AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-11-27, 21:48   Link #6141
casgoldsmith

shitty end
he gave up being a master
trashy mc

stupid feminist
Old 2014-11-27, 22:51   Link #6142
arthand

I think Kanata is no good since its like author trying to make up for his mistake in HSDK when he didnt paired up Kenichi with shigure , if miu went dark side and fought shigure that would be great but too bad author lacked balls .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 16:26   Link #6143
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Finally got around to read the remaining chapters, but a decent end. I don't really have a problem with him giving up becoming a master and taking care of his family, but the in-betweens were completely skipped. The thing with Shigure and the weapon guy was finished in a few comas. The whole killing wife thing was "Oops! It was a fake!" Kensei and the old hag is still alive.

Anyways, it is clear it was very rushed and I felt the epilogue could have been longer, but it wasn't a bad end anyhow. And I'm sure the manga-ka ran out of gas after so many so many chapters.
I am curious how Chikage looks on the time period of the very last page though No more loli?

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 22:58   Link #6144
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Finally got around to read the remaining chapters, but a decent end. I don't really have a problem with him giving up becoming a master and taking care of his family, but the in-betweens were completely skipped. The thing with Shigure and the weapon guy was finished in a few comas. The whole killing wife thing was "Oops! It was a fake!" Kensei and the old hag is still alive.

Anyways, it is clear it was very rushed and I felt the epilogue could have been longer, but it wasn't a bad end anyhow. And I'm sure the manga-ka ran out of gas after so many so many chapters.
I am curious how Chikage looks on the time period of the very last page though No more loli?
He didn't give up on becoming a master, in fact he did become a master.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 10:01   Link #6145
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Matsuena sensei's new series:

Tokiwa Kitareri!!

Yasaka Tokiwa lives in an unusual time, and according to his dreams, it's about to become even stranger. He's been having a dream of a woman called Ri'in ever since the robot, who he calls Makina, came to his home. He and Makina attend the same school, where their other classmates include a secret ninja (Kusanagi Kanata) and a sorcerer (Yata Haruka). When Tokiwa, the robot, the ninja, and the sorcerer rush to rescue the student council president from a demon, the boys find that they've all been having the same dream! What is going to happen to their world? [tethysdust]

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=117313

There are 3 chapters out.

EDIT: Apparently there was already a thread on this, sorry.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...ghlight=tokiwa

Tags
shounen