AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-09-30, 15:54   Link #161
Shelbrit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paendamonium View Post
Any spoilers on vol 7 and later? I just read vol 6 from J-Novel and now the waiting is tough....
Well, at least compared to 7Seas and Yen Press, JNC relases faster (generally 70-80 days) so Volume 7 should come out on November. from what I understand when I read web novel, that fiend’s class is SS(which is going to be eliminated by Alus) and you can see in colored illustration that Alus is injured badly (his power went out of control after 1v1 with SS class fiend because he absorbed too much mana)
well because of the fact that light novel is an adaptation and deviates from web novel there can be some differences so who knows (I was impatient so I read mtl at the cost of my braincells so there can be something what I misunderstood)
Shelbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-01, 19:28   Link #162
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paendamonium View Post
Any spoilers on vol 7 and later? I just read vol 6 from J-Novel and now the waiting is tough....
you should join j novel club, the membership is pretty cheap, they already have half of the vol 7 available to read, als is currently fighting a SS monster, and i gotta say it's epic
Old 2020-10-10, 08:58   Link #163
Shelbrit

I hope its just my needless worry but I can’t help being scared about what will happen to Tesfia and Alice in the next chapters (if I understood correctly they will go to a different area in the outside world with Loki and Alus, after reading the last 2-3 lines I am worried) (after what happened to Feri I can’t trust this author)
Old 2020-10-12, 21:18   Link #164
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelbrit View Post
I hope its just my needless worry but I can’t help being scared about what will happen to Tesfia and Alice in the next chapters (if I understood correctly they will go to a different area in the outside world with Loki and Alus, after reading the last 2-3 lines I am worried) (after what happened to Feri I can’t trust this author)
i don't know what exactly happened to felmenina but i hope that part gets changed in the LN, she is my favorite, WN is not canon for me, LN all the way.
Old 2020-10-13, 01:28   Link #165
Shelbrit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
i don't know what exactly happened to felmenina but i hope that part gets changed in the LN, she is my favorite, WN is not canon for me, LN all the way.
Well you can say LN is improved version of WN so I don’t think there will be drastic changes other than addition of new characters or arc. I love Felinella but my favorite is Lettie so I am hyped to read volume 9 and 10 (apparently they are focused on Lettie I guess?). Before I didn’t like Tesfia that much but I like her now. It looks like author loves Loki but I don’t like her that much. Lettie, Ferinella, Tesfia, Loki, Alice (my favorite to I like least)
Old 2020-10-14, 00:09   Link #166
Roberto1

Quote:
Well you can say LN is improved version of WN so I don’t think there will be drastic changes other than addition of new characters or arc. I love Felinella but my favorite is Lettie so I am hyped to read volume 9 and 10 (apparently they are focused on Lettie I guess?). Before I didn’t like Tesfia that much but I like her now. It looks like author loves Loki but I don’t like her that much. Lettie, Ferinella, Tesfia, Loki, Alice (my favorite to I like least)
i like letty a lot but i feel she doesn't fit alus objective, he wants to retire and have a quiet live, she seems too attached to the military, of course her genes are the best to produce a strong magic master.
i like felmenina a lot more because with her i Think als can retire and have a nice normal family, a wife, a kid, a cat and his research.
i like loki, especially after reading todays chapter where her presence inspire als to don't give up hope and fight grand eater, but i don't think she is waifu material.
Old 2020-10-14, 20:31   Link #167
DanielSong39

Well the WN, LN, and manga are 3 separate stories, so your mileage may vary.

I don't think Tesfia or Ferinella can give Alus the life he wants. Too much family and political baggage. It's not their fault but that's how the cookie crumbles.

Alice is nice and sweet but just doesn't stand out.

Loki is very promising since she looks after Alus' needs and supports his efforts. And her detection skills is the glue that holds everything together. Her commanding skills are very impressive. She has a very cold personality however.

Letty I think is probably the strongest rival since she is very strong and very capable of becoming Alus' partner. They have good chemistry too.

