Notices

View Poll Results: Does Anbu suck?
Yes 29 39.19%
No 45 60.81%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-04-06, 17:00   Link #61
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

hahaha, I thought I was the one going too far with flaming and stuff. but this is really fun, please, don't stop!

btw: what does ROFL mean (please don't hit me...)?

edit>>you guys want to know something (probably you just don't give a shit, but I am me and me is I, so ):

I can't even figure out who's being sarcastic and who not. you guys are just damn funny to look at, did you notice? please, mods, let this flame-war continue, just for the sake of this thread (hahaha)
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-06, 17:10   Link #62
psycoking
kyōki-ō

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto Maniac
hahaha, I thought I was the one going too far with flaming and stuff. but this is really fun, please, don't stop!

btw: what does ROFL mean (please don't hit me...)?
Rolling On the Floor Laughing

Though I don't know why Hiko used it. He's such and english nazi you'd think he'd be against using acronyms. tsk, tsk he even capitalized one of the letters of the acronym but not the rest. And don't tell me it was because it was the first letter of a sentence, since running ROFL togeather with a second clause without any punctuation would make a very bad sentence. Hiko, can we say "bad sentence structure."

PS. Some of us can play the bad grammer game too, most just prefer not to.
psycoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-06, 17:15   Link #63
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Hey Hiko I have a present for you ...
Spoiler:

I already told you son, please reread the manga. kthnx.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-06, 17:30   Link #64
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

omg, looks like Hiko-san is taking heavy damage. maybe this war should be called quits for now, hmm?
Old 2004-04-06, 17:34   Link #65
EbonySeraphim
Phat Poster/Thread Killer

Send a message via AIM to EbonySeraphim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiko Seijuro 14th
Spoiler:

End of Story.

LoL Lexander you have someone as dumb as 9 devil agreeing with you, just on that count you automatically lose.

That guy has more trouble getting through one sentence without making a plethora of gramatical errors than most people do in their entire life.

When Tsunade actually defeats someone in a fight then come tell me how great she is, until that time she is a worthless pencil pushing hokage that sits behind a desk all day.

In my eyes she got totally owned, you are entitled to your own opinion, wrong as it may be. Apparantly you are a pubescent young male who has a fetish for Tsunades over sized pair of tits. Thus you have taken what I have said about her quite harshly.

You and the guy with the 2nd grade reading level who spells about as good as a 5 year old from Cambodia can have fun agreeing with each other on how strong and sexy she is.
Let's hold off on the flames. People who can't keep their cool in an argument and end up attacking the person they are arguing against are the real idiots.

The real story that people are trying to get through is Tsunade's effort level in this whole fight. It was no where near 100 percent. First of all, the only reason why this fight didn't end up being absolutely out of Kabuto's level is because all three of the Sannins had something wrong with them. Jiriaya had consumed some drugged up drink, Orochimaru's arms were sealed, and Tsunade in an emotional wreck and not trying until after Kabuto was out of commission(with a weakness to blood?). All of that, is the only reason why Kabuto had involvement in the fight. He was able to fight her and deliver some damage to an apathetic Tsunade, but none of the damage given to her was near life threatening. You forget that she is a medical ninja who knows how to heal damage she recieves, and the fact that because she wasn't "trying" Kabuto didn't get a plethora of higher level jutsu's. One big thing you see in anime when a character is not trying is using one high level attack and expecting to win. We all know Kabuto is above average so of course he will not lose to one or even a few attacks. But given Tsunade's full attention and effort, and a series of combined attacks, he would be done.

EDIT: I'm ashamed that such a person using the name Hiko the 14th(refers to Kenshin who is on my icon btw), is so irrational.

Last edited by EbonySeraphim; 2004-04-06 at 17:50.
EbonySeraphim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-06, 17:35   Link #66
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

You have to have a serious hard-on for Kabuto to think he's at the level of the Legends.

Orochimaru says that Kakashi is about at Kabuto's strength level. The special books say that, too. Orochimaru laughs at Kakashi when he says he could sacrifice himself to take Orochimaru with him.

There's an order of magnitude of strength difference in between the Three and anyone else up to this point. (With the exception of people in the manga who have never been hurt in combat so far.)

That Kabuto fight also isn't 3 on 1...not unless you count Kakashi fending off Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto during training as being 3 on 1, as well.

Shizune isn't going to be a fight for any of the Genin, even. Kabuto beats her down so quickly, I forgot that he even fought her. Tsunade doesn't even really try and fight against Kabuto, either...she just sort of sits there and gets hit, and then messes up his nerves after he hits her...she figured that would keep him down. Kind of like an "I don't won't to bother dealing with this, go away." reaction. When it didn't keep him down, she was unprepared to deal with the combat, as her heart wasn't in it in the first place...she was still all bent from thinking about her loved ones getting jacked.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-06, 17:47   Link #67
Merco
I like pie

Spoiler:

(edit: *shrug* sorry about that, thought this diverted enough into a manga discussion )
Merco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-06, 17:51   Link #68
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merco
Spoiler:
uhmm... it might just b me, but I preffered those guys flaming eachother and hurting nobody than someone being calm and serious and putting in spoilers without tags....

