Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-03-19, 18:36   Link #6821
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
It's the comments on the margins or at the end of the chapter. They don't appear in the volume releases, only in the magazines. Sometimes they help and sometimes they are just bad.
The editor's note was confusing. It implies Haruto did not intend to buy a strap for himself, and that Asuka's positive mindedness masked Haruto's true intentions.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-19, 20:02   Link #6822
Dorsai

Jzmagic but if you believe in Cyberdemon theory then editor comment suit here too...
The case is closed- Asuka will be not angry and jealous about this date with "Rin" anymore (It doesnt matter that she not show this, she still care about this date).
Haruto little seed of worry caused that he came to fantasy park again to buy second strap and it turned out well because Asuna misunderstand- matching straps...

Both theories match to this editor comment...

But Haruto fatigue and his words "I barely made it in before they closed"- showed that Cyberdemon theory is probably correct...
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-19, 21:13   Link #6823
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Just read the chapter, and here are my comments.
1. Haruto got exhausted for all the work and "stress" he gets after the date.
2.Rin can really see through Haruto all this time. Though he himself doesn't want to admit it.
3. Eba being so considerate of Haruto taking the all pictures to herself so Asuka can't see it (Eba maybe knew how careless Haruto is, see how Asuka see the other strap.)
4.And why is Haruto being so competitive in proving Rin he doesn't love Eba anymore? I actually think he shouldn't do this. It's just shows he's not over her. (He's having more screentime with other girls than his own girlfriend, Damn it!)
5. Buying another strap means how guilty Haruto is in buying that strap with Eba. "Giving the strap with other girl and give it to your girlfriend" Yup I heard it somewhere.

Anyway, if these chapters doesn't get Asuka jealous, Seo is just dragging the story until Asuka finds out about Eba.
Old 2011-03-20, 01:18   Link #6824
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
What a fucking scum bag.

Seriously this guy has some of the absolute WORST train of thought I've ever seen.

I hope the train wreck hits so hard that it causes the ground to split open, volcanoes to erupt, and have the Black Plague return.

(I'd still oggle Asuka though).
I loved Rin's nudity as much as the next person but I had more RESPECT for Rin in thinking that she would not pull such a lowly tactic as FLASHING Haruto...

Maybe I was the only one but I felt that it was out of character for Rin to go as far as flashing Haruto just for teasing or even IF she does like him...

Sure... Rin's half nipple = +awesome points!.... But I didn't think Rin was that type of girl...

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-20, 04:02   Link #6825
Mentar
Banned

The phone strap of breakup. Fitting that it looks really weird ^_^; ... next time Asuka runs into Yuzuki, the fun will begin.

You know, I've always "hated" Rin for what she's doing, but I always had to hand it to her, the girl has spunk. And at the moment, that's what the story needs. Haruto-Asuka is going totally nowhere, and it's time to make that visible.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-20, 04:07   Link #6826
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgmcmg View Post
I loved Rin's nudity as much as the next person but I had more RESPECT for Rin in thinking that she would not pull such a lowly tactic as FLASHING Haruto...

Maybe I was the only one but I felt that it was out of character for Rin to go as far as flashing Haruto just for teasing or even IF she does like him...

Sure... Rin's half nipple = +awesome points!.... But I didn't think Rin was that type of girl...
I've lost my attachment for this manga so I'm just accepting whatever Seo throws into his manga. I can understand your stance on Rin, I'm just passive and enjoy the fan service but you would be correct and right to be angry if you're still a fan of this series.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-20, 04:17   Link #6827
Johnny
Working the bags...

Not that Haruto has the jewels to do it, but it would be funny to see her reaction if he went along with her teasing...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-20, 09:27   Link #6828
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
He picked a nice place to fall asleep too.
Lol seriously, crotch pillow

But that's not what made me laugh, what made me holler was that she continued to let him sleep there for quite a bit, I'm like "duuuude..."
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 11:13   Link #6829
Beo
where's the snow?

I think this is the start a problem that will blowup allowing a separation to develop

Guess who is all going to see if it happens? Everyone of course!
Rin will find out and in someway do something to inject Eba into the situation.

Sort of like those cartoons where someone tosses a small snowball down a snow covered hill and it starts growing as it rolls down causing mayham.
Beo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 12:43   Link #6830
Nemuru

Knim without the drama... Lol seo I need my dose of forum rage, what have you done...

Spoiler for 128:
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 13:32   Link #6831
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
Knim without the drama... Lol seo I need my dose of forum rage, what have you done...

Spoiler for 128:
I definitely get that feeling between HarutoXAsuka too.

As for the break up... Ima say before chapter 150

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 13:45   Link #6832
justavisitor

read the chapter
Spoiler for spoiler:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 13:58   Link #6833
cyberdemon

i can already see the break up. The date for their trip is barely a week ater Yuzuki's birthday. Haruto will spend time with Yuzuki on that day likely because of Rin but it will get out to Asuka and the 2 will fight and end up breaking up just before the trip. Or maybe Asuka finds out and sends Yuzuki in her place without Haruto knowing.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 14:43   Link #6834
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Oh man, that was so funny. Seo hasn't made me laugh like this in a while. Good to know he hasn't forgot the humor.

I am going to guess that their party is going to be ruined from any number of people.
Old 2011-03-24, 15:27   Link #6835
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Why can't every chapter until the end be like this one?
Old 2011-03-24, 15:41   Link #6836
Divini
Senpai!

Haha, one of the best chapters I read in a while!

But... I have a feeling those notes will 'spread' to some *other* people, and Okinawa might end up not being a retreat for just those two, if you know what I mean
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 16:21   Link #6837
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
What a fucking scum bag.

Seriously this guy has some of the absolute WORST train of thought I've ever seen.

I hope the train wreck hits so hard that it causes the ground to split open, volcanoes to erupt, and have the Black Plague return.

(I'd still oggle Asuka though).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Yet again you've read my mind.
Thanks for summing it up for me guys i feel the same way. As usual Shiroth and i are in the same camp
Old 2011-03-24, 16:31   Link #6838
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
Haha, one of the best chapters I read in a while!

But... I have a feeling those notes will 'spread' to some *other* people, and Okinawa might end up not being a retreat for just those two, if you know what I mean
By other people likely means Asuka's parents
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 17:15   Link #6839
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

You people are off your rocker.

I've never felt the urge to reach inside a work of fiction and back hand someone as hard as I am with Haruto right now. After the last chapter this guy is the douchebag OVERLORD of the douchebag realm, and he has the nerve, NAY, the audacity to tell people like his friends that they're pathetic and coasting through college? He has the balls to place himself above them after what he did in the last chapter?

Go fuck yourself Seo. I'm not just going to up and forgive you for doing what you want with your characters because you just happened to remember the 'comedy' portion of 'romantic comedy' title that is supposed to describe this series.

I swear to god this break up better be awful, in every sense of the word. I want him to dump Asuka for a roll of toilet paper. I want her to break up with him for a goat.

God damn it.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 17:36   Link #6840
Beo
where's the snow?

Here's a thought - they do manage to go on the trip but Rin gets involved and get a bit mischievous. She some how work it so that Asuka get swapped out with Eba.
Beo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life