Then again in stories like these the ML builds a harem and marries them all, LOL.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-23, 14:31   Link #168
Shelbrit

I was rereading volume 7 and after seeing Lettie talking about love something came up to my mind. Does Lettie like/love Alus as opposite sex for real? if she does why? She said she knows his younger days, is this explained later? and if someone can say what will happen from volume 9 onwards (very generally) I would be glad.
Old 2020-12-24, 19:26   Link #169
Roberto1

Quote:
I was rereading volume 7 and after seeing Lettie talking about love something came up to my mind. Does Lettie like/love Alus as opposite sex for real? if she does why? She said she knows his younger days, is this explained later? and if someone can say what will happen from volume 9 onwards (very generally) I would be glad.
I also want to know many things, but no one ever answers XD, only the guys who read in j novel answer, but they have the same knowledge as us, si they can't give spoilers.
Old 2021-01-01, 04:03   Link #170
Shelbrit

Volume 12 will be released on 1st February 2021.
https://mobile.twitter.com/RanobeSug...12270048280578
Old 2021-01-01, 10:47   Link #171
tsunade666

Who is the blond boy and girl? Name?
Old 2021-01-08, 15:11   Link #172
Roronoazolo

No idea but the girl has the same gloves Selva was using so maybe she's related to him
Roronoazolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-10, 14:21   Link #173
tsunade666

.... It's getting boring and tedious to read. I'm at 245 of wn. I would like to ask if the warrant would be removed later on. I can't tell if it's sweet or bitter seeing al and loki doing tarzan and jane in the outer world.
Old 2021-02-13, 00:37   Link #174
tsunade666

ugh. chapter 264. WN can be summarize with the author loved for Loki -_-

like seriously, the other girls are nonexistent and its all about Loki -____________-

The kurama arc is nearing its end from these chapters but man, the enemy is as broken as Al.

Spoiler:

EDIT:

Seriously Loki. Your just getting in their way. 0_0 a bother.

I kinda like more on how LN was presented.

WN is just making me hate Loki.

I hope this would be change in LN.

Last edited by tsunade666; 2021-02-13 at 00:49.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-13, 15:38   Link #175
Sayaka Rei

Well, if the author uses Loki a lot that's good news for me, she's my favorite ! More Loki is always welcome !
I don't know which chapter the various volumes of the LN correspond to (I am at volume 7), I hope it continues well because it's a pleasant read for me !
Sayaka Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-13, 17:56   Link #176
tsunade666

I had started reading WN after vo 8 of LN. I didn't waint for jnovel to translate vol 9 which is why I started reading it in WN. I didn't reread the earlier WN so I don't know if WN and LN has any difference but when vol 9 was being release, I already notice the difference with Letty being shown in early part translation of vol 9. That is not included in WN.

Loki............... is ultra clingy girl >_> really irritating. Talking about annoying jealousy and block other girls. She even hinder the work of a nurse by doing the job of the nurse/doctor and even blocked it. why? because its a nurse/female doctor -_- ................ she did the work of the nurse itself to stop the nurse for doing her job. super annoying. just reading her on. on and on and on and on.... its like a broken record. I'm fine with it in LN because she is not always the focus but man. obsessive stalker friend/notgirfriend in WN.
Old 2021-02-26, 13:41   Link #177
Shelbrit

Does someone have illustrations of volume 12?
If someone can give spoilers about volume 12 I would be glad.
Old 2021-06-28, 13:01   Link #178
Shelbrit

Volume 13 will be released on August 1.
https://twitter.com/RanobeSugoi/stat...37291144466434
Not gonna lie the cover looks really good. She must be Ranked No.4, I don't remember her name though. This must be the her first illustration, design. I wonder will there be significant changes from WN, I don't remember her being much relevant.
Old 2021-06-28, 19:32   Link #179
tsunade666

Rank number 4? Not sure about the rankings, I didn't remember much about wn and I stop reading it too, lost a bit of interest with too much loki. But the inevitable with umbrella...... the umbrellas turn into canon or attack staff. Legal loli from what I remember. Nice illustration.
Old 2022-01-13, 04:24   Link #180
Roberto1

I just finished vol 12 in j novel, I feel bad for lishia, no one has a link to the illustrations of vol 13 and 14? I couldn't reach them

Tags
harem