AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-27, 05:28   Link #841
Gooral
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by QS_Bilal View Post
Anyway, @ Gooral, I see your logic that Claire may be in the issue but honesty do you really think it would happen (or work out for that matter) ?
Sure. Miria is insta-killed and we go back to Clare ]:->.
On a serious note, I think we might see Clare in the last page, maybe it will be because of her that Miria won't die and trump card won't be used against her. Once they sense Priscilla and Clare-Raciella (Clariella?) I think Miria might become the least of MiB's problems (and Miria might reconsider her suicidal attack now that Clare has become like this and use this distraction to retreat, who knows).
Old 2010-08-27, 06:59   Link #842
QS_Bilal
Gravemind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post
Sure. Miria is insta-killed and we go back to Clare ]:->.
Yup, definitely.

Quote:
On a serious note, I think we might see Clare in the last page, maybe it will be because of her that Miria won't die and trump card won't be used against her.
Your forgetting this is still taking place well before Claire & co. fall into hell. Proof (as you already know) is, Garatea didn't mention Raciella to Tabitha or Miria meaning the event hadn't occurred then (message is also conveyed in the first panel saying the events in the chapter occur immediately after Dee report) so the time frame wouldn't fit unless Claralla can somehow time travel ! Further more, the merging of Claire into Raciella didn't happen until after a while of Raciella Awakening because first we had the Riful battle then the long hell-cats torment (which lasted over half a day since thats what Heren said and confirming that is Devene saying that they had killed half the hell-cats while the other died due to their short life-span which is evidently half a day) ! Though how can you be so negative.. Miria will never die ! Shes going to kick their asses and rape the Trump Card !

Quote:
Once they sense Priscilla and Clare-Raciella (Clariella?) I think Miria might become the least of MiB's problems (and Miria might reconsider her suicidal attack now that Clare has become like this and use this distraction to retreat, who knows).
The theory had crossed my mind. Some may say distance is a factor but it isn't. A & B crossed it very quickly so Claralla shouldn't have problem and probably cross it even travel faster ! But its just absurd ! How is the ORG going to 'sense' Claralla & Priscilla ? As far as we know, theres only one person capable of doing that (Garatea and shes deserted the ORG so its not possible). And why would Miria become the least of their problems.. shes still there in their HQ hell bent on killing 'em ! Anyway, like I said, Claralla is very far away from the battle (in both distance and time!) so in all likelihood the situation won't change the least bit for 'em. Also Claralla travelling fast won't matter if she doesn't know where shes going !

Now for naming our new Awakened Monster(s), the Claire-Raciella combination !

My first attempt got me, Claralla.

Second was Dj0rel with Clareaciella !

And now thirdly, Gooral with the ingenious Clariella.

I think Claralla is best though (totally unbiased ).

But in all honesty, both Clariella & Claralla are really good nicks and are pronounced the same so yea. Lets go with that and its up to the person which ones easier for them to spell/use !

Last edited by QS_Bilal; 2010-08-27 at 09:13.
Old 2010-08-27, 08:50   Link #843
Gooral
Banned

Quote:
(...) your forgetting this is still taking place well before Claire & co. fall into hell. Proof (as you already know) is, Garatea didn't mention Raciella to Tabitha or Miria meaning the event hadn't occurred then
No. We know that the beginning of the chapter is taking place before Raciella's awakening, but the end of it? And it's very possible that between Dee's report and current events no more than a day passed (we know that Clare and co. fought hellcats for half a day but we haven't seen that day passed and we haven't even seen a night). So Raciella might have awakened not that long after Miria went off (although it would be coincidence but in manga it's a given) and Miria might have sensed it but that shouldn't alter her plans.
And BTW, Galatea isn't a goddess (unlike Teresa ;P). AFAWK she didn't sense Priscilla when she was in Rabona with Raki a year ago and if she sensed her she didn't think she was anyone special.
Old 2010-08-27, 09:04   Link #844
haegar
mangaviking

I agree with Goraal, it should have taken Miria at least the better part of a day to reach the Org from Rabona. Since Galatea mentioned comrades being in distress I guess we can "assume" that by the time Miria left, Clare and the others were perhaps already facing the hellcats.

