AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-08-12, 15:22   Link #1461
Risaa
Evil Little Pixie

Send a message via AIM to Risaa
Not just the scan should be spoiler'd, but revealing what relationship she has to Acchan should be as well. Considering I haven't really been reading the manga, I had no idea. There are others here who are following the English released volumes and haven't read that far either, and they may be a little cranky having had that spoiled for them.

p.s. There's an edit button to allow users to edit their posts instead of double-posting. Just for future reference..
Risaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 17:35   Link #1462
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Well been awhile since I popped in here...I got impatient and read ahead in the manga so I was afraid id accidentally blurt out a spoiler and ruin it for someone.

Ah but finally its happened and it was just as sweet in the anime as it was in the manga...They really are just an absolutely adorable couple.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 19:52   Link #1463
ReAn
Shinsen-Subs Staff
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to ReAn Send a message via AIM to ReAn Send a message via MSN to ReAn
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ran View Post
ya kaons .. there is a girl with long black hair ... I've seen here in the Manga..

Spoiler for Lovely complex Manga:

This is her first apprance in the manga..
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ran View Post
Her name is Mimi and she's Otani's Neighbor ! hmmm it seems like the two had history together more something!
Spoiler for Lovely Complex- Manga:
4ran, as much as we appreciate your point:

1. The manga is licenced
2. This isn't the manga thread
3. Im pretty sure it's against the forum rules to post the manga, especially since it's licenced.

Just a warning so you don't get your ass kicked by a mod.
ReAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 19:52   Link #1464
nanafan
horo fan

interesting developments in the near future...cheesy..maybe the kid with the redhighlight is otani's rival for risa?
nanafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 20:29   Link #1465
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanafan View Post
interesting developments in the near future...cheesy..maybe the kid with the redhighlight is otani's rival for risa?
hhmm that would be interesting but if thats to happen later, it would most likely be a repeat of whats most likely coming our way shortly.
I would prefer to just see Risa fight it out since shes the one thats been working the hardest, and as it seems to have paid off for her. Making her work even more to keep her little man, it just seems to keep with the theme.
Obviously seeing Otani battle it out would be nice too, but as Risa has got her man for her to fall for another, I just don't want to see that story unfold. Risa's heart is set with Otani and should stay that way!

for some odd reason(don't know why in the hell) but I would really like to see more of Seiko-chan.........like I've said before there are no words to describe Seiko-chan or even why I want to see more of he/r maybe this is to blame for my odd reasons
Spoiler for Seiko-chan:

Just too cute, which btw if she was actually real and was at my school. I would go as far as saying she would have been the prettiest girl there, no joke btw If it weren't for the fact she ............there just isn't any words, I actually really really don't wanna say it. Its just too much
Old 2007-08-12, 20:55   Link #1466
nanafan
horo fan

yeah i miss seiko chan too.. lol too cute too bad she's
Spoiler for seiko:
Old 2007-08-12, 21:13   Link #1467
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
for some odd reason(don't know why in the hell) but I would really like to see more of Seiko-chan.........
Yeah, if I had to pick one thing that I found... disappointing in this anime, it was the fact that there has not been enough Seiko. I know she was never more than a supporting character, but she was just so much fun I would have loved to see her around more.
mdauben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 21:46   Link #1468
Nikki FM
Yuu-ichi! Yuu-ichi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaryzed_123 View Post
Spoiler for Ep 18 Wallpaper?:
Please, PLLEEEASSSSE make a wallpaper of the second one??
It would make me extremely happy! <3
Nikki FM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 22:28   Link #1469
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdauben View Post
Yeah, if I had to pick one thing that I found... disappointing in this anime, it was the fact that there has not been enough Seiko. I know she was never more than a supporting character, but she was just so much fun I would have loved to see her around more.
Yeah I have to so agree with that, and the worse thing is she has been relegated to being a supporting member as Haruka's partner Poor Seiko, at least she is protected from the Haruka sliminess.

In regards to the spoiler, I would like to say that I have been strong and resisted the temptation of the button, but... Nooooooooooooooooo I've been spoiled
Old 2007-08-12, 22:31   Link #1470
nanafan
horo fan

i am shocked she hasn't found another guy to replace otani..good side story eh?
Old 2007-08-13, 00:55   Link #1471
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdauben View Post
Actually, there are three characters in the OP that have not appeared in the anime yet.

The long-haired girl...

a guy with a lock of red hair

and Maity-sensei's fiancee (at least I assume that is who she is. The blonde in the background.)

I believe all three of these characters also appear in the "skydiving" sequence of the OP.

Probably from his given name, Atsushi (despite the events of the last episode, the two of them still seem to be calling each other by their family names of Otani and Koizumi). This is probably intended to help fan Risa's feeling of jealocy, since these "other women" are calling the addressing the guy she likes in such familiar terms (his old girlfriend, Kanzaki called him Atsushi-kun, and now this new girl, Mimi, calls him At-chan, which would generally imply a closer relationship that someone who calls him Otani) .

Spoiler for big spoiler alert:
kira-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-13, 02:17   Link #1472
Nvenya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira-sama View Post
Spoiler for big spoiler alert:
Spoiler for manga spoiler:

I loved Episode 18! I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that things go well from here on out. Almost afraid to find out what they are going to cut in the coming episodes since, if this is 26 episodes, there are only 7 more episodes left. Here's hoping.

Last edited by Nvenya; 2007-08-13 at 02:51.
Nvenya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-13, 02:53   Link #1473
4ran

Send a message via AIM to 4ran Send a message via MSN to 4ran Send a message via Yahoo to 4ran
:L sorry not going to scan again :S !
4ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-13, 09:49   Link #1474
Mz D

I loved episode 18! It was perfect and very romantic, with enough humour to keep the feel of the previous episodes.

Although I am a little worried about episode 19. They'll be putting two manga chapters together again.
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Anyway, I love all of Risa's and Otani's reactions together. They're not too romantic that you feel sick and have the same humour as they did at the start.
Mz D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-13, 12:16   Link #1475
Nvenya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz D View Post
I loved episode 18! It was perfect and very romantic, with enough humour to keep the feel of the previous episodes.

Although I am a little worried about episode 19. They'll be putting two manga chapters together again.
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Anyway, I love all of Risa's and Otani's reactions together. They're not too romantic that you feel sick and have the same humour as they did at the start.
Yes, about Episode 19

Spoiler:
Nvenya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-13, 12:43   Link #1476
ReAn
Shinsen-Subs Staff
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to ReAn Send a message via AIM to ReAn Send a message via MSN to ReAn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvenya View Post
Yes, about Episode 19

Spoiler:
Spoiler for 19:

Spoiler for Predictions:

Ok spoiler tag mayhem over.... enjoy the temptation ~_^
Old 2007-08-13, 13:06   Link #1477
nanafan
horo fan

gah spoilers all over the place!! must.....not....look...the suspense is killing me. anyways, do you think haruka has given up on risa??
Old 2007-08-13, 13:12   Link #1478
ReAn
Shinsen-Subs Staff
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanafan View Post
gah spoilers all over the place!! must.....not....look...the suspense is killing me. anyways, do you think haruka has given up on risa??
I think he has, but he's too proud to admit defeat to a midget.
Old 2007-08-13, 13:21   Link #1479
nanafan
horo fan

i am glad he lost..he's so annoying..and sometimes i want to smack him.
Old 2007-08-13, 13:51   Link #1480
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Ah hes harmless as long as his handler(seiko) is around.

Now that I read a few of the spoilers on the guy in the OP im kinda interested to see him.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, romance