1 out of 10 : Painful 11 2.56%
Voters: 430. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-21, 07:17   Link #401
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
No kidding. :/
Add Asahina into the list. Oh yeah, V.V., Charles and Marianne.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 07:18   Link #402
nexocentric
俺は!僕は…あたしは?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
The "C.C saying she gave up and she thinks Kallen loves Lelouch more etc" part is kinda misinterpreted translation.
If it is translated then in can be misinterpreted. That is the nature of language. That is why people study languages, so that one doesn't have to translate.

Yes, I did say that C.C. basically threw in the towel because she knows that Kallen loves Lelouch more than she does. It's similar to what mechalord said below.

Spoiler for What Mechalord said previously:

If you're not willing to tell the one you love that they are wrong is what you have truly love? If someone gives me everything I want when I want it does that mean that they love me? Don't directors mask things like fights so that they can be interpreted by the viewer?

I'm not saying I'm right, I'm not saying that anyone is wrong, I'm only saying that that whole entire scene, for me, can be interpreted as the the breakdown of the C.C. Lelouch Kallen, love triangle. It's symbolic.

C.C. was fighting for Lelouch because he told her to. She loves him.
Kallen was fighting against Lelouch because the one she loves is making a grave mistake, and she wants to be the one to stop him. The two have a confrontation, like/love for Lelouch comes up in an in battle conversation. C.C. states that she'll fight for him. Kallen states that she'll fight against him. C.C. loses and tells Kallen that it's her win. Kallen is like whatever. C.C. ponders to herself why she would feel that it were necessary to compete for something, what we don't know it could be the actual battle or also interpreted as love, when she really just wants to stop experiencing life.

To me, this sounds like the battle is a metaphor for the love triangle, and based on the outcome the victor of the battle is the victor of the metaphor as well. Just my interpretation on things.
nexocentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 07:19   Link #403
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7090 View Post
Suzaku IQ > Kallen IQ for sure
Oh yeah, Suzaku's Idiot Quality > Kallen's Idiot Quality for sure =)).
Old 2008-09-21, 07:19   Link #404
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuuda View Post
Hey, I like Li and hope he survives. It's like you people are obsessed with seeing as many people die as possible. Give them a break.
Well, to me, it kinda killed the real drama of the moment. Instead of bringing more epic fatalities they introduced more ressurections. I am kinda disappointed.
Sir Dearka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 07:22   Link #405
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexocentric View Post

To me, this sounds like the battle is a metaphor for the love triangle, and based on the outcome the victor of the battle is the victor of the metaphor as well. Just my interpretation on things.
An unfair battle then (but you seem to be blind about that. How can a kalulu fan can be statisfied by an unfair fight? )). Since c.c. was fighting against a f****** seiten.

Personaly I don't trust your point of view, but I could be wrong.

And I still say that mechalord comparison is awful. As awful as his marianne is c.c. theory.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 07:27   Link #406
nexocentric
俺は!僕は…あたしは?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
An unfair battle then. Since c.c. was fighting against a f****** seiten.

Personaly I don't trust your point of view, but I could be wrong.

And I still say that mechalord comparison is awful. As awful as his marianne is c.c. theory.
There is no reason to trust my point of view. It is just a point of view. There is no right or wrong here is there? The reason one would decide to use these boards would be to relate with others that have differing opinions. (I fell like I'm talking like nunally... love and peace and...) So I'm not saying trust me at all. I'm saying that I have a view point. You can choose to look at it with and open mind, or not. Looking at something with an open mind doesn't mean that you've accepted it or trust it, it just means that you are opening up to possiblities. What you want can be different than that possibility. There is nothing wrong with that either.
Old 2008-09-21, 07:28   Link #407
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
ep.24
Spoiler for HOLY SH--!:

