AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-19, 17:37   Link #121
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Kubo actually refused to confirm Ulquiorra's death and we don't even know about Grimmjow so even then...
Old 2010-08-19, 17:45   Link #122
TheRime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Kubo actually refused to confirm Ulquiorra's death and we don't even know about Grimmjow so even then...
Wha? Really??? I mean, I'd be thrilled if Ulqui was somehow alive, but isn't he just a bunch of skin flakes floating on the wind at this point?
Old 2010-08-19, 17:47   Link #123
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
This is no rumor belive me. I mean it Ulquirra is having his own arc. It is a short arc, but then we got another long one. Then Bleach is over
Do you have any source for this so we know you aren't just talking out of your ass right now?
Old 2010-08-19, 17:48   Link #124
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

He's probably joking. Anyway, here's my source:
http://community.livejournal.com/bleachness/404497.html
Old 2010-08-19, 17:53   Link #125
TheRime

huh.... maybe there'll be a flashback arc of Ulqui. that'd actually be pretty cool.
Old 2010-08-19, 17:55   Link #126
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
What about that bigger arc that Kubo's planning to do after this one?

Not that this WON'T be Aizen's last stand. But it's not ending Bleach.
There will be 2 more arcs a long one and a short one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tori~Birdie View Post
Wow ... I read through six pages of perverted thoughts on the new Bleach chapter ... and I got told off for writing one on the last chapter thingy Oh well ...

Gin's awesome and everything but I was saying to someone, that SOMEBODY had to die for realism ... Even in Naruto they killed Jiraiya because they knew it would be way unrealistic for everyone to get out alive. That's just my opinion though

Maybe I'm wayy off (usually am ) But I don't think Gin's a goner at this moment in time
Gin isn't officially dead though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Do you have any source for this so we know you aren't just talking out of your ass right now?
Why of course thansands of them in fact. One from Youtube and there was some news posted on the Bleach wiki and even some official spots sadly I will only send you all this for the moment. The news was pretty old and I am surpised you all haven't found out yet
Spoiler for Bleach onward to a new battle:

Spoiler for Bleach new arc:

Haak
Quote:
He's probably joking. Anyway, here's my source:
http://community.livejournal.com/bleachness/404497.html
Not joking and you know all my sources said that too
Old 2010-08-19, 17:59   Link #127
Gin
*Artist

I'm not questioning the fact that there will be a new arc soon, I'm well aware of the interview Kubo did last year. I'm asking you to give me a source for your claim that Ulquiorra will be coming back and getting his own arc. That picture from this chapter doesn't say anything about that so I'm not sure why you're wasting my time pretending like it backs up your delusions.
Old 2010-08-19, 18:04   Link #128
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
I'm not questioning the fact that there will be a new arc soon, I'm well aware of the interview Kubo did last year. I'm asking you to give me a source for your claim that Ulquiorra will be coming back and getting his own arc. That picture from this chapter doesn't say anything about that so I'm not sure why you're wasting my time pretending like it backs up your delusions.
I don't like being mean to anyone ... but I was on the verge of tears to think that an Ulquiorra Arc and another Arc would be the end of Bleach T_T ... So I'm with this guy (Gin's) hostitlities towards these rumours until someone shows me more evidence than just a rumour
Old 2010-08-19, 18:15   Link #129
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tori~Birdie View Post
I don't like being mean to anyone ... but I was on the verge of tears to think that an Ulquiorra Arc and another Arc would be the end of Bleach T_T ... So I'm with this guy (Gin's) hostitlities towards these rumours until someone shows me more evidence than just a rumour
Sorry but it is hard to find since the news was so old, but if your well aware of the interview you would have found out on from Bleach wiki, but I guess you can see how you want to see it. I mean no matter how it will be seen as parts of the info came from that interview. I mean I fist saw the video om you tube about this news. It was said that Tite Kubo was in fact going to confirm Ulquirra's death in a short arc. I don't have a full story myself
Old 2010-08-19, 18:17   Link #130
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
Sorry but it is hard to find since the news was so old, but if your well aware of the interview you would have found out on from Bleach wiki, but I guess you can see how you want to see it. I mean no matter how it will be seen as parts of the info came from that interview. I mean I fist saw the video om you tube about this news. It was said that Tite Kubo was in fact going to confirm Ulquirra's death in a short arc. I don't have a full story myself
I'll look it up. I don't think you're a liar btw I just hear so many rumours that I wanted to verify what it was before I believed/dismissed it. I love Bleach so much :P
Old 2010-08-19, 18:24   Link #131
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
I don't have a full story myself
You don't know the story yourself. Kubo said he had 2 arcs planned, he did not say that after those arcs Bleach would end after that. He also never said Ulquiorra was going to get his own arc, he just avoided a fans question when he was asked if Ulquiorra was dead.

