AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-01-05, 09:11   Link #3461
Windsgrace

Not sure about other people but for me Hishamaru > Natsume. If all is resolved I wouldn't mind Yakou/ Harutora being together with Hishamaru. Or it could pull a Rossario+ Vampire and have them blend into one person. Honestly I find Hishamaru more interesting than Natsume.

Thoughts?
Old 2018-01-31, 04:30   Link #3462
epicSHIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Not sure about other people but for me Hishamaru > Natsume. If all is resolved I wouldn't mind Yakou/ Harutora being together with Hishamaru. Or it could pull a Rossario+ Vampire and have them blend into one person. Honestly I find Hishamaru more interesting than Natsume.

Thoughts?
If all ends well I'd rather have Yakou seal his memories when he was 'Yakou' and Harutora be the bakatora we know of and happily ends with Natsume. Not like that's ever gonna happen.

Dragon Magazine March 2018 Issue

Seriously Sumihei, it's about time you stop drawing Natsume in male's uniform and start drawing her with cute outfits and such.

Suzuka seriously looks like a kid here. Holding three sticks of food made me think that she probably likes eating and food alot. And just a random speculation; I think Suzuka loves festivals too

Kyouko on the other hand looks really beautiful and elegant in that kimono. Her hair style and that hair accessory and also the color of the kimono looks so damn beautiful on her. I would love to see her end up with Touji even more now.

And then there's Natsume; the shadow across her face, paired-up with that smile looks like she's about to punish someone. Or is it just me? Her eye color changed too. It looks green now (or yellow-green(?)).

Natsume's drawing looks 'eh' here. It feels like I'm looking at the old illustrations of her. I mean EX3's cover is the most beautiful illustration of her that I've seen from Sumihei and I can tell that the artist had put a bit more effort on drawing it compared to his/her other illustrations. I would love to see Sumihei put out such a beautiful illustration again one day.

Aaannd... Takiko is absent in these illustrations as usual I once tweeted the artist about it; He/she replied saying that one day he/she will draw her (Takiko). Then a few days later, Sumihei updated his/her blog with a post telling everyone that they can now make an art request with a fee and included his/her email on it . So yeah... I probably won't ever see my waifu again.

If anyone can provide a scanned version of the illustrations above then that would be really awesome. Also, does anyone know where you can find (free) issues of this magazine on the net?

Ah, I forgot, there's also a calendar. If possible, can someone translate what's written on the 20th?
epicSHIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-31, 05:03   Link #3463
Windsgrace

I only know 9 of the first picture. QQ and a few seem familiar. I am definitely missing some famous works....
Old 2018-02-01, 00:15   Link #3464
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicSHIN View Post
If all ends well I'd rather have Yakou seal his memories when he was 'Yakou' and Harutora be the bakatora we know of and happily ends with Natsume. Not like that's ever gonna happen.
Nah, it's more likely that Natsume will "inherit" Hisshamaru's memories, and thus end up like Harutora who recovered his past memories - the difference being Harutora was Yakou's reincarnation, whereas Hisshamaru is Natsume's.

Mind you, I think the whole deal with Natsume reincarnating in the past as Hisshamaru is lame as fuck, especially since this type of development was never foreshadowed.
Old 2018-02-07, 05:00   Link #3465
epicSHIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Nah, it's more likely that Natsume will "inherit" Hisshamaru's memories, and thus end up like Harutora who recovered his past memories - the difference being Harutora was Yakou's reincarnation, whereas Hisshamaru is Natsume's.

Mind you, I think the whole deal with Natsume reincarnating in the past as Hisshamaru is lame as fuck, especially since this type of development was never foreshadowed.
That suck, I don't want that to happen. Or better yet, I prefer Hishamaru/Natsume to mess with the past and change the future so there will be no need for Yakou to reincarnate. It might cliche but I want that to happen so it'll be a happy ending for everyone involved.

Yes. I think Azano only did it so it'll make Yakoutora and Natsume's relationship not awkward than leaving Natsume just a normal 18 year old girl in a relationship with someone born in the 1920s or so.
Old 2018-02-16, 19:58   Link #3466
Used Can

Quote:
there will be no need for Yakou to reincarnate
You know this means no Harutora, right?
Old 2018-03-16, 06:54   Link #3467
User27

I read a summary from volume 14. Did natsume die again?
User27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-02, 05:11   Link #3468
epicSHIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
You know this means no Harutora, right?
I meant there would be no need to awaken his past memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by User27 View Post
I read a summary from volume 14. Did natsume die again?
Spoiler:

Does anyone know who's translating the new chapters that came out recently? I want to thank him or her.
Old 2018-04-02, 06:43   Link #3469
Windsgrace

^ What are you talking about? I haven't seen an update in a long time. :P
Old 2018-04-06, 22:31   Link #3470
sweec1890

^ Just see chapter 2 VOl 14 fully translated LOL
Glad that the translation's still going on :3
BTW, I made this for fun XD

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2018-04-06, 22:46   Link #3471
Twi

And its blocked in the US.
Old 2018-04-06, 23:03   Link #3472
sweec1890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
And its blocked in the US.
LOL Here. Click this :3 I think it's because of the music i used :3
Old 2018-04-07, 03:56   Link #3473
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweec1890 View Post
LOL Here. Click this :3 I think it's because of the music i used :3
Lol. I thought only up to ch 2 is finished. Well at least publicly.
Old 2018-04-08, 01:47   Link #3474
magnuskn

Well made video. Thumbs up!

Although you should have included Ootomo Jin if you included Kagami, IMO. He's as much of a main character as the young characters in the second half of the series.
Old 2018-04-09, 06:32   Link #3475
epicSHIN

Quote:
^ Just see chapter 2 VOl 14 fully translated LOL
Glad that the translation's still going on :3
BTW, I made this for fun XD

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
F*ck yeah! You've included Takiko!
That's actually a really good one. I like it better than the official openings. If this anime ever gets a second season, I hope Hiroyuki Sawano composes the song for it

May I ask if you still have that BD cover of Takiko with no background?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Lol. I thought only up to ch 2 is finished. Well at least publicly.
The translator, whoever it is, also translated chapter 3's title. So I'm guessing he's on it too.
Old 2018-04-09, 19:06   Link #3476
archoel

Spoiler:
archoel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-09, 20:15   Link #3477
Windsgrace

Quote:

The translator, whoever it is, also translated chapter 3's title. So I'm guessing he's on it too.
It has yet to have text so yeah beginning to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by archoel View Post
Spoiler:
Ara really? That's a surprise. I didn't think they would go there. I thought some history but distorted without major historical events. So if that's true I am curious on how they will change/ distort the event. I mean adding magic to a historical and well documented event can be hard if done correctly. Easy if its half-assed. So I wonder how it will turn out.
Old 2018-04-11, 01:28   Link #3478
sweec1890

Quote:
May I ask if you still have that BD cover of Takiko with no background?
Here for a colour ver :3
Old 2018-04-11, 07:23   Link #3479
epicSHIN

Quote:
Ah, that's great! Thanks!
Old 2018-04-13, 16:48   Link #3480
dragon213

I'm pretty new to this series and mostly watched the anime, so I just wondered, did Kyoko change her target of her affection to Harutora, it sounded like that to me? I mean at first she thought it was Natsume, what about that, does she just consider her a great friend and as well as a rival for Harutora now or has she given up on him?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasia bunko, harem, romance, supernatural