AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-07-26, 12:10   Link #701
AP24

The spoilers I found say that Yaya won Raishin, and Nadeshiko got revived.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-28, 17:28   Link #702
bakato

So the author's now moving on to Gundam.
Old 2017-07-28, 19:45   Link #703
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
So the author's now moving on to Gundam.
Wait, what?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-29, 11:01   Link #704
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Wait, what?
Reiji Kaito, Hiyon Katsuragi Launch Mobile Suit Gundam Walpurgis Manga
Old 2017-07-31, 12:45   Link #705
wAzure
Yaya's

Spoiler for The time is now :

Starting.
wAzure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-31, 12:55   Link #706
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by wAzure View Post
Spoiler for The time is now :

Starting.
Look forward to the summaries.
Old 2017-07-31, 15:30   Link #707
wAzure
Yaya's

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Look forward to the summaries.
Man I'm probably roughly around 15% done with first part and it's so fucking awesome so far. Been waiting two years for the Raishin vs Tenzen fight.

And yeah, I have only read 15% so far and I already have 10 word "summary" pages. Hell.

Impossible not to detail the fight.
Old 2017-08-19, 10:43   Link #708
Ashi

Quote:
Man I'm probably roughly around 15% done with first part and it's so fucking awesome so far. Been waiting two years for the Raishin vs Tenzen fight.

And yeah, I have only read 15% so far and I already have 10 word "summary" pages. Hell.

Impossible not to detail the fight.
Hey. Have you finished reading the last volume?
Write your thoughts about it.
I go into the topic every day in anticipation of spoilers!
Ashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-19, 11:45   Link #709
AP24

The only thing I know from the final volume is this.

Spoiler for Yaya and Raishin in final volume:
Old 2017-08-25, 00:27   Link #710
CNine
Inactive Member

Any summary for last volume?
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-26, 23:18   Link #711
wAzure
Yaya's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi View Post
Hey. Have you finished reading the last volume?
Write your thoughts about it.
I go into the topic every day in anticipation of spoilers!
I did finish them, but only done with summary for the first part. I wont comment much about the second part yet until I release the summary itself, but here:

Spoiler for UMD 17 - First Volume thoughts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Any summary for last volume?
I have a 60 page summary for the first volume. I translated several parts directly too, but I did all of this that first week I lay my hands on the first part of the volume. I have been busy ever since to actually get to work on the second part. Working with such a big summary reminds me of the time when I translated machine doll to Spanish because people would still ask for more aside from my massive summaries.

I might finish editing some bits and upload it later this week. But right now I'm working on translating some other LN so that and my last year of university is killing all my remaining free time to do something else for machine doll. I will get part 2 done eventually, I guess.

--

Some time ago I had thought of setting up a patreon by the way, and ask people if they were interested in a machine doll translation enough to actually pay for it, but I don't think that idea is going to work seeing as how there's not that many people that care about this anymore.
Old 2017-08-27, 04:18   Link #712
dragon1412

Quote:
I did finish them, but only done with summary for the first part. I wont comment much about the second part yet until I release the summary itself, but here:

I have a 60 page summary for the first volume. I translated several parts directly too, but I did all of this that first week I lay my hands on the first part of the volume. I have been busy ever since to actually get to work on the second part. Working with such a big summary reminds me of the time when I translated machine doll to Spanish because people would still ask for more aside from my massive summaries.

I might finish editing some bits and upload it later this week. But right now I'm working on translating some other LN so that and my last year of university is killing all my remaining free time to do something else for machine doll. I will get part 2 done eventually, I guess.

--

Some time ago I had thought of setting up a patreon by the way, and ask people if they were interested in a machine doll translation enough to actually pay for it, but I don't think that idea is going to work seeing as how there's not that many people that care about this anymore.
I'd say people care a lot, but the way Machine doll was losing translation is a little bit different considering the translators issues when we never got more than 2 volumes translated back in the days, and lack of later info hurt it further since practically there is nothing to discuss about for those who don't read japanese
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-28, 20:58   Link #713
XxlapsxX

Quote:

--

Oh! so it was you who translated those 2 volumes to spanish. Oh man, i just loved your work.

So you keep talking about your summary for v16-1 .. but.. where is it man?

EDIT: Ok the last sentece seems to be a bit rude, but that wasn't my intention. Espero entiendas español, gracias por tu trabajo y espero leer los 2 resúmenes.

Last edited by XxlapsxX; 2017-08-28 at 21:10.
XxlapsxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-30, 09:43   Link #714
Ashi

Quote:

wAzure, information about spoilers from AP24 about Raishin + Yaya. meets the reality?
Old 2017-08-31, 07:26   Link #715
PhoenixRising

Hi @wAzure,

I'm sorry to bother you. But I was kind of wondering what you meant about not liking Charl's confession scene. It's just been bothering me lately, and if possible, could you please give us just a little hint about Charl's fate in general.
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-10, 13:56   Link #716
wAzure
Yaya's

I will be posting the large summary of vol 16-A later tomorrow.

Edit: I'm so busy I still have like 30 pages left to edit I thought I'd finish in a single day, but apparently not. I will be posting the summary this weekend.

Last edited by wAzure; 2017-09-12 at 22:39.
Old 2017-09-20, 10:23   Link #717
Ashi

wAzure We are very looking forward to it !
Old 2017-12-15, 10:48   Link #718
XxlapsxX

So what happened?
XxlapsxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-03, 11:11   Link #719
Ironman628

Quote:
I will be posting the large summary of vol 16-A later tomorrow.

Edit: I'm so busy I still have like 30 pages left to edit I thought I'd finish in a single day, but apparently not. I will be posting the summary this weekend.
Hi wAzure, I was wondering if you'd had a chance to finish those volume summaries? I'm very interested to find out what ended up happening to close out the series? If anyone else knows can you please fill me in? Thanks!
Ironman628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-03, 19:23   Link #720
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman628 View Post
Hi wAzure, I was wondering if you'd had a chance to finish those volume summaries? I'm very interested to find out what ended up happening to close out the series? If anyone else knows can you please fill me in? Thanks!
He can't hear you. He hasn't been logged in since last September.

Tags
automatons, edwardian era, fantasy, harem, kikou shoujo, machine doll, shounen