Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-08-05, 16:42   Link #1
frok
Banned

Send a message via MSN to frok
Cool Questions About Mia and/or Lacus

I have been wondering about this for the longest time... Just when did Dullindal and PLANTS decide to insert another "Lacus" in the PLANTS and how did they end up choosing Mia Campbell? Like did the chairman look at other hopefuls before her???
frok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 17:24   Link #2
X207
Gamyūsa

they explained her story in the ep after she dies in GSD. her voice was similar to the real one. its meer campbell
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 17:29   Link #3
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

^ what he said. Meer had a similar voice, and i asume they just did a plastical surgery and re-painted her hair. As for when...i assume some time before GSD, since she was allready there after Junius 7 inident. I think Dully planned to use her influence a long time before the gsd
Old 2006-08-06, 04:03   Link #4
Syn13
Sui Yein Ng 13

I'm sure Meer was the candidate for the lacus replacement simply because(like what X207 said), her voice. Other reasons could be besides her bust size, she probably has the same measurement and height as Lacus.
Syn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-06, 09:54   Link #5
frok
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn13
I'm sure Meer was the candidate for the lacus replacement simply because(like what X207 said), her voice. Other reasons could be besides her bust size, she probably has the same measurement and height as Lacus.

I wonder if her voice was always like Lacus-sans bc i find that hard to believe. Also I think that after surgery Mia had a much larger bust size than Lacus. You can so tell. I can't believe nobody in PLANTS noticed that. I mean the real Lacus would never get a boob job just to please her billlions and trillions of fans.
Old 2006-08-06, 10:42   Link #6
Silent Soldier
Z.A.F.T Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by frok
I wonder if her voice was always like Lacus-sans bc i find that hard to believe. Also I think that after surgery Mia had a much larger bust size than Lacus. You can so tell. I can't believe nobody in PLANTS noticed that. I mean the real Lacus would never get a boob job just to please her billlions and trillions of fans.
I don't think Meer had a boob job, and I am pretty sure Lacus has large one's to begin with it is just she wears much more loose and conservative dresses than meer. Now that was one thing that should have alerted people that Meer was a fake. Look at these two picture's

This one is of lacus.
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...iny2420171.jpg

This one is of Meer.
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...iny4520172.jpg

I think if you look closely you'll see they are pretty similar Meer probably didn't have one done and Lacus just is much more conservative so you don't really see anything. I mean Meer went all out with the face change she also would have had to meet other size requirement's like Lacu's weight, height and chest size or the plan would not have worked.
Silent Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-06, 10:50   Link #7
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Yes Meer's boobs are the result of her coordinator genes, she had a great figure right from the start.

To judge boobs, you can't look from the front, you have to look from the side lol.

Lacus's estimated figure = 34,21,35

Meer's estimated figure = 38,22,38
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-06, 10:50   Link #8
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Meer is significantly bigger breasted than Lacus, but Lacus had disappeared from public sight for two years, while in the middle of puberty. People just assumed she'd bloomed.

And Meer told Athrun she'd always had a voice similar to Lacus'. I guess it's not that hard to believe she could have been selected for that. Probably the hardest thing to fake.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-06, 10:53   Link #9
X207
Gamyūsa

well this is the cosmic era of gundam where reused scenes, caracter nerfing and plot holes roam free to do watever the hell they want to do
Old 2006-08-06, 10:56   Link #10
frok
Banned

Who was Lacus's mom and does anyone know what she looked like. And was she home schooled since she was presumably rich? And how could nobody know that Athrun was going out with Cagalli now.
Old 2006-08-06, 11:00   Link #11
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Who was Lacus's mom and does anyone know what she looked like. And was she home schooled since she was presumably rich? And how could nobody know that Athrun was going out with Cagalli now.
her mom was never mentioned but died before the events in ce 71, if her mom were alive they wouldve hinted that
Old 2006-08-06, 11:00   Link #12
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
lol why do you want to know about Lacus's mom?

These 3 questions probably have the same answer as Mwu's mom, meaning nobody knows, since the show never told us anything about them.

Old 2006-08-06, 11:03   Link #13
X207
Gamyūsa

Meer Campbell is a Lacus Clyne fangirl whose voice sounded very similar to her idol's and was hired by Gilbert Durandal to pose as Lacus in order to calm the people following the "Break the World" incident.

from wikipedia, article "lacus clyne"
Old 2006-08-06, 11:04   Link #14
frok
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.
lol why do you want to know about Lacus's mom?

These 3 questions probably have the same answer as Mwu's mom, meaning nobody knows, since the show never told us anything about them.
Well i started this thread just so ppl could bring up questions just about Lacus or Mia and that was the first thing that came to my mind. Also why was Mia killed anyways? I didn't see episode 46 or 47 yet so i dunno. Was Lacus the original target?
Old 2006-08-06, 11:34   Link #15
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Well i started this thread just so ppl could bring up questions just about Lacus or Mia and that was the first thing that came to my mind. Also why was Mia killed anyways? I didn't see episode 46 or 47 yet so i dunno. Was Lacus the original target?
You can say both Lacus and Meer were targets.

Lacus had always been targeted by Gilbert. Gilbert had no use of Meer anymore so he wanted to silence her as well.

The trap was set to kill off both Lacus and Meer.

Old 2006-08-06, 23:28   Link #16
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

If Lacus has 34, that would be basically the same size as FSN Rider's. Aka still very good. Yep, Lacus disappeared and pulled a Tifa (or did Tifa pull a Lacus?). Btw, Mia's figure is her OWN. If you saw eps 47 and 48, you would realize that she had that figure from the getgo. Plus, Lacus's blue-green mizu no akashi dress is QUITE revealing, although in a modest, stylish way while Mia just wears skintight all the way.
Old 2006-08-08, 03:52   Link #17
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
No. Lacus' bust size adapts to the situation at hand.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 08:18   Link #18
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
No. Lacus' bust size adapts to the situation at hand.
Quoted for truth !!!