Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-02-26, 18:02   Link #201
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ori View Post
Have monday spoilers ever been real before? =/
For One Piece, I believe so. For others, I don't know.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 18:03   Link #202
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Have monday spoilers ever been real before? =/
well i hope it's not real! because it's crap!
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 18:05   Link #203
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
For One Piece, I believe so. For others, I don't know.
One Piece's raw is also usually out at least one day earlier than everything else though. So...
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 18:13   Link #204
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
One Piece's raw is also usually out at least one day earlier than everything else though. So...
Doesn't matter, they appear on the same issue at the same time. It is unfortunate that the person who leaks that does not show the same interest towards Naruto or the others, causing the usually observed delay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Why?
Spoiler:
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 18:14   Link #205
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

I agree that the spoiler Sazelyt is talking about seems much more realistic (in terms, of pacing, length, dialogue, detail, etc.). Realistic enough to the point that it has a decent chance of being true. Still, it is very early this week. Shounen Jump comes out on Mondays though so..
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 18:30   Link #206
Syndicate
Banned

Quote:
LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I agree that the spoiler Sazelyt is talking about seems much more realistic (in terms, of pacing, length, dialogue, detail, etc.). Realistic enough to the point that it has a decent chance of being true. Still, it is very early this week. Shounen Jump comes out on Mondays though so..
yeah but look at it this way. This chapter is almost completely about sasuke and oro and a freaking important change of event

THE BACKSTAB.

then they gonna kill that suspense with what naruto can do to counter sasuke ... bl abl bal bla stuff. That doenst make sense man. Its like i show a climax sasuke vs itachi they actually start the fight then BOOM. next chapter naruto new skill i would be like WTF?!@!#@!$#$!@$@
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 18:32   Link #207
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Spoiler:
to be honest....yes that's what i wanted! i guess we can't get what we want all the time...and i don't really care about Naruto's training you know it's like dude how long have you been training...what next? Naruto goes into time chamber
Old 2007-02-26, 18:48   Link #208
Syndicate
Banned

LOL after that its probably practice with god himself

Last edited by Syndicate; 2007-02-26 at 20:08.
Old 2007-02-26, 18:56   Link #209
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
LOL after its probably practice with god himself
I can see that! or the 4th comes back alive and is like " Son i shall train you!"
Old 2007-02-26, 20:08   Link #210
Syndicate
Banned

Quote:
I can see that! or the 4th comes back alive and is like " Son i shall train you!"
you know that would actually be funny to see 4th with same personality as naruto
Old 2007-02-26, 21:20   Link #211
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku View Post
I dont think that's Kishs' intention. Rather, he's continuing with the underlying theme of friendship, people getting stronger so they can help their friends, relying on themselves instead of being a burden, and stuff like that. Thats why Garra became kazekage. His reason for being changed to a friendship/protect philosophy.

Of course, this annoys me because I want:
-Naruto combine with kyuubi resulting in uberness
-The dilema of "will kyuubi betray him?"
-The dilema of "will kyuubi destroy him like they said or will they coexist safely?
-Will Naruto's Anti Bastard shield qualm the evilish Kyuubi or will the Kyuubi turn him so evil that itll make Oro seem like Mother Teressa? Ooh! A good one!
-Naruto & Sakura realizing Sasuke is a lost cause (like Jiraiya told him) and forgetting about him. Or..
-Naruto v Sasuke .v2 This time the gloves are off.
-Dont care if Sasuke gets his revenge. Though I want Itachi dead
-Sakura finally falls for Naruto
-Naruto tells Forhead Girl to take a walk
-Naruto x Hinata
-Naruto eventually becoming the Rokudaime
-Sasuke miserable. Morale of the story: Revenge begets nothing.
-Even so, being a practitioner of a decent moral or philosophy does not make you any less of a moron or a weakling. Look at Budha for example. The guy introduced some very pious ideas and morals but he was still fat (or if you prefer the term, obese). Of course this is a manga after all, where stupidity can be both a horrid curse and a blessing in disguise.

-Now for those points I agree with every one of them except the one about Naruto telling Sakura to take a hike. Naruto is a very kind and simple person so really, if Sakura confesses or something of that Naruto it won't take long for Naruto to accept that. Of course, NarutoxSakura isn't m favorite pairing (neither is NarutoxHinata) but that's a personal matter...
Old 2007-02-26, 23:37   Link #212
S_C_L-1

Quote:
-Even so, being a practitioner of a decent moral or philosophy does not make you any less of a moron or a weakling. Look at Budha for example. The guy introduced some very pious ideas and morals but he was still fat (or if you prefer the term, obese). Of course this is a manga after all, where stupidity can be both a horrid curse and a blessing in disguise.
you DO know that the obese buddha was only 1 facet right? --a representation of a particular personality trait. the buddha of happiness if memory serves.
S_C_L-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 01:43   Link #213
scorpio516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Even so, being a practitioner of a decent moral or philosophy does not make you any less of a moron or a weakling. Look at Budha for example. The guy introduced some very pious ideas and morals but he was still fat (or if you prefer the term, obese).
Siddhārtha Gautama was not fat ever in his life.

The "fat buddha" your talking about are sculptures of Budai, a chinese monk from the 10th century. He is thought to be Maitreya Bodhisattva, a future Buddha. But it is common here in the west for westerners to think these many sculptures of Budai are of Siddhartha - an Aryan/Indian prince from the 5th century BCE and founder of Buddhism.
scorpio516 is offline   Reply With Quote