Maybe you should read the source Haakasaurus presented.
Old 2010-08-19, 18:44   Link #132
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
You don't know the story yourself. Kubo said he had 2 arcs planned, he did not say that after those arcs Bleach would end after that. He also never said Ulquiorra was going to get his own arc, he just avoided a fans question when he was asked if Ulquiorra was dead.

Maybe you should read the source Haakasaurus presented.
I read that article and it is the same as the news I got. He didn't avoid the question or at least not in my way of seeing it. He simply said what he was hopping to do(Not from Haakas info)

And from were I originally got the info from he said he was ending after the 2 more arcs there is no doubt I clearly remember that. Anyway I am ending it on that note I am searching for the vid I saw now. Gosh I feel like I am just rambling now

Last edited by secretzfan; 2010-08-19 at 19:04.
Old 2010-08-19, 19:06   Link #133
maewie

Quote:
There will be 2 more arcs a long one and a short one

Gin isn't officially dead though

Why of course thansands of them in fact. One from Youtube and there was some news posted on the Bleach wiki and even some official spots sadly I will only send you all this for the moment. The news was pretty old and I am surpised you all haven't found out yet
Spoiler for Bleach onward to a new battle:

Spoiler for Bleach new arc:

Haak

Not joking and you know all my sources said that too
I agree that most of what you said is true and sensible. However; an arc on Ulquiorra? What have you been smoking? No material ive ever read on the follwing arcs has anything to do with Ulquiorra. Kubo instead talked about a mini-arc about Isshin.
Old 2010-08-19, 19:09   Link #134
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by maewie View Post
I agree that most of what you said is true and sensible. However; an arc on Ulquiorra? What have you been smoking? No material ive ever read on the follwing arcs has anything to do with Ulquiorra. Kubo instead talked about a mini-arc about Isshin.
Isshin??? What are you talking about I got Ulquirra from youtube, but Isshin??
Old 2010-08-19, 19:15   Link #135
maewie

Ever since Kubo talked about Isshin having a greater role in later arcs in an interview. Kubo also talked about another TBTP arc; so possibly an arc with Isshin as shinigami.
Check out the Kubo interview-thread at BA.

Never trust Youtube^^
Old 2010-08-19, 19:44   Link #136
Langus
Optimus Prime

An Isshin arc seems far more likely since there are more unanswered questions when it comes to him - is he a shinigami, what rank did he have, how did he come to meet Masaki, how is he connected to Urahara, what were the circumstances under his coming to earth? etc. etc.

With Ulquiorra we have... uh... hmm.... drawing a blank.

Also I wouldn't be worried about this two arcs till the end business. Look at how Kubo drags his arcs out. It'll be years before this manga is finished (god help us).
Old 2010-08-19, 19:55   Link #137
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
An Isshin arc seems far more likely since there are more unanswered questions when it comes to him - is he a shinigami, what rank did he have, how did he come to meet Masaki, how is he connected to Urahara, what were the circumstances under his coming to earth? etc. etc.

With Ulquiorra we have... uh... hmm.... drawing a blank.

Also I wouldn't be worried about this two arcs till the end business. Look at how Kubo drags his arcs out. It'll be years before this manga is finished (god help us).
I still had questions on Ulquirra's past I guess a arc on Isshin would be interesting too. I had a some predictions on Isshin's past. I wonder what will happen
Old 2010-08-19, 20:31   Link #138
Langus
Optimus Prime

That very well may be, but look how Kubo handled the pasts of his other espada. They were 1-2 chapters at most. That's not enough material for an entire arc and I doubt that would change even for Ulquiorra.

As it stands now, Isshin and his past connections have a lot more relevance to the current plot. But even I would be happy if Ulquiorra made a come back somewhere down the road. I can see them all being revived, kind of like how everyone in Konoha was revived after Naruto defeated Pain.
Old 2010-08-19, 20:38   Link #139
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
I still had questions on Ulquirra's past I guess a arc on Isshin would be interesting too. I had a some predictions on Isshin's past. I wonder what will happen
Ohh i can guess what Ulq past was. He was the best Detective ever when he was alive and he went by the name of L. He was killed by the one he thought was his friend Light Yagami who was also the same guy L had been looking for to arrest for murdering crimals. when he died he became depressed that he couldnt reveal that light was the killer named Kira and he became a hollow. he became a powerful vl and forgot his past including his suger addiction and joined with aizen

^the above is pure bulls**t

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2010-08-19, 20:41   Link #140
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:

Ohh i can guess what Ulq past was. He was the best Detective ever when he was alive and he went by the name of L. He was killed by the one he thought was his friend Light Yagami who was also the same guy L had been looking for to arrest for murdering crimals. when he died he became depressed that he couldnt reveal that light was the killer named Kira and he became a hollow. he became a powerful vl and forgot his past including his suger addiction and joined with aizen

^the above content of this post is pure bulls**t

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread