Originally Posted by darksassin View Post
Corrected, I hope
unessisary she's still a chick
Old 2011-04-24, 21:18   Link #1002
darksassin
Is this dangerous??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereminVox View Post
The cheerful and friendly kidnapping had me grinning like an idiot. I don't care if it's stupid, I love this insane world. Ricotta's white flag is adorable. I guess it's standard issue for artillery types.

Also, I think I'm in love with Eclair. Maybe it's the ears.

I was among the first to deride this show when it started, but I have completely turned the corner on it.
probably standard issue for all soldiers, or more likely all "generals"
Leon-Hime waves 1 after she is defeated

Not just only youi I also fell in love with Eclair. but I still love Yuki-Chan more though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
unessisary she's still a chick
Well in my eyes she is not a chick, more like a lady.
She is not a type of bird, and b*tch seems so inappropiate.

Well it just me though.
Old 2011-04-24, 21:44   Link #1003
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
So... tell me again why they needed to summon a hero when they have those OP Ninja's?
It was pretty explicitly mentioned in episode 1's first 5 minutes that Yukikaze and Brioche (they're mentioned by name) have their own missions, and hence cannot be used for the battles ahead. It's also established that Brioche won't really do anything to assist in combat unless a request by the Kindgom is sent (which only Homura can do), and that it has to be accepted first.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 22:15   Link #1004
JediNight
キズランダム

Ayako-Himatsubushi need to put a bit more thought into the name TL I think. They keep translating that Knight trio as Genova, when they clearly say "genowazu" aka génoise -- a type of cake.

Eclair. Biscotti. Génoise. Ricotta. Etc... all types of food.
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 22:48   Link #1005
liquidmetal
procrastinating...

Finding this an incredibly easy watch. Wonder how much story they can squeeze in to 12 episodes...
liquidmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 22:49   Link #1006
Nvis
Where are the good animes

*Puts a claim on 'Countess' d'Arquien..(?) (Somebody better not step up this time )

I love her VA! Seems like she'll also voice Hiyori in Sora no Otoshimono.

(Au revoir, until next episode )
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 22:53   Link #1007
JediNight
キズランダム

I was a bit disappointed in Ep4, honestly.
Spoiler for Ep4:
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 23:00   Link #1008
Jarmel

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
So... tell me again why they needed to summon a hero when they have those OP Ninja's?
That's what I was wondering too. Those missions better have been really bloody important. I also love how even the ninjas had to introduce themselves :/, reminds me of Naruto except worse. Not to mention that artillery that the scientist did on the fly. You can't tell me that she couldn't have come up with something more impressive and destructive for guarding a fortress. Those make-shift cannons destroyed everything.

Then we have the lazy fight choreography inside the castle as well. God that was lazy.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 23:08   Link #1009
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
I was a bit disappointed in Ep4, honestly.
Spoiler for Ep4:
I can only say fighting in doors is different from fighting in the open. And they did say that Gaul's soldiers are 'elites', however unlikely that looks.

But I disagree, it's good that mooks get overpower Heroes... Until that woman came and everything is onesided again.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 23:20   Link #1010
FateAnomaly

I find Eclair extremely annoying. Everytime Shinku shows ignorance over something she will say something along the line of "You don't even know that?" Shinku being a newcomer to the world definitely would be ignorant of the things around him and she despite knowing that and supposedly his guide keeps putting him down.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 23:22   Link #1011
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Why is it that I think in order for Shinku to return home, he has to be defeated?

The Dogs and Cats turn into furballs when defeated, so what will happen to Shinku if he gets defeated? (only logical choice I can think of)
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 23:44   Link #1012
Deconstructor
Crossdressing Menmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Why is it that I think in order for Shinku to return home, he has to be defeated?
Because you want to see Shinku lose. (I do too.) And you want to see what happens after he "dies." But most of all, we just want to see people die for real.

