AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-26, 09:34   Link #61
Destined_Fate

Well it IS Valvrave. A lot doesn't make sense atm.
Old 2013-06-29, 20:45   Link #62
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
I don't think that L-Elf is royalty. In the scan I posted above, it said that L-Elf's parents were killed by the guards that were chasing him when he ran away from that Dorssian prison or concentration camp.

While Liselotte's mother was still alive since Liselotte quoted her words when she first met L-Elf. Although, I'm not sure where Liselotte's father was, he is probably still alive in the present day because he has something to do with the king's faction that was introduced in episode 10.

I hope we get more information on Dorssia's situation in the second cour though, because I am still pretty confused.

They could be his adopted parents or his father is the brother to the king.

They could be cousins or siblings. L-Elf is either a royal bastard or a deposed heir, sworn to subservience. If he was her cousin, they'd tell him and hold her hostage to make him comply.

It seems the real reason he's still alive is because Cain took an interest in him. Seriously, he would be untouchable having the support of a space vampire with super powers.
Old 2013-06-29, 22:18   Link #63
Allium
Keep on keeping on

Eru Erufu compilation:

Old 2013-06-30, 00:00   Link #64
Fjoergyn

And if cain is the father of L-Elf, is too strange strive to keep him alive, has been your best creation and has the same eye color
Old 2013-06-30, 00:06   Link #65
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

About his revolution. A revolution for a little girl he has no blood relationship with is a bit too extreme, I say before the coup he is related to the royal family and he just want to take back what rightly belonged to his probably. If it just Lise, he can just rescued her and take her away.
Old 2013-06-30, 00:09   Link #66
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
And if cain is the father of L-Elf, is too strange strive to keep him alive, has been your best creation and has the same eye color
Actually, Cain's eyes are blue, L-elf's are violet. Of course having the same eye color means nothing in terms of relations, but I highly doubt Cain is L-11's father. However, L-11 is Cain's best creation since he is the best of his or any class and Cain has taught, molded and shaped all of them.

I also think it was said that L-11's parents were killed during his childhood.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-06-30, 00:15   Link #67
Fjoergyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Actually, Cain's eyes are blue, L-elf's are violet. Of course having the same eye color means nothing in terms of relations, but I highly doubt Cain is L-11's father. However, L-11 is Cain's best creation since he is the best of his or any class and Cain has taught, molded and shaped all of them.

I also think it was said that L-11's parents were killed during his childhood.
Adoptive parents?
Old 2013-09-24, 23:17   Link #68
Kurohane

It's possible L-elf may defect back to Dorssia by the looks of these two images:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

That or my theory on parallel timelines is correct.
Old 2013-09-24, 23:26   Link #69
Fjoergyn

I think that's a memory or possible infiltration to rescue Saki.

parallel timelines ?
Old 2013-09-24, 23:28   Link #70
Kurohane

Well, we have A-drei in the background cursing, so I don't think it's a memory.
Old 2013-09-24, 23:31   Link #71
c0de_da1sy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Well, we have A-drei in the background cursing, so I don't think it's a memory.
Well, the dialogue doesn't have to correspond with the sequence that's being shown.
Like Fjoergyn said, it could just be a flashback or possible infiltration to save Saki.
Old 2013-09-24, 23:40   Link #72
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

His face is saying that he not rescuing Saki, he look sad. Something happened that may force him to go back Dorssia, Liselotte being used to blackmail him or flashback work too.
Old 2013-09-24, 23:45   Link #73
c0de_da1sy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
His face is saying that he not rescuing Saki, he look sad. Something happened that may force him to go back Dorssia, Liselotte being used to blackmail him perhaps.
Maybe he's feeling conflicted of being back in Dorssia since everybody who knows him knows that he betrayed the country.
I'm honestly not sure how Lieselotte could be used to blackmail him. Threatening to kill her wouldn't be too wise since they could have don that before & there's also the fact that she's also from the royal family (most likely the one that supports Amadeus.
My biggest bet is that it's a flashback since it's been confirmed that we'll find more about his past.
Old 2013-09-24, 23:52   Link #74
Fjoergyn

L-Elf will not return to dorssia, is ridiculous, now is the military adviser of New Jior. That must be a memory of your stay in that country or infiltration to rescue Saki.
Old 2013-09-24, 23:55   Link #75
c0de_da1sy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
L-Elf will not return to dorssia, is ridiculous, now is the military adviser of New Jior. That must be a memory of your stay in that country or infiltration to rescue Saki.
From the most recent issue of PASH (taken from /a/):

"Why he entered the institute. How he survived that, how Lieselotte plays into this will be divulged"

"The past is accelerating and developing. We will dig deep into his human side and reveal a side of him not seen before. Please enjoy it"

So yeah, it most likely is a flashback. I really doubt it's blackmail.
Old 2013-09-25, 00:12   Link #76
Kurohane

I'm not going to deny it could be a flashback. I also don't want to disregard the voicing in correlation with it. Every other voicing matched their scene in someway, though the "You worry about me" with Kreimheld, H-neun and X-ein is debatable since that doesn't match any of their voice actors.
Old 2013-09-25, 00:16   Link #77
Fjoergyn

You worry about me, is voiced by Shoko
Old 2013-09-25, 00:18   Link #78
c0de_da1sy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
I'm not going to deny it could be a flashback. I also don't want to disregard the voicing in correlation with it. Every other voicing matched their scene in someway, though the "You worry about me" with Kreimheld, H-neun and X-ein is debatable since that doesn't match any of their voice actors.
A lot of the voices don't correspond with the scenes, actually.
"You're worrying about me" is Shoko, which, yeah, also doesn't correspond with the Kriem/H-neun/X-eins scene.

Anyways, what's good is that we'll be seeing a more human side to L-elf during season 2. During season 1 it wasn't as noticeable because he keeps everything under that poker face, but he has changed. The way he speaks is an example; in the beginning it sounded very robotic compared to the end of the season.
Old 2013-09-25, 06:50   Link #79
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

What if it was Haruto in L Elf's body. . .
Old 2013-09-25, 09:15   Link #80
Fjoergyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterson View Post
What if it was Haruto in L Elf's body. . .
The only difference in the change of body is that Saki could kiss haruto xD. Maybe because they could use the valvrave
Closed Thread

Tags
characters