As for Galatea not being a godess, sry I call BS, she is goddess by default

as for her not sensing Prissy, that argument is slightly flawed imho, Prissy seems to have surpressed her powers rather completly - Renee only sensed them on touch and couldn't read a thing from some twenty feet away ...not that Galatea wouldn't be a better sensor than Renee but still, that little incident tells us something about how deep she hid her powers. I guess Rabona is some few kilometers in radius? THey might have walked past each other by inches - but they might also have been on opposite ends of town - so it's kinda farfeteched to measure Galatea's sensing-skill on her missing Prissy being around
Old 2010-08-27, 09:46   Link #845
QS_Bilal
Gravemind

Quote:
No. We know that the beginning of the chapter is taking place before Raciella's awakening, but the end of it?
By all indications, it happens (most likely) after Tabitha wakes-up. Garatea explains how Miria had skillfully cut her to keep her paralyzed 'until the right time' and soon after the chapter switches to Miria in MiB HQ already having downed 10+ Claymores.. So its only logical that this is all happening at the same time. So why didn't Garatea mention Raciella to Tabitha or for that matter any of the events that happened in the West (and we know Garatea can sense that far) ? Thats because all these events are taking place before the tragic developments in the West !

Also picking one sentence outta all those paragraphs is mean.. (lol). At least reflect your thoughts on the new nicks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
I agree with Goraal, it should have taken Miria at least the better part of a day to reach the Org from Rabona. Since Galatea mentioned comrades being in distress I guess we can "assume" that by the time Miria left, Clare and the others were perhaps already facing the hellcats.
Your just assuming Miria doesn't travel fast. She maybe travels close to A & B's speed. After all she had to get some distance between herself and her stalker (Tabitha) so that she wouldn't attempt to trace n track her down. So going at top speed (or just above her normal which is also very fast) for her at the time wouldn't seem like a bad idea (especially since she has limitless stamina for her new Mirage), you know !

Quote:
As for Galatea not being a godess, sry I call BS, she is goddess by default
+1 (lol) !

Last edited by QS_Bilal; 2010-08-27 at 10:02.
Old 2010-08-27, 09:59   Link #846
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey
abnormal is simply something thats out of the norm but unique is a rarity... one of a kind. frankly, id say calling their relationship unique is a bit too much.
you get what I'm trying to say.

But by your logic, how is their relationship not one of a kind? they are the only couple in the story like their own. Claire and kid Raki...similar, but not quite the same.

Whatever

---

As for Claire, I would hate for them to scene-change back to the West; how abrupt would that be? for Claire to be left on a cliffhanger, then to suddenly go into Miria, and then to go back to Claire leaving Miria in her own cliffhanger? 0_0.
Old 2010-08-27, 10:13   Link #847
Gooral
Banned

Quote:
By all indications, it happens (most likely) after Tabitha wakes-up. (...)
Not necessarily (for all we know by the time Tabitha woke up all might have been over and Miria might have already killed some MiBs or died) and even if, it could take several hours or even days for her to wake up (several hours is more probable but it's not definitive, we can't tell that time in page 14 and 15 is the same).
As for why Galatea didn't mention Raciella to Tabitha, what good would it do? She was a nurse/nun that wouldn't want to upset her patient more, on a contrary, she wanted to calm her down. And I seriously doubt that Miria's fanboy would give a damn about some monster on the other side of the island when her taichou was in trouble.

As for nicks, I honestly have no idea which is best or that we even need to choose one. I hope that Clare will be still Clare not Clare+Raciella.
Old 2010-08-27, 10:43   Link #848
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Your just assuming Miria doesn't travel fast. She maybe travels close to A & B's speed. After all she had to get some distance between herself and her stalker (Tabitha) so that she wouldn't attempt to trace n track her down. So going at top speed (or just above her normal which is also very fast) for her at the time wouldn't seem like a bad idea (especially since she has limitless stamina for her new Mirage), you know !
as you rightly highlighted, I DID write "should" ... I did take into consideration that she might go topspeed, despite that I think a travel time of about half a day to a full day might be accurate. Alicia & Beth did seem to come close to kinda "teleporting all over the place" when they moved out to engage Riful, but I don't think Miria is quite that fast without releasing. So in short, I am "assuming" that even at topspeed she'll need some six to eight hours for the trip.

I don't think shee needs to rush because of Tabitha btw... since she apparently cut her in such a way that despite her waking up presumably only hours after Miria left she can't move at speed due to the wound for some more time.

