Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-29, 09:43   Link #3401
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovescent View Post
i know, right? just beautiful!!!
I thought she looked like a Southern hick in Dutchland. C.C. does not pull of valley girl after two seasons of being mysterious and serious.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 12:30   Link #3402
vision33r
Oldskool Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utau View Post
it could simply mean she found a new meaning to her life than 'just that'.
She prolly found a reason to live. She could have had a new beginning.

Lelouch wanted her to live and feel what being alive is. Not just by experiencing it but also by making the best out of it. There's more to this world than just suffering. Is what he wanted her to understand. There's numerous reason for her to smile.

though, i'd really want it if it was not only b'coz of all that, but also that HE is alive and traveling together.

regarding that knowing C.C.'s name doesn't matter, it matters.
There's more proof that Lelouch is alive because she knows he is. Towards the end of the series, CC was becoming more intimate with Lelouch as we saw and he's drawn to her as his accomplice and one that really understands him. She admits that she has actually cared about the outcome of this war and struggle so much that shes able to take action to help him.

As she left to go off to the countryside, instead of mourning about Lelouch, she casually questioned that she thought geass has brought loneliness but it wasn't an "accurate" statement, "right, Lelouch?"
vision33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 12:45   Link #3403
Theron
Professional Lurker

One of the main reasons why I think that C.C. isn't travelling alone is that she has two very uncharacteristic things with her: a giant bag and a paper crane.
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 12:53   Link #3404
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

I think it would fit well for lelouch and C.C. to both be immortal and go off into the sunset together after all Lelouch was C.C's accomplice
Old 2008-09-29, 13:36   Link #3405
KrimzonStriker

Found a comment from a youtube responder who said they came upon C.C's real name in a magazine. What is it you ask?
Spoiler for Possibly C.C's real name:
Old 2008-09-29, 14:25   Link #3406
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Found a comment from a youtube responder who said they came upon C.C's real name in a magazine. What is it you ask?
Lol. Nice name. Especially the family name. Too symbolic.
But then, I doubt they would say it just like that. I mean, they never release important spoilers just like that? *coughShirleycoughMariannecough*
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 14:28   Link #3407
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
Lol. Nice name. Especially the family name. Too symbolic.
But then, I doubt they would say it just like that. I mean, they never release important spoilers just like that? *coughShirleycoughMariannecough*
The end of the series, what else is there to do?
Old 2008-09-29, 14:32   Link #3408
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
The end of the series, what else is there to do?

Uhhh... And just to throw there....
Lelouch got all the world. No one can oppose him. No need to spend all time calculating. And there is a near-kiss in episode 24.
And there is a two months skip.
Am I the only thinking what I'm thinking?
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 14:36   Link #3409
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post

Uhhh... And just to throw there....
Lelouch got all the world. No one can oppose him. No need to spend all time calculating. And there is a near-kiss in episode 24.
And there is a two months skip.
Am I the only thinking what I'm thinking?
Ehh, bit of a long shot, even more then the current support for Lelouch still being alive
Old 2008-09-29, 14:38   Link #3410
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Umm... Youtube is as good a source as 4chan.
And if her name is meant to be given, it's pointless to NOT give it in anime but leak it to a gossip magazine.

Spoiler:

That's where Cela(?) came from. That "Crane", however, is a totally random guess. Nothing ever suggested anything near that.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 14:40   Link #3411
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
So it wasn't coca cola?
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 14:41   Link #3412
kittybear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
So it wasn't coca cola?
Its CEE DOT CEE or CEE TWO
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 14:43   Link #3413
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Umm... Youtube is as good a source as 4chan.

Spoiler:

That's where Cela(?) came from. That "Crane", however, is a totally random guess. Nothing ever suggested anything near that.
Interesting... I like I though so I'll keep it in mind till we get official confirmation... if ever.

Thanks for the heads up Koshimizu
Old 2008-09-29, 15:56   Link #3414
hero147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Before Yesterday just before going to sleep, i was still in shock. But then I cried. The ending was really really really sad but also beautiful about some things like Villetta and Ougi's marriage (that was beautiful. It makes me cry each time I think about that ). And Yesterday I was stressed a lot. There was a tense atmosphere about this ending. I also criede because I loved this series a lot. No book (and I read a lot of books) or movies interested me passionately like this story for years.

