres a romance between her now. and she gets exiled :O

and YAY! a better Blue babe! no more 3 year old girl. now we get a REAL BLUE BABE, and she's PACKIN!, and more than just firepower. not to mention she's a bad ass.
Old 2009-12-31, 18:20   Link #167
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

I donno about a tali>shepard romance given that Quarians wear breathing masks and those suits because of their weak immune systems from living so long in the sterile environment of the migrant fleet.

But who knows ? =]

Still looks like they've beefed up her character abit and dare I say it made her kinda badass.

Old 2010-01-01, 23:19   Link #168
Avisch
Reality Blender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
I donno about a tali>shepard romance given that Quarians wear breathing masks and those suits because of their weak immune systems from living so long in the sterile environment of the migrant fleet.

But who knows ? =]
IT'S THE FUTURE, WE CAN DO ANYTHING. SENSE IS NOT A OBSTACLE.
I will be interested if Bioware puts a romance option for her. Particularly cause she's more interesting than all the other heroines.
I'll have to break up with Ashley, how tragic ( .....I kid I kid, Ashley isn't that bad, the near end of her romance has her getting past her prejudice which is nice.)

Quote:
Still looks like they've beefed up her character abit and dare I say it made her kinda badass.
Indeed

One crazy B****
Avisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-01, 23:52   Link #169
swtrooper42
Melancholic Swim Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post

But who knows ? =]

Not every romance has to be physical.

Quote:
You mean she wasn't badass already? Well maybe she's rather more so now.

All I know is, as impressed as she was with the Normandy, the Normandy SR-2 is going to blow her mind. It'll be like a Quarian Christmas for her.

Close Curtains, Thwart Snipers
Sameo, Paladin of Legend
swtrooper42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 21:23   Link #170
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtrooper42 View Post
Not every romance has to be physical.

You mean she wasn't badass already? Well maybe she's rather more so now.

All I know is, as impressed as she was with the Normandy, the Normandy SR-2 is going to blow her mind. It'll be like a Quarian Christmas for her.
That is true in real life obviously but every romance option in the first mass effect always had a physical outcome.

I didnt think she was very badass in the first one infact on my first playthough I just left her in the engine room and used only garras and wrex (<3 wrex).

I never really explored her character as the converstions you could have with her on the normandy where rather limited and it wasnt until my second playthough when I actually took her out onto the field.

Anyway I'll definatly give her a spin this time found =D

Last edited by Drake; 2010-01-02 at 21:25. Reason: haha that last line sounds wrong =E
Old 2010-01-02, 21:25   Link #171
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

yahoo says Mass effect 2 is the most anticipated game of 2010
Old 2010-01-02, 21:58   Link #172
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
Mass Effect II probably the only game im looking foward buying full price for in 2010. ( I usually buy second hand games) Mass Effect I was one of my favorite games on the xbox360.. I probably played through it four times in total...trying out all the characters and different ending. I hope they fix the bugs and the weak points of Mass Effect I to make Mass Effect II a much better game.

I maybe a fanboy of Bioware since they company started in my home town city EDMONTON ALBERTA
Old 2010-01-03, 02:00   Link #173
killer3000ad

Hilarious Gamestop ad for the Blackstorm weapon
Old 2010-01-03, 02:16   Link #174
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer3000ad View Post
BRILLIANT! Ever wondered where they go? Hmm........

It is interesting that the singularity weapon had so much power.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-01-03, 02:49   Link #175
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer3000ad View Post
I'm grateful that EB are giving us this in Australia, but if Chris Priestly over on the BioWare forums confirms the suspicions about the Australian CE not containing the Collectors' Armor and Rifle or the Cerberus Network Card (all of which are the main selling points of the CE), I'm importing through Amazon. And yes, I am a PC player. No overpowered weapon is worth removing the gameplay benefits of buying the CE.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-03, 05:24   Link #176
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

... so I just finished Mass Effect recently with a lvl.46 default John Shepard... and I didn't know he was a harem lead-

*dodges shot*

Anyways, just one complaint about the game... WHY NO TALI ROMANCE OPTION?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-03, 06:20   Link #177
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

You are not the first to ask that question.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-03, 06:35   Link #178
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
And let's hope it will be the last. Funny how people mostly ask that question then how she actually looks like. And yes it's the voice and hips that matter
Old 2010-01-03, 14:18   Link #179
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
... so I just finished Mass Effect recently with a lvl.46 default John Shepard... and I didn't know he was a harem lead-

*dodges shot*

Anyways, just one complaint about the game... WHY NO TALI ROMANCE OPTION?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
And let's hope it will be the last. Funny how people mostly ask that question then how she actually looks like. And yes it's the voice and hips that matter
*tugs Keroko's avvie's ears*

Are you sure you want to date someone whom you will never be able to see the face? Or even bed someone in an enviro-suit?

Old 2010-01-03, 14:43   Link #180
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Meh who cares about them aliens anyhow. With Ashley I could understand why people went for Liara, but Miranda Lawson is sexiness personified.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bioware, mass effect, mass effect 2