Actually, it's because you want Galette to have a way to counter the hero summoning. Even if Shinku loses, he can still get up and fight another day after some rest and magical anime healing. A little unfair (even for this anime!), having a respawnable hero summoned with no cost at all... there at least has to be some reward for defeating him.
Deconstructor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 00:00   Link #1013
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
I find Eclair extremely annoying. Everytime Shinku shows ignorance over something she will say something along the line of "You don't even know that?" Shinku being a newcomer to the world definitely would be ignorant of the things around him and she despite knowing that and supposedly his guide keeps putting him down.
She's supposed to be the uppity goody-two-shoes tsundere pettanko. I find her annoyingly cute in this way, increases her tsun level by around 10.

Of course, that explains why she is flat - probably all the fat she has consumed were burned by her bad temper - *IS SHOT*.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 00:01   Link #1014
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Wow hey slow down guys, even if I got a pos connection that was a lot of pages to read

But first I have to get it off my chest:

YUKIKAZE!!!!! AAAAAAAAAWWOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!

God I love that girl. Deadly, fast, I want to be leg scissor'ed by her everyday

Ahem, fun episode 04 was, had a laugh when Sink and Eclair were fighting while surrounded, clinking weapons like a toast to the battlefield. I enjoyed it all really, Brioche, hats off to you girl.

And, Princess Millimeter is thrown into "prison", and given a free petting zoo. Oh no, she's in enemy territory, let's get her out of there

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Hmm..... I'll assume you're talking about the Chocobo thing, he did ride tandem with Millimeter, so... NOT to mention his ridiculous "look ma no hands" weapon summoning while riding

Quote:
We had this discussion earlier (heck, we had every topic out there), and you just repeated the same joke I said. Well, I consider it a joke because of what I said afterwards, but yeah, it is a funny thought.

And, a little late on the Brioche claim. You'll have to get through me and... who was that guy... I have many NTR enemies here

Last edited by mangatron; 2011-04-25 at 00:32. Reason: Stupid wireless carrier. "What do I pay you people for!?" -Blight, Batman Beyond
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 00:32   Link #1015
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
It was pretty explicitly mentioned in episode 1's first 5 minutes that Yukikaze and Brioche (they're mentioned by name) have their own missions, and hence cannot be used for the battles ahead. It's also established that Brioche won't really do anything to assist in combat unless a request by the Kindgom is sent (which only Homura can do), and that it has to be accepted first.
Wait wait waaait what the HOMURA?!?!?!

Quote:
*Puts a claim on 'Countess' d'Arquien..(?) (Somebody better not step up this time )
Too late, I claimed her from episode 1. You can join Yukikatron in the corner over there. :3
Old 2011-04-25, 00:34   Link #1016
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Good. Now I can have the cute little Eclair to myself.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 00:43   Link #1017
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
She's supposed to be the uppity goody-two-shoes tsundere pettanko. I find her annoyingly cute in this way, increases her tsun level by around 10.

Of course, that explains why she is flat - probably all the fat she has consumed were burned by her bad temper - *IS SHOT*.
Think it's about time you invested in a bulletproof vest . Maybe a helmet too...

Yeah I do get the complaints, but still think Eclair is damn cute. But clearly the stress of her position isn't helping that temper at all.

Quote:
So you think...Beware of the dangers from the shadows.
Old 2011-04-25, 00:44   Link #1018
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
I may not be there, but there's the rest of the internet.
Old 2011-04-25, 00:59   Link #1019
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

found some nice pictures of the fox girl if anyone wants to see.
Old 2011-04-25, 01:12   Link #1020
mysterious

Since we have fox girl, I wonder if wolf girl will show up as arch enemy of fox girl. But some thing different from the norm would also be nice like Cow girl or pig girl. Those big boobs would make that flat ch.. *got stabbed by a certain green hair dog*

Oh, since all of you are busy fighting for fox girls and what not, please excuse me

*silently left the scene while picking up Rico*
mysterious is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, shonen