AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-13, 19:46   Link #241
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah you really have a show with so many characters that an amazing amount of pairings can be created out of it. Just a few pairings that I'm behind.

Hitsugaya x Hinamori
Another one of those childhood friends situations, though one where one of the friends tries to kill the other in a crazed rage. It's clear in terms of Hitsugaya's feelings on the matter. Following her after she left and becoming a Captain so he could better protect her. Hell even took on Aizen and Gin for her sake although one was more of a draw and the other was a loss. How things proceed there will depend on how she recovers from the betrayal, being stabbed, and having attacked her friend and disregarding everything she knew about him after all the time they spent together.

Ishida x Inoue
Like most I thought about this one more once the SS arc got going. Ishida really worked hard to protect her and took interest in what she had to say. While Inoue is still interested in Ichigo at least we got to see the interest on Ishida's side from the time they spent together. Taking on a Captain by himself to ensure that she would escape from harm. Even after the arc on their way home you could tell she understood him better after all of that. The sooner Ichigo pairs off the better since it doesn't seem like she'll notice Ishida in that way until after.

Other pairings that I like are:
Ichigo x Tatsuki (Just seeing her recent appearances in the show makes me wonder what'll happen there)

Yoruichi x Kisuke

and some others but nothing that important.

A few though that I'm not all that keen on:

Hitsugaya x Matsumoto
I do like their teamwork and they certainly do a good job together. Hitsugaya works as the serious captain doing the paperwork while his vice captain is more interested in drinking and having fun. While they have their quarrels, they both trust each other and know they can count on the other no matter what happens. When things get serious they are a great team. I don't see much romance coming between them but they are good friends I think.

Ishida x Nemu
It's just something I can never figure out. Yes they talked and didn't kill each other. But come on Nemu is completely loyal to Mayuri who allowed (thousands?) of Ishida's fellow Quincy to be killed and then having their souls multilated. If he ever sees that guy again he won't hesitate to try and kill him. Don't think Ishida could get along with someone like that. She's just too loyal to someone who would kill her without a thought. Plus being a death god she's just on his dislike list at any rate.
Old 2007-04-14, 16:51   Link #242
Alea Misa

Quote:
No! Don't take Renji away from Rukia! They're meant to be. Lol, can't chose between Ren x Ruki x Ichi
lol...I just don't see Rukia and Renji together as a couple. But I can see them as just having a brotherly and sisterly relationship. And I think Rukia only sees Renji as a brother, like Byakuya, except she doesn't have to be so careful around Renji. And the way that Renji and Rukia interact imo clearly states that their relationship is sibling like. Its hard to see them as a couple really, they just don't seem to have that type of 'special bond' like Ichigo and Rukia do. Besides, both Ichigo and Rukia seem to have fallen for each other.
Although, I think Renji also has a sibling like connection with Ichigo too, the way they act around each other just gives it that feeling of brotherly affection. He cares alot of about Ichigo as he does Rukia, except he knows Ichigo is powerful enough to stand on his own alot of the time.
Old 2007-04-14, 17:36   Link #243
Melodymix
Ying Yang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alea Misa View Post
lol...I just don't see Rukia and Renji together as a couple. But I can see them as just having a brotherly and sisterly relationship. And I think Rukia only sees Renji as a brother, like Byakuya, except she doesn't have to be so careful around Renji. And the way that Renji and Rukia interact imo clearly states that their relationship is sibling like. Its hard to see them as a couple really, they just don't seem to have that type of 'special bond' like Ichigo and Rukia do. Besides, both Ichigo and Rukia seem to have fallen for each other.
Although, I think Renji also has a sibling like connection with Ichigo too, the way they act around each other just gives it that feeling of brotherly affection. He cares alot of about Ichigo as he does Rukia, except he knows Ichigo is powerful enough to stand on his own alot of the time.
I do see Ichigo x Rukia but I think Renji does have a crush on Rukia. To me, they seem more than a sister x brother relationship. On the Bleach Official Character book it said something like "Renji kept denying his feelings but he realised it was Rukia's side he wants to be the most and it was Rukia who he wants to protect the most"
Awwww! How sweet!

Still, my fav cxouple is no doubt Ichi x Ruki
Old 2007-04-14, 17:40   Link #244
miaka16
*stare*

I think Ichigo and I would be good for each other
(kidding)

But, I'm wondering (just to tell you I'm watching the anime and I'm not reading it)
What if Orihime and Ichigo went together?!?!?!

Well, I highly doubt it because Ichigo just wants to protect Orihime...
poor Orihime... But i prefer Rukia with Ichigo

Ichime
(again another slash of Orihime and Ichigo...)

also, What about Chad?!?!

He and ichigo are looking really close!
(if I am wrong don't tell me I am still in the process of watching)

Just to tell you I like many different bleach couples
and if i mention a relationship with two men
i am trying not to refer to gay people.

Ichikia
rocks!!!

xo xo
Old 2007-04-15, 03:16   Link #245
Forever_young
Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alea Misa View Post
Awww, you don't I can totally see them as I couple
I just find it sweet how he let her go for the sake of her happiness (well, that's what he thought) and how he's training hard to beat Byakuya in order to get her back. At first, he seemed like those tough guys like Ichigo, but he proved me wrong (in a good way) in episode 32.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodymix View Post
I do see Ichigo x Rukia but I think Renji does have a crush on Rukia. To me, they seem more than a sister x brother relationship. On the Bleach Official Character book it said something like "Renji kept denying his feelings but he realised it was Rukia's side he wants to be the most and it was Rukia who he wants to protect the most"
Awwww! How sweet!

