AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-04-23, 07:13   Link #2061
LevelSeven

^that would make sense, expsecially since kurapika is a OP enemy against the spiders, against others he is above average but spiders must be meruem level in order to overcome him better to temporarily give chrollo freedom while fooling kurapika, than killing hisoka for betrayel and after dispelling the chain kurapika will seek them again, there they will go at him as team
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-23, 09:29   Link #2062
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblehook View Post
Kurapika never notice that the judgement chain has been remove and it was hinted that he would know if it was dispelled during Leorio's phone call.
Maybe he noticed and concluded there wasn't a lot he could do about it.

Except maybe run away beyond the boundaries of the known world and come back from somewhere unexpected.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-23, 10:10   Link #2063
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Maybe he noticed and concluded there wasn't a lot he could do about it.

Except maybe run away beyond the boundaries of the known world and come back from somewhere unexpected.
If he had so little resolve he would never have started down this path nor made the conditions for his ability.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-23, 11:14   Link #2064
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
If he had so little resolve he would never have started down this path nor made the conditions for his ability.
So what do you think he should do? Sure, against one spider, his chances are pretty good. Against all of them? Or even three or four of them? That's another story. He'd need to regain the advantage he lost when they found out about him and try to pick them off one by one again.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-23, 20:37   Link #2065
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Please tell me I wasn't the only one who lost it when Lucifer and Hisoka were drawn as chibi with the latter chasing the former
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-24, 11:56   Link #2066
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

For now I am assuming that Kurapika did notice, offscreen.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 01:04   Link #2067
Key Board
Carbon

wasn't the chain removed by the Greed Island eraser
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 00:37   Link #2068
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Sigh...

Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 00:43   Link #2069
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Sigh...

.............joke, right?
Old 2016-04-26, 00:46   Link #2070
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Where have you been? It's no joke - it's pretty obvious now that Togashi's back is completely shot. The tone of his comments now suggests that he's sort of given up on ever getting better, which is the saddest part for me.

Enjoy every chapter, because as fans we're on borrowed time. No one who's ever suffered from serious back problems needs to be told what it's like to be in pain every single day, without fail, and have every part of daily life be a struggle. I couldn't even imagine trying to draw a weekly serialization in that condition.
Old 2016-04-26, 02:00   Link #2071
LevelSeven

^yeah, back problems are really nasty

and it seems like we will only get to see HxH finished if togashi decides to give the manga to one of his assistents and only direct the story, telling them what and how to draw... at least he wouldnt need to worsen his own conditon like that
Old 2016-04-26, 05:53   Link #2072
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I'm not sure why but apparently you have to justify posts like mine for reasons I'm not sure why given that this is by far not the only time it has happened but oh well:

I' don't want to belittle back problems at all (whew now that's done) but you can't be surprised that people don't really care anymore about HxH given that the author will draw at most a handful of chapters and then stop. Again.

Which is a shame because the manga was good. Now I have to leave before I get accused of wanting Togashi to kill himself

Last edited by Eisdrache; 2016-04-26 at 06:04.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 09:30   Link #2073
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
^yeah, back problems are really nasty

and it seems like we will only get to see HxH finished if togashi decides to give the manga to one of his assistents and only direct the story, telling them what and how to draw... at least he wouldnt need to worsen his own conditon like that
Alternatively, they could decide to finish it in anime form with Togashi acting as Series Composition. But sadly, unless the licensed version is a huge hit on Toonami (which I honestly don't expect) I don't think there'd be enough financial incentive to get that financed with no manga to promote.
Old 2016-04-26, 09:44   Link #2074
LevelSeven

Quote:
Alternatively, they could decide to finish it in anime form with Togashi acting as Series Composition. But sadly, unless the licensed version is a huge hit on Toonami (which I honestly don't expect) I don't think there'd be enough financial incentive to get that financed with no manga to promote.
yeah, exspecially if we consider how the anime ended there are tons of other storys having a worseending than the new version of HxH

without a solid good selling and long Dark Continent arc i dont expect that we will ever get a anime again :'(
Old 2016-04-26, 10:30   Link #2075
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

You know the Madhouse team would love to do it - they absolutely loved doing that series. But it's all about the funding.
Old 2016-04-26, 21:13   Link #2076
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
You know the Madhouse team would love to do it - they absolutely loved doing that series. But it's all about the funding.
Maybe they'll comeback as OVAs like what happened a decade ago with Greed Island. Still, I think Madhouse gave the series a solid ending.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-27, 00:52   Link #2077
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
I feel everyone should know this now

Animation studios don't make the major decisions. It's the sponsors that do

Animation studios are mostly underpaid, exploited and are staying afloat only by passion
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-27, 10:02   Link #2078
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I feel everyone should know this now

Animation studios don't make the major decisions. It's the sponsors that do

Animation studios are mostly underpaid, exploited and are staying afloat only by passion
Yes - which is why I said it was all about the funding. It's the production committees that make the decisions.

However, in this specific instance it should be noted that Madhouse is wholly owned by NTV. They have plenty of money.
Old 2016-04-27, 10:45   Link #2079
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

In the end all mater decide by Togashi himself, If Togashi willing to continue HxH in anime form i believe there will be a way for the anime.
i don't find any reason for Guardian Enzo alternative is impossible. lot people in japan want to see HXH ending even Gintoki also think same way.

Togashi is the keyplayer to pull this then he only need to find a reliable connection to gain sponsorship, and don't worry about funding, HxH extremely popular manga in japan and in the world.
The sponsorship can see the opportunity here,BD can sum the money, then they can do sort like retell manga of HXH for each episode for manga sales write by Togashi and art by different artist. something like Akira Toriyama with DBS i suppose.

Well, i think i need to tell too for worst scenario : Having anime studio to take the right also mean for them to have right to milk out HxH with crappy spin off but with Studio like Madhouse i believe we can relieve from that things but if Pierrot or Toei take it just say welcome to HxH Super

Last edited by Diluc; 2016-04-27 at 10:59.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-27, 21:48   Link #2080
Riolis

Quote:
Sigh...

Wait wtf?!

sigh

I was just hoping to see the story continue further.
Riolis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
overpowered villain