Miria would make haste in any case though since she has no idea how long the "timewindow" for the Org being unguarded wil last ...
Old 2010-08-27, 11:33   Link #849
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Well I hope Miria will survive the chapter I would be very very -> If Miria kicks the bucket. If we get the see the trump card I wonder how complex looking it'll be.
Old 2010-08-27, 11:38   Link #850
QS_Bilal
Gravemind

Quote:
As for nicks, I honestly have no idea which is best or that we even need to choose one. I hope that Clare will be still Clare not Clare+Raciella.
Ah what Gooral ! Claire would be awesome with Raciella, I've been fanboy-ing 'bout it back at OM ! ... http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread...54#post4348554

And there will (obviously) be 'what ifs' and doubts, nothing is 100% certain. Thats why I based my theories on logic/reason & most probable out comes/situations based on the info we have thus far.
Old 2010-08-27, 11:47   Link #851
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Lightbulb

Alright people what could the trump card be? Its driving me nuts! Lets think about it for a minute all the peices are there in front of us. On one side we have AF and on the other side we have the twin's soul-link. So the trump card will have crazy regeneration like the AF, but might incorperate the soul-link aswell. Any Ideas anyone?
Old 2010-08-27, 12:03   Link #852
QS_Bilal
Gravemind

Chuck Norris, anyone ?!
Old 2010-08-27, 12:05   Link #853
Korinov
The Burned Man walks!

Chuck wouldn't be a 'trump card', just an 'I win card'
Old 2010-08-27, 12:11   Link #854
QS_Bilal
Gravemind

Hmm, interesting observation there ! But Miria's liek Super Girl so its going to be one HELLVU fight.. can't wait !
Old 2010-08-27, 13:12   Link #855
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Chuck Norris, anyone ?!

Couldn't be... Miria would fall for Chuck Norris instantly and Chuck Norris wouldn't let her down by failing to notice that she developed the hots for him. Once the org realized that he might not be about to kill Miria and planning on sleeping with her instead they'd foolishly bark orders at Chuck Norris to finish her off. Well Chuck Norris doesn't take shit from anyone and thus that would be the end of the org... just making Mria fall for Chuck Norris ever harder... many years later we'd see Chuck Norris had given all Miria's many sons the power of beard. Thus proving to Tabitha that Mira was indeed the perfect woman and deserved the perfect man, so she could never live up to Chuck Norris's standards though she will always be there for threesomes.
Old 2010-08-27, 13:20   Link #856
haegar
mangaviking

aeh ...lol ...

though I find the notion of a miriax tabitha x CHUCK threesome .... slightly .... disturbing?!?
Old 2010-08-27, 13:22   Link #857
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
aeh ...lol ...

though I find the notion of a miriax tabitha x CHUCK threesome .... slightly .... disturbing?!?
Don't worry... God-Eye Galatea will sense the commotion and join in too.
Old 2010-08-27, 13:26   Link #858
haegar
mangaviking

don't sully the goddess by assosciating her with the likes of chuck ... or tabitha for that matter

otherwise Cyclone and I shall team up and clobber you to death with whatever might be in reach, chairs, tables, slabs of stones, rigardo's cut of arm, claymores, miria's wonder armor that appears out of nowhere .,,you name it..it will all come flying your face's way if ya don't treat galatea-sama with more decency

anyways ... threesome ... pfff... she's all mine I say
Old 2010-08-27, 13:31   Link #859
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
don't sully the goddess by assosciating her with the likes of chuck ... or tabitha for that matter

otherwise Cyclone and I shall team up and clobber you to death with whatever might be in reach, chairs, tables, slabs of stones, rigardo's cut of arm, claymores, miria's wonder armor that appears out of nowhere .,,you name it..it will all come flying your face's way if ya don't treat galatea-sama with more decency

anyways ... threesome ... pfff... she's all mine I say
Teresa and Clare are the only goddess. Keep your soiled nun (and that would be a foursome fyi). BTW it's just in Chuck Norris's nature to sleep with the girl of your dreams when you insult him... you have only yourself to blame for this.

I'm sure Cyclone will hate you forever now.
Old 2010-08-27, 13:37   Link #860
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
I'm sure Cyclone will hate you forever now.
hate ME???

after what YOU just said ?!?!?!

Quote:
Teresa and Clare are the only goddess. Keep your soiled nun
you will soon painfully realize the error of your ways ^^
Closed Thread