AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-11-19, 14:11   Link #121
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ erm sleeping?
omgz! march/april page is the best! and it soo happens my birthday is in april! ^_^ gin sama will be smiling down on my circled date!

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 14:58   Link #122
Quantumempixusxast
The Supersymetric Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexyomg View Post
I ordered this Rozen Maiden 2007 calander and I'm pretty satisfied with it. Sizes are 23 inches x 16.5 inches.
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=2007CL-189

Here's the contents that were in the calender. Sorry for the bad quality, I took it with my webcam. >_>
Spoiler for Cover:

Spoiler for January/Febuary:

Spoiler for March/April:

Spoiler for May/June:

Spoiler for July/August:

Spoiler for September/October:

Spoiler for November/December:
Frankly,the best alternative is to avoid as much as possible calendars, fanbooks, or other merchandises containing images, exclusion of manga. One day or another , these images will be posted either on Animesuki or , with greater luck, on Minitokyo(oh yeah! )....and so on. That's why most of the time I'm restraining myself from these and limit my acquisitions to figurines or something you can't find on Internet without buying.
Anyway, impossible to not say that the pic of March and April is the best and you know what I mean
Quantumempixusxast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 22:34   Link #123
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantumempixusxast View Post
Frankly,the best alternative is to avoid as much as possible calendars, fanbooks, or other merchandises containing images, exclusion of manga. One day or another , these images will be posted either on Animesuki or , with greater luck, on Minitokyo(oh yeah! )....and so on. That's why most of the time I'm restraining myself from these and limit my acquisitions to figurines or something you can't find on Internet without buying.
Anyway, impossible to not say that the pic of March and April is the best and you know what I mean
You're supposed to be willing to sacrifice your life for the Rozen Maiden.

March/April the best? O RLY? May/June is the best!
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 22:45   Link #124
Choki
I believe i can fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM-FAN View Post
Nice images but ¿WHERE IS KIRAKISHOU?
well kira only appear for a sec in traumend...so no kira xD

i got the calendar as well...the only complain is that they put 2 months togther xD
if only it was 1 month each, 12 pages O_O!
p.s march/april is the best
Choki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 23:50   Link #125
Rexyomg
Desu desu desu

May/June is definitely the best, because, you know... desu desu desu.
Rexyomg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-20, 13:43   Link #126
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
I want these Rozen Maiden playing cards! T.T
Thank you for bringing these to my attention! I can now play card games in style...

The cards themselves are not bad, as cards go. Smooth texture and a pretty standard weight for general playing cards. Not the most robust cards ever though... Still, they are being given away with the magazine and... well... robustness isn't really the point, is it?

~
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-20, 17:09   Link #127
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish View Post
Thank you for bringing these to my attention! I can now play card games in style...

The cards themselves are not bad, as cards go. Smooth texture and a pretty standard weight for general playing cards. Not the most robust cards ever though... Still, they are being given away with the magazine and... well... robustness isn't really the point, is it?

~
Clubs Nightwish to death. Takes cards.
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-20, 17:22   Link #128
Quantumempixusxast
The Supersymetric Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiseiseki View Post
You're supposed to be willing to sacrifice your life for the Rozen Maiden.

March/April the best? O RLY? May/June is the best!
Ahem, when we have plenty of money, it is possible to buy everything...otherwise, we must spend the paucity wisely!
Moreover, as you said -lol- it is almost impossible to sell other organs that one kidney if not my subsistance is pretty limited.

AND I really want the Shinku's PVC, so I must "jugulate" my impulsion in spending.
Old 2006-11-20, 22:36   Link #129
Choki
I believe i can fly

I'm so broke....buying Nocturne,Calendar,then the RM playing cards within 1 month left me starving in sch
*looks at my pitiful bank account*
Choki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-21, 05:02   Link #130
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish View Post

