AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-04-19, 07:01   Link #12141
DragonOsman
Dragon King

They're not going to have that problem. We can assume that it'll be fine because this isn't that kind of story. And Kazuki isn't king anymore, either. There's also no more magic. Therefore, there's no reason for jealousy or anything. You're being way too paranoid. It'll be completely fine.
Old 2018-04-19, 07:11   Link #12142
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
They're not going to have that problem. We can assume that it'll be fine because this isn't that kind of story. And Kazuki isn't king anymore, either. There's also no more magic. Therefore, there's no reason for jealousy or anything. You're being way too paranoid. It'll be completely fine.
Is me being paranoid or you refuse to see that? Heck, even in real life, how many siblings were actually getting along with each other under one mother's care? Now we will have at least 18~36 siblings. Do you really think the MC has enough time to accompany, bonding and nurture 18~36 children in one day? Even a certain MC who can duplicate himself up to thousands clones can't muster enough time to bond with his only 2 children.

Power struggle just don't happened only king. It also can happened on powerful and rich family. Plus, lack of father's presence or love in the child's life may even make them twisted as well.

If the MC is smart, he should just have his Main Wife and 2nd wife to carry his child and the rest should just stay at his side until death.

But yeah, this isn't that kind of story but still....
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 09:57   Link #12143
whiteshadow
Slowly Dying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Why are you guys keep assuming that throwing money on child will solve the problem? If this is that easy the China emperor wouldn't have get killed by his own freaking sons with their mother's aid in the past.

In other word, I am not talking about wealth issue but more towards jealousy, envious and power struggle in the future.
What power struggle? They're all going to live a normal life from now on, jealousy and envy I'm pretty sure he can handle that he's got a harem you know, taking care of his children won't be a problem and he won't be whining about not having personal space and time he isn't that kind of guy in fact he'd be happy to spend everyday of his life with his families
whiteshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 10:45   Link #12144
KuruluciaFalFairia

wow such paranoid and negative thinking
you can speculate and imagine it all you want but
i have all the right to refuse that kind of thinking
why would i smear my imagination of their future with things like that?

the story end in happy ending and that is what matter for me
Old 2018-04-19, 11:28   Link #12145
DragonOsman
Dragon King

What Whiteshadow and KuruluciaFalFairia said.

Kazuki's family is going to be rich, but they're only that. They aren't that powerful a family anymore. You probably wouldn't be saying all of this stuff if you'd actually read the story. All of it, from beginning to end.
Old 2018-04-19, 23:58   Link #12146
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
Wait what happen to Leme after the end?(I did only read till vol10) did she go poof Im gone after being used by Kazuki until that much? Since there is no magic anymore?
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-20, 07:19   Link #12147
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
What Whiteshadow and KuruluciaFalFairia said.

Kazuki's family is going to be rich, but they're only that. They aren't that powerful a family anymore. You probably wouldn't be saying all of this stuff if you'd actually read the story. All of it, from beginning to end.
Nah, I will pass it. The reason why am I asking the question "how many wives he had" is because I want to know how horndog he was and I am not disappointed with the answer.

It is funny that you think there will not be a power struggle with the siblings (18-36 siblings) just because they are no longer a powerful family. It is as if the concept of fighting for the wealth inheritance is completely foreign to you.
Old 2018-04-20, 07:32   Link #12148
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Kazuki didn't have that many wives due to being a horndog. Ignorance is truly bliss. There are plot-related reasons for it, man.
Old 2018-04-20, 08:06   Link #12149
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Kazuki didn't have that many wives due to being a horndog. Ignorance is truly bliss. There are plot-related reasons for it, man.
And what if I told you, I know?
Old 2018-04-20, 08:28   Link #12150
DragonOsman
Dragon King

At first, he was reluctant. The girls persuaded and he had to go along with it for plot reasons. He and the girls gained something from it, but that wasn't the main reason they did it. They did it because they truly loved each other.

And again, there won't be any problems. Kazuki and the girls can deal with anything that happens. Period.
Old 2018-04-20, 08:41   Link #12151
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
At first, he was reluctant. The girls persuaded and he had to go along with it for plot reasons. He and the girls gained something from it, but that wasn't the main reason they did it. They did it because they truly loved each other.

And again, there won't be any problems. Kazuki and the girls can deal with anything that happens. Period.
I never said it would be a problem. I am just saying that he is a raging horndog.
Old 2018-04-20, 08:57   Link #12152
DragonOsman
Dragon King

He wasn't a horndog. Any of the other people who read the series would tell you the same thing.
Old 2018-04-20, 09:01   Link #12153
Ultragunner

^2 and? Well he is a "horndog", but that doesn't mean he will be going out of his way to flirt with other girls.

This is kinda cliched to say, but Kazuki is mostly and only "turned on" by the girls in his circle. There is also the explanation that his mind has been "altered" or "enhanced" by magic (due to the girls' feeling) to the point that his desire will always be there. So in a way, Kazuki has been "remade" to be "horny" for his girls.

That may sound creepy and all (and I admit it does), but everyone wished for the same so it wouldn't really matter, it's like people getting in shape to please their partner
Old 2018-04-20, 09:04   Link #12154
cyberdemon

The entire nature of his abilities requires him to be a horndog lol. He does have standards and knows when is and isnt the right time though.
Old 2018-04-20, 11:39   Link #12155
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah. I just don't like calling him a horndog. You guys are right, though. And thanks.
Old 2018-04-20, 13:43   Link #12156
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
^2 and? Well he is a "horndog", but that doesn't mean he will be going out of his way to flirt with other girls.

This is kinda cliched to say, but Kazuki is mostly and only "turned on" by the girls in his circle. There is also the explanation that his mind has been "altered" or "enhanced" by magic (due to the girls' feeling) to the point that his desire will always be there. So in a way, Kazuki has been "remade" to be "horny" for his girls.

That may sound creepy and all (and I admit it does), but everyone wished for the same so it wouldn't really matter, it's like people getting in shape to please their partner
Kinda quite creepy to see him like that. Looks like his natural resistance can't withstand it. Even he can't resist it or it's a price due to such.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-20, 14:26   Link #12157
XFire
150% done

What the hell are you people talking about?

Kazuki isn't a horndog, he's perfectly capable of controlling himself and never at any point loses control of his lust. That never even comes up so wtf? He has an active sex drive with the girls he's in a mutual relationship with, but that isn't being a "horndog".

And his mind wasn't altered either. His body was altered so he has more or less infinite sexual stamina, but that's it.

Also lol at his kids fighting over inheritance.
Old 2018-04-20, 19:42   Link #12158
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

That will be a problem in the future unless he plan to make someone as his successor through some trials or decision wise enough. I feel like Civil War can be triggered over a siblings conflict if his kids are fighting over inheritance but if that really happen he will be also failed for two things which i can't tell. Some cases are often happens that scaled into Civil War because of siblings fighting over inheritance.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-20, 20:31   Link #12159
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, but in Kazuki's case -- what inheritance? There will be no problems.

@XFire: Exactly.
Old 2018-04-20, 20:42   Link #12160
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
That will be a problem in the future unless he plan to make someone as his successor through some trials or decision wise enough. I feel like Civil War can be triggered over a siblings conflict if his kids are fighting over inheritance but if that really happen he will be also failed for two things which i can't tell. Some cases are often happens that scaled into Civil War because of siblings fighting over inheritance.
His successor to what? He ended the role of King. You think his kids are gonna fight over the dojo or something?

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, drama, ecchi, fantasy, harem, maids, myth, romance, swords and magic, tragedy, true harem