Spoiler for ep.25:
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 07:30   Link #408
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexocentric View Post
There is no reason to trust my point of view. It is just a point of view. There is no right or wrong here is there? The reason one would decide to use these boards would be to relate with others that have differing opinions. (I fell like I'm talking like nunally... love and peace and...) So I'm not saying trust me at all. I'm saying that I have a view point. You can choose to look at it with and open mind, or not. Looking at something with an open mind doesn't mean that you've accepted it or trust it, it just means that you are opening up to possiblities. What you want can be different than that possibility. There is nothing wrong with that either.
That's why I said that I could be wrong ;p But making statement over an unfair battle would rather make me thing that the screwed girl of this unfair fight (c.c.) will win. Or also that c.c. lost this fight but will win the last fight in 25 to get lelouch.

But I will not say that since I only saw two girls who were exposing some of their feelings. And c.c. admitting that she still feels some feelings even after 600 years of living.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 07:31   Link #409
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
2. Nunnally's will > Euphie.
Will to press teh button more > will to not kill Japanese.
That's just scary.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 07:31   Link #410
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utau View Post
ep.24
Spoiler for HOLY SH--!:

Lelouch shouldn't be shocked. Euphie done her best to fight it but she failed. Why can't Nunnally beat it right? Lelouch cannot Geass her to his will if this is the case. I can't wait to see how their confrontation will turn out.

Old 2008-09-21, 07:38   Link #411
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Lelouch shouldn't be shocked. Euphie done her best to fight it but she failed. Why can't Nunnally beat it right? Lelouch cannot Geass her to his will if this is the case. I can't wait to see how their confrontation will turn out.
but still he was
I got to say, he wasn't expecting that. And i mean NEVER expected that from her from the way he looked. Also, her eyes is feels huge

And since Nunnally asked if he will use his geass on her i'm eager to see the last episode. Will he or will he not?
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 07:39   Link #412
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
I don't think he's gonna geass Nunnaly, or that he ever intended to do so in the first place.
Old 2008-09-21, 07:40   Link #413
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utau View Post
but still he was
I got to say, he wasn't expecting that. And i mean NEVER expected that from her from the way he looked. Also, her eyes is feels huge

And since Nunnally asked if he will use his geass on her i'm eager to see the last episode. Will he or will he not?
I seriously doubt he will even though he said he won't go easy on her. I hope he don't ended up geass-ed by her

Old 2008-09-21, 07:43   Link #414
nexocentric
俺は!僕は…あたしは?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
That's why I said that I could be wrong ;p But making statement over an unfair battle would rather make me thing that the screwed girl of this unfair fight (c.c.) will win. Or also that c.c. lost this fight but will win the last fight in 25 to get lelouch.

But I will not say that since I only saw two girls who were exposing some of their feelings. And c.c. admitting that she still feels some feelings even after 600 years of living.
It was the most unfair fight that I've seen... Kallen had a HUGE advantage. And admitting that after 600 years of living she still has feelings. That was huge. I thought I was going to cry. Seriously.
Old 2008-09-21, 07:43   Link #415
pingva

Quote:
I seriously doubt he will even though he said he won't go easy on her. I hope he don't ended up geass-ed by her
That will be the last plot twist in code geass.
Nunnally's geass vs Lelouch's geass.
Who will win?
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 07:52   Link #416
finalnight
Supreme Commander

Ok, now we have truly jumped the shark/traintracks/mwu's mask. Its like everyone who bit it is coming back...sigh.

THIS IS MADNESS!!!
finalnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 08:03   Link #417
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower

any idea on nunally's geass?
SealedTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 08:03   Link #418
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Uh...she has none. She overcame Charles' by force of will.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 08:04   Link #419
nexocentric
俺は!僕は…あたしは?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalnight View Post
THIS IS MADNESS!!!
Madness?! THIIIIIS IS BRIIIIIITANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-09-21, 08:05   Link #420
Franckisted

Or maybe beacause Charles is dead, so the geass go weaker, or something like that...

Hmm... Charles is dead? Seriously??? He's not going to come back? ... uhoh
Franckisted is offline   Reply With Quote