~
Oh! I wasn't paying attention when this was first posted. Nightwish, now you made me think of getting it while stocks last.
Cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-21, 10:12   Link #131
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
^_^ gin sama will be smiling down on my circled date!
I wouldnt touch that calender with anything remotely resembling a pen or pencil. In fact, I wouldn't go within 2 metres of the calender carrying anything containing ink or graphite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexyomg
May/June is definitely the best, because, you know... desu desu desu.
Spoken with truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish
Lol you're welcome. Tho I wouldn't let any other grubby hands 'cept mine touch those playing-cards if I got them. Unless you play against yourself?
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-21, 11:07   Link #132
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
March/April is number 1 in my book. Her face, body language... so depressing, so utterly lonely... *sniff*
Old 2006-11-21, 12:06   Link #133
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
I wouldnt touch that calender with anything remotely resembling a pen or pencil. In fact, I wouldn't go within 2 metres of the calender carrying anything containing ink or graphite.
well thats just a figure of speech wont dare no matter how many lives i got to draw on one...i will be smited by gin sama

oh and seen as nearly everyone has one i dont think its anything special but my gin sama figure came through the door today

*heart thumping*

*me screaming*

*jumping around in joy*

*absorbed by her beauty*

and tbh its really my first figure that ive gotten so i am extra happy ^_^ i thought it was about time to start my own little collection :3

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-21, 16:40   Link #134
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
Teee hee! My heart was thumping today too. I was very happy because Kanaria-chan ditched Mitsu and has come to live with me. Everyone has their own pet Sugintou, so Kanaria came with me jus tto be different (lol the Sugintou one is very beautiful, so i'm not suprised she's popular. plus us RM fans always have impeccable taste.)

Oh, does anyone know about having to pay import tax if you live in the UK? I want to buy a shinku figgie, and a soseiseki one for my friend from hobby japan, but I'm worried I'll find a huge bill if I do.
Cinnabon-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-21, 17:05   Link #135
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

^ is it my computer or are the pictures too dark? I cant seem to see them
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-21, 18:44   Link #136
Nightbat®
Deadpan Snarker

seems like Yujin is coming out with an ABS/PVS variation of the Suigintou figure

This time with Yummy Doll-Joints
Old 2006-11-22, 13:07   Link #137
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
^ is it my computer or are the pictures too dark? I cant seem to see them
No I just have a crappy webcam. Believe it or not, the lights were ON when i took those pictures.
Old 2006-11-22, 23:01   Link #138
Quantumempixusxast
The Supersymetric Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbat® View Post
seems like Yujin is coming out with an ABS/PVS variation of the Suigintou figure

This time with Yummy Doll-Joints

Nooooooooooooooooo!
Why did nobody talk about this version of Suigintou before?!?%
This Suigintou is far far better than the one largely known throughout RM fans.
First, a big flaw pertaining the reknown version is the legs that haven't the color associated( i mean the color of skin). This is perhaps capricious nonetheless a flaw in least is better than one. Furthermore, she has two kind of facial expressions, moving legs, which really resemble to dollish ones, a rose.....erm..okay this one that's superfluous. Anyway, the point is " I like this one more than the one I have" .....of course I still like mine! It is Gin-shi!
WHY? I suppose my kismet already stroke me.

BTW, I recently received my Yujin's Sousei Seki and , my first impression, well, a good job from Yujin. Hope I won't find any unexpected and hidden flaw(s).
Here's some images:

resembles to the atmosphere of a beautiful sunset.......
She's a talentuous gardenkeeper, behold Jun's tree behind her.

I defy you to criticize the quality, not everyone possess the webcam or a thingy-like!/$"

Pfew, I can't wait the Shinku PVC issue.
Old 2006-11-22, 23:09   Link #139
Quantumempixusxast
The Supersymetric Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnabon-chan View Post
Teee hee! My heart was thumping today too. I was very happy because Kanaria-chan ditched Mitsu and has come to live with me. Everyone has their own pet Sugintou, so Kanaria came with me jus tto be different (lol the Sugintou one is very beautiful, so i'm not suprised she's popular. plus us RM fans always have impeccable taste.)

Oh, does anyone know about having to pay import tax if you live in the UK? I want to buy a shinku figgie, and a soseiseki one for my friend from hobby japan, but I'm worried I'll find a huge bill if I do.

Du you mean Hobby Link Japan or the great Hobby Japan(only in Japanese)? If it is Hobby Japan , overseas shipping is impossible, I wis , from what I formerly read .
Old 2006-11-23, 17:58   Link #140
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

It's in english.............so it must be hobby link japan then, right meows?

And my Kana's parasol snapped down the middle. I;ve bought some plastic bonding clay to fix it, but my Kana is beautiful, but I think Yujin made a lot of design flaws. She does fall over easily, and her parasol is a skinny bit of plastic supporting a heavy hood, which is wondering if I can fix it. I was really sad about it though. I hope i can fix it./