edit>> but he changed it so now now this thread is back to normal reading again! thnx man! let's have some fun watching those guys now.... want some popcorn?
Old 2004-04-06, 17:55   Link #69
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Kabuto is a very impressive ninja, there's no doubt about that. He's a monster for his age. But he still has growing to do if he wants to compete with Tsunade.
Old 2004-04-06, 17:57   Link #70
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Kabuto is a very impressive ninja, there's no doubt about that. He's a monster for his age.
and that's just how it is! (maybe they should put me in that hate poll to... )
Old 2004-04-06, 18:11   Link #71
sasukeXoro
scratch n' sniff avatar

I like kabuto, and he is a very strong ninja, and Lexander just plum forgot to include the page of naruto
Spoiler:
right after.
and a few pages later of kabuto getting
Spoiler:

and here's another picture of kabuto getting owned, for you people that get off to that kinda stuff =D
Spoiler:
sasukeXoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-06, 18:21   Link #72
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Hey good job there dude.
Spoiler:

But hey, bravo! That pic of Kabuto getting cut by some lamers during the chuhnin exam was really helpful. [/sarcasm]
Old 2004-04-06, 18:54   Link #73
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Spoiler:
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-06, 19:02   Link #74
tektonik
I can see that speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasukeXoro
I like kabuto, and he is a very strong ninja, and Lexander just plum forgot to include the page of naruto
Spoiler:
right after.
and a few pages later of kabuto getting
Spoiler:

and here's another picture of kabuto getting owned, for you people that get off to that kinda stuff =D
Spoiler:
In the 2nd exam, though, Kubuto was about to own the crap out of those guys until he saw Naruto come in. Hence why his eyes were going all red. He was trying to fake how strong he was so no one would catch on.

Anyways. Probably why most people think Anbu is weak is we haven't seen them do any jutsus.
tektonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-06, 20:11   Link #75
sasukeXoro
scratch n' sniff avatar

lexy, that "out of chakra" point? what? I think you're trying to make that point that kabuto got owned buy a genin ninja, not that he was "just out of chakra". and set kabuto lower than he acutally is, thats what my pervious post was about.

and you guys need to give people on these boards more credit (i.e. myself), they arent as dumb as you think they are. if you guys couldnt decduce from the same exact post that you guys are nitpicking, that ive read the manga and have said that kabuto was good, and should have noticed that funny little quip at the top of the picture. do you guys really need emoticons for everything?

and you are argueing with hiko that kabuto didnt bend tsudade over and punish her from behind, he didnt exactly do that, but he went up against a
Spoiler:
and did more damage to her than naruto every could, which he couldnt even lay a finger on her.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-06, 20:33   Link #76
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

It looks like you didn't understand the purpose of the picture after all. It was ment to crush 2 of Hiko's arguements.
Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-06, 20:42   Link #77
sasukeXoro
scratch n' sniff avatar

Quote:
It looks like you didn't understand the purpose of the picture after all. It was ment to crush 2 of Hiko's arguements.
Spoiler:
[edit] well, not sure if oro could have shared power, but they didnt show it in the manga, like they did they first instance someone shared thier chakra. and if you read that same manga page you posted, he never said he was out of power, it just wasnt sufficent. what could that mean? maybe he didnt have enough power to heal at a fast enough rate to be able to keep on his feet, so in that case, i think hiko was right, but i didnt read his post either.
Old 2004-04-06, 21:12   Link #78
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoking
And don't tell me it was because it was the first letter of a sentence, since running ROFL togeather with a second clause without any punctuation would make a very bad sentence.

PS. Some of us can play the bad grammer game too, most just prefer not to.
Psycoking, you have a fan among us Naruto nuts.

Anyway, if Kabuto becomes the strongest character in Naruto then I surely will hate him. He is such a cool character because he has limitation. Yet a stronger opponent than him doesn't/cannot underestimate him because of the fact that they practically know nothing about Kabuto. So far in the anime, he has dominated his opponent with his unassuming coolness.

Long live the Kabuto fans because they are so rare. So, (sentence fragment alert!) dear fellow Kabuto-fans, let's not go overboard with Kabuto.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-06, 22:19   Link #79
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasukeXoro
[edit] well, not sure if oro could have shared power, but they didnt show it in the manga, like they did they first instance someone shared thier chakra. and if you read that same manga page you posted, he never said he was out of power, it just wasnt sufficent. what could that mean? maybe he didnt have enough power to heal at a fast enough rate to be able to keep on his feet, so in that case, i think hiko was right, but i didnt read his post either.
A few times we've seen chakra sharing. Kyubi lends his chakra to naruto on 2 ocassions (falling down canyon, neji fight).
Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-06, 22:36   Link #80
sasukeXoro
scratch n' sniff avatar

Quote:
A few times we've seen chakra sharing. Kyubi lends his chakra to naruto on 2 ocassions (falling down canyon, neji fight).
Spoiler:
ummmmm, dont know why you said that in that manner. two more instances, thats even more evidence. but i dont think that it was the frog who gave it, but the 9 tails again, unless you can post the issue #. now re-read my previous post and look at what happens when the sharing takes place in these two instances, and then look at the manga where, as you say, "oro shares his chakra with kabuto".
whats the diffrence?

now thats the point that i was trying to make with my post earlier.