Still, my fav cxouple is no doubt Ichi x Ruki
Awww, really? That's so cute and adorable! Yea, I like Ichi x Ruki 2. Totally opposite attract and chemistry between them
Old 2007-04-15, 07:29   Link #246
Uchih@

Location: In past i lived in konoha but now-a-days..... well i can't tell you.... its a secret
Ichigo x orihime, i just like those 2....
rukia, no chance

Rangiku mastumoto x renji abarai

rukia x Kon or yachiru x kon (that would be funny)

but who would make a couple with Zaraki kenpachi ????
Old 2007-04-15, 08:57   Link #247
miaka16
*stare*

Zaraki Kempachi would be with that little
girl with the pink hair

I forgot her name...

xo xo
Old 2007-04-15, 12:30   Link #248
Vibeke
❤ Fabulous MAX~! ❤
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Vibeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by miaka16 View Post
girl with the pink hair

I forgot her name...

xo xo

Hmmm... Zaraki and Yachiru...? I find it quite scary...

I think I should mention here my new favourite Bleach pairing -> see my sig

Currently busy studying Japaneese language and culture on Warsaw University//my animelist
Old 2007-04-16, 01:03   Link #249
Uchih@

Location: In past i lived in konoha but now-a-days..... well i can't tell you.... its a secret
Quote:
girl with the pink hair

I forgot her name...

xo xo
Seriously, are you trying to get her killed?????
Old 2007-04-16, 16:45   Link #250
Rukia_n_Ichigo
ichigorukiainlov

Aww ain't that cute Ichigo&Rukia. ichigo shows that he cares for rukia when he goes and saves rukia in the soul society arc and as inoue said "rukia helped change ichigo fate and life" and ichigo also shows that he likes her in the movie memories of nobody when ichigo trys to save rukia when shes being surrounded by enemies
Old 2007-04-16, 17:31   Link #251
Rukia_n_Ichigo
ichigorukiainlov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibeke View Post
Hmmm... Zaraki and Yachiru...? I find it quite scary...

nice bleach paring though i find kinda weird
Old 2007-04-16, 20:03   Link #252
miaka16
*stare*

Well then who would Zaraki be with???

I feel bad for him!!!

xo xo
Old 2007-04-16, 20:13   Link #253
Rukia_n_Ichigo
ichigorukiainlov

Talking

Quote:
Well then who would Zaraki be with???

I feel bad for him!!!

xo xo
he should be with Kukaku because she gets mad fast and hurts people a lot like her lil brother
Old 2007-04-16, 21:03   Link #254
Forever_young
Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukia_n_Ichigo View Post
he should be with Kukaku because she gets mad fast and hurts people a lot like her lil brother
I see alot of people pairing Zaraki up with Unohana because they're such a opposite attract. Unohana is a calm women while Zaraki isn't. Lol

Speaking of opposite attracts Ichigo and Rukia are so opposite attracts. Black Sun and White Moon, Life and Death, Black Zanpakuto and White Zanpakuto, Ying Yang etc.

Ichigo x Rukia x Renji love triangle rox!
Old 2007-04-16, 21:17   Link #255
miaka16
*stare*

I feel bad for Renji though

I think Rukia only thinks of him as

good friend...

xo xo
Old 2007-04-16, 22:24   Link #256
evenex

Quote:
I feel bad for Renji though

I think Rukia only thinks of him as

good friend...

xo xo
To me I think Rukia did have a slight crush on him. I mean the scene where she tells Renji she was getting adopted was quite an emotional part of the story and I think she was heart broken cause she cried(well, sort of. Unlike Orihime Rukia dosn't cry that hard). But still, there might be a twist in Bleach where Renji fights Byakuya once again and this time he wins and gets Rukia back.

But as much as I adore the Ren x Ruki pairing I'm more of a Ichi x Ruki girl *hides my signature*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibeke View Post
Yeah! She slapped him hard! They make good pairing. Lol Love your sig by the way
Old 2007-04-17, 07:31   Link #257
Asianknight82
Banned

People sure do like to make up relationships for Orihime don't they? first Ishida now, Uliquora, or however you spell that.
Old 2007-04-17, 08:29   Link #258
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
People sure do like to make up relationships for Orihime don't they?.
IshidaXInoue is a canon pairing in Bleach Fandom do you even follow Bleach to ask that question . Just google up IshidaXInoue see the results .

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-04-17 at 09:54.
Old 2007-04-17, 09:33   Link #259
Vibeke
❤ Fabulous MAX~! ❤
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Vibeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
People sure do like to make up relationships for Orihime don't they? first Ishida now, Uliquora, or however you spell that.
Spoiler for manga:

Currently busy studying Japaneese language and culture on Warsaw University//my animelist

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-04-17 at 18:09.
Old 2007-04-17, 15:41   Link #260
Rukia_n_Ichigo
ichigorukiainlov

Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Rukia_n_Ichigo; 2007-04-17 at 20:05.
Closed Thread