And it ended. It's silly to cry for that, but I can't help it (I'm about to cry again while typing this ^^)

Yup, I was in shock. I didn't expect that TBH. At first I rejected this ending, but later I understood many things about it.

Oh yes, i did the same comment a few pages ago. I would like to buy the same dress. She is also beautiful in it. I will miss C.C. ^^
I wish they would do an epilogue where Lelouch tells all those he loves that he appreciates them and that he's ok
I'm praying for it....I wanted to rip my heart out when I saw Nunnally cry over Lelouch. The last death scene also made me want to hit something. It was the scene of Lelouch smiling along with Nunnally and Suzaku when they were younger. In contrast to his death, I still cannot stop thinking about the picture...I guess browsing on animsuki.com really relieves my pain
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 16:12   Link #3415
rose-wisteria
~Cuteness is NOT a Crime~

Send a message via AIM to rose-wisteria Send a message via MSN to rose-wisteria Send a message via Yahoo to rose-wisteria
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon279 View Post
on contrary i cried in the first time (the only other time i cried because of a fiction was when i read return of the condor heroes novel), then with the second time i adopted "lelouch is alive" theory, which made me more comfortable.
I had the exact reaction. I cried the first time and the second time and the third time... and how many times I watched the episode. I cried when I think about it. The only time I stopped crying was when someone brought up the Lelouch might be alive theory.

I am all for the Lelouch is alive theory and is traveling with CC. If so, there should be an OVA/movie about. I wouldn't want a R3 however. If he's dead though, at least I want an OVA of him and CC during that 2 month skip and that he made her happy during that time period before his sacrifice. OVA's have been known for filling in those plotholes and time skips... I'm crossing my fingers for either of this because this is too much of an open ending.
rose-wisteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 16:15   Link #3416
Franckisted

No No No.
It's Cheese [&] Crust. ^^
Franckisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 16:24   Link #3417
jedi423

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose-wisteria View Post
I had the exact reaction. I cried the first time and the second time and the third time... and how many times I watched the episode. I cried when I think about it. The only time I stopped crying was when someone brought up the Lelouch might be alive theory.

I am all for the Lelouch is alive theory and is traveling with CC. If so, there should be an OVA/movie about. I wouldn't want a R3 however. If he's dead though, at least I want an OVA of him and CC during that 2 month skip and that he made her happy during that time period before his sacrifice. OVA's have been known for filling in those plotholes and time skips... I'm crossing my fingers for either of this because this is too much of an open ending.
I think we're more likely to see the Picture or Sound Dramas fill in some of the timeskip holes than anything else. But even then I don't think we'll have a concrete ending.
jedi423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:42   Link #3418
mega4000
Banned

I don't know if some one say that, but the kiss with C.C. is in the flash back too. So don't let other people trick you with that stupid thing that just Shirley and Kallen were important to him, I think that flash back were just his entire life.
PS: C.C. Rlz and if lelouch is still alive then the best couple will be forever together.
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:44   Link #3419
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega4000 View Post
I don't know if some one say that, but the kiss with C.C. is in the flash back too. So don't let other people trick you with that stupid thing that just Shirley and Kallen were important to him, I think that flash back were just his entire life.
PS: C.C. Rlz and if lelouch is still alive then the best couple will be forever together.
The people know that, but if you watch the scene again, you will see that it stops during ~0.5s on the kiss between him and kallen
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:49   Link #3420
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
The people know that, but if you watch the scene again, you will see that it stops during ~0.5s on the kiss between him and kallen
that does't matter, first two images were long than the rest, because flash backs usually start from present to the past when you are dying and they wanted to make things faster. That's something that people should know, besides he didn't love kallen.

ps: besides it didn't stop enough, only people that are a paranoid kallen fan would notice something like that because they still want to believe that he loves her when the true is in front of his eyes. Anyway most people in this forum are kallen fans, you can see that by seeing the pages from the kallen topic compared to the others.
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote