AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-12-19, 02:25   Link #1061
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieli View Post
In water they came together, in water they shall return I gotta agree with you, though. I don't understand it either. Cold water would make one all nipply and stu---oh I get it now! *LOL* Don't me...brain + Mari/Hagino = gutter.
Well... ^_^

Spoiler:
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 04:59   Link #1062
Lesca

Some of my thoughts...

Spoiler for ep 12:
Old 2007-12-19, 05:07   Link #1063
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

Quote:
Originally Posted by scr View Post
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Spoiler:
Gah, the two main things I wanted to point out have already been pointed. Must - watch - faster >_<
Spoiler for Arrested Thinking:
FatPianoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 06:24   Link #1064
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Well... ^_^

Spoiler:
ROTFLMAO!! Nah, think I'll pass. Chlorine makes my nose burn like hell and the taste is just....fishy *bleh* I have to say, though, that I am growing increasingly concerned about how this story is going to be wrapped up in ep 13. I keep hoping like hell that we at least get an OVA out of this....eh well, a girl can dream.
Old 2007-12-19, 07:22   Link #1065
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPianoBoy View Post
Gah, the two main things I wanted to point out have already been pointed. Must - watch - faster >_<
Spoiler for Arrested Thinking:
Indeed...
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 10:28   Link #1066
Seska

Well, Onomil saved the Ship. But not herself...

Now the Master Commander has a problem...
Seska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 12:23   Link #1067
Lady_in_blue

Is it just me or do the characters look a little different. Something's a bit off about hagino, mari and the sensei's face. oh well.
Lady_in_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 12:53   Link #1068
Dark Wing

Well on more episode to go and it all comes to an end...Even of we already know whats gonna happen next lets hope for at least a semi-happy ending.
Old 2007-12-19, 13:19   Link #1069
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Spoiler:
Let me explain this to you

Spoiler for ep 12; emiru force:

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2007-12-20 at 13:23.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 14:14   Link #1070
JediNight
キズランダム

Spoiler for Ep12:
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 14:16   Link #1071
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep12:
Old 2007-12-19, 15:17   Link #1072
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Spoiler for episode 12:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-12-19 at 16:53.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 18:50   Link #1073
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Spoiler for timeline from official site:
Spoiler for more:
FatPianoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 19:11   Link #1074
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPianoBoy View Post
Spoiler for more:
That sounds right...unfortunately.
Spoiler for manga- and timeline-based speculation:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2007-12-19, 19:33   Link #1075
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
That sounds right...unfortunately.
Spoiler for manga- and timeline-based speculation:
Spoiler for Speculation:
Old 2007-12-19, 21:00   Link #1076
changeup

So which Chinese sub you are referring to? I found the Chinese sub of Blue Drop less than satisfying. It is a shame that no major Chinese fansub group taking up this series... like Sumisora or HKG, or for that matter, Yamibo (a group specialized for yuri animes)... the only one Chinese sub of this series is horrible since even with my broken knowledge of Japanese language I can see plenty of mistakes they have made.

Quote:
Spoiler for episode 12:
changeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 22:46   Link #1077
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by changeup View Post
So which Chinese sub you are referring to? I found the Chinese sub of Blue Drop less than satisfying. It is a shame that no major Chinese fansub group taking up this series... like Sumisora or HKG, or for that matter, Yamibo (a group specialized for yuri animes)... the only one Chinese sub of this series is horrible since even with my broken knowledge of Japanese language I can see plenty of mistakes they have made.
No question about that, but it still helps me to hear things I've missed. The group calls itself "Sakura no Moe 樱の萌字幕组". I don't know of any other Chinese sub of Blue Drop than theirs. They are the first in my chain of subs: I go from them to Floser to Genjo to Simoun-Fans, lol. I know nothing about them. I haven't seen the name before, so perhaps this is their first show as a group.

I'm grateful for your recent contributions in the way of translations of specific passages. Your knowledge of Japanese may or may not be imperfect, but "broken" seems a tad harsh. I find I can read Japanese better than I can hear it, so I appreciate all the help I can get.
Old 2007-12-19, 23:19   Link #1078
changeup

Oh, the one I have found was DMZG, which is a pretty lousy one. I will try to find the group you are mentioning. I haven't heard about them either, though.

As for my Japanese language ability, I can understand most conversations in the school... but when the aliens start to talk about technical details, I kinda cannot understand even a single word Anyway, since I concentrate mainly on the development of the love between the two main characters, so far I still can get most of the development without the sub...

Quote:
No question about that, but it still helps me to hear things I've missed. The group calls itself "Sakura no Moe 樱の萌字幕组". I don't know of any other Chinese sub of Blue Drop than theirs. They are the first in my chain of subs: I go from them to Floser to Genjo to Simoun-Fans, lol. I know nothing about them. I haven't seen the name before, so perhaps this is their first show as a group.

I'm grateful for your recent contributions in the way of translations of specific passages. Your knowledge of Japanese may or may not be imperfect, but "broken" seems a tad harsh. I find I can read Japanese better than I can hear it, so I appreciate all the help I can get.
changeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 00:21   Link #1079
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by changeup View Post
Oh, the one I have found was DMZG, which is a pretty lousy one. I will try to find the group you are mentioning. I haven't heard about them either, though. As for my Japanese language ability, I can understand most conversations in the school... but when the aliens start to talk about technical details, I kinda cannot understand even a single word Anyway, since I concentrate mainly on the development of the love between the two main characters, so far I still can get most of the development without the sub...
Sounds familiar. The sub I found was on Greedland, the big semi-commercial Chinese bt site. Here's a link to a search page for Blue Drop subs there. I understand some people do not like this site because of the ads, etc., but I find it a great resource.

I think I remember finding decent DMZG subs for some shows, and some not so good. I haven't seen any for this show. The speed and abundance of Chinese subbing always impresses me, even if the quality is very variable. I use ZoomPlayer/MediaPlayer Classic plus the RealMedia Splitter so I don't have to use RealPlayer for all those .rmvb files.
Old 2007-12-20, 01:00   Link #1080
guess

So....why did the aliens wait for one year to invade us instead of, say, now?

I remember someone put up an "official timeline" of Blue Drop series and it states that the war between humans and aliens will occur on the YEAR after the anime "Blue Drop." It seems that now they are more than ready to invade in a couple of days. Why did they wait until the year after?

Tags
drama, sci-fi, shounen, yuri