AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 20 Rating
Perfect 10 10 18.52%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 37.04%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 29.63%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 11.11%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.85%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.85%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-02-28, 13:50   Link #21
Pegasai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Honestly, I really loved the fight. It was the first time that the Deucalion was really in trouble and the first time they had to retreat. I love that. I've been wanting Inaho and company to have a challenge since this series started, and I was beyond tired of the Martian-of-the-week, Inaho-defeats-them-all routine. It was actually something that Inaho couldn't handle, and it makes me like him more than before.

Also, it was great to see Martians actually work together for once and to cover each other's backs. It shows that if they had actually done that from the beginning they would have won by now.

That's another problem with the feudal system, each feudal lord is basically a king and country unto himself, even though they are all loyal to a central ruler. Unless you unite them, even if you were to try to negotiate, it would be like negotiating with 37 separate countries, rather than a single entity.
I liked the fight as well - at least the concept of it
That being said, it was far too short for my tastes =/
Old 2015-02-28, 13:54   Link #22
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsunafseiei View Post
I don't know about you guys but I'm starting to miss Inaho ownage fest . This show just doesn't feel right when he is not kicking martian's ass .

Something just feel missing

Spoiler for Spoiler:
You not only one, while the plot has advanced the action has become more mediocre this season.

Slaine, the further you fall into the darkness the more satisfaction I will get when your plan failed. Yes there will be a new kingdom on Earth, but that Kingdom will be inhabited by the "good" Martians and Terran. Rest of the Mars can go fuck themselves. My sympathy for Slaine from season 1 is all dried up, I can't wait for Inaho or Asseylum to give him a good beating of some sort.
Old 2015-02-28, 14:06   Link #23
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
You not only one, while the plot has advanced the action has become more mediocre this season.

Slaine, the further you fall into the darkness the more satisfaction I will get when your plan failed. Yes there will be a new kingdom on Earth, but that Kingdom will be inhabited by the "good" Martians and Terran. Rest of the Mars can go fuck themselves. My sympathy for Slaine from season 1 is all dried up, I can't wait for Inaho or Asseylum to give him a good beating of some sort.
not happening sir, i hate slaine with all what i have and so my legendary luck will make him live on with a happy end
but i really want to see how slaine fans will continue to back him after this episode...
Old 2015-02-28, 14:07   Link #24
Raziel1991

(12:01) Its a world inhabited by vulgar trash.

So Slaine is now as racist as the other counts?
Old 2015-02-28, 14:10   Link #25
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
not happening sir, i hate slaine with all what i have and so my legendary luck will make him live on with a happy end
but i really want to see how slaine fans will continue to back him after this episode...
If they have supportet poor poor Saline till now, I doubt that they will stop with that.

I just hope that he and many other Martians will get the punishment they deserve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel1991 View Post
(12:01) Its a world inhabited by vulgar trash.

So Slaine is now as racist as the other counts?
Well, doing everything to make this war continue and giving a fuck about the Terrans...
Not really hard to see where he stands...
Old 2015-02-28, 14:11   Link #26
setsunafseiei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidetoshi Nakata View Post
We learned that Slaine hates the earth and earthlings, a world inhabited by ordinary barbarians, the similarities with Bizon are increasingly clear, Slaine never called the lower class probres, which he never preucupou to visit, and ask your opinion and hate the Terrans, all your motivations, revolve around his obsession for the princess.
And the principal every episode, the arguments and allegations of Slaine fans comes desmoranando, and being denied, through the anime facts.
And now what excuse that User, who maintained that Slaine not hate the wrath Earthlings use.
We learned that Slaine hates the earth and earthlings, a world inhabited by ordinary barbarians, the similarities with Bizon are increasingly clear, Slaine never called the lower class probres, which he never preucupou to visit, and ask your opiniãos and hate the Terrans, all your motivations, revolve around his obsession for the princess.
And the main, every episode, the arguments and allegations of Slaine fans is falling apart, and being denied, through the anime facts.
He out of all people should have better perspective on how pointless the war to begin with . Granted he lived on earth before coming to mars and yes you could point out that the treatment he received before being a count was somewhat bad .But , it's not like he is treated like a slave .

I believe someone that have experience on two factions should be able to tell the difference what is right and what is wrong . I'm not sure why the hate for earthling even though he is a terran himself . This "I'm going to free mars from the upper class regime" is just plain bull . The only thing he care is just princess which is selfish , what about normal civilian on earth ? Just because they are born there doesn't mean they deserve to die

The tragic hero I got no choice but to do this . I just don't buy that , if i'm going to reference a character to him it would be none other than Paris prince of Troy . Coward , doesnt have honor , like to take cheapshot and ride on other people tailcoat .

Sorry , but Slaine is just dead to me .
Old 2015-02-28, 14:12   Link #27
endarion88

actualy i want slaine backstabbed by lem-hime (i never remember how her full name is written..) rather than begin punished by seylum, is the right end for him since he toyed with a poor girl feelings
Old 2015-02-28, 14:13   Link #28
Raziel1991

I am not sure how he even qualifies as a tragic hero. Slaine is at very best an anti-villain.
Old 2015-02-28, 14:15   Link #29
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

It looks like all of Slaine's chicken are going home to roost, but I'm worried that he'll wriggle out of it somehow.
Old 2015-02-28, 14:17   Link #30
Irenesharda

Quote:
I'm a Slaine fan, and yes he is still my favorite and I still love his character. No, I can admit that at this point he's taken a dark path and yes he's beginning to become what he hates. Yet, I also think that he isn't too far gone either. He's not doing this out of ambition or hatred really, he's doing what he thinks will make Asseylum happy. He knows that if he continues down this path, it won't end well for him, but he doesn't care, he's made peace with that now.

However, he's human and humans make mistakes. They start off on the right path, but the darker that path they are required to tread becomes, the larger the potential they they make stray or even fall off the path. Many are expecting Asseylum to condemn Slaine, but I say that that would make no difference to a man who is expecting it. It wouldn't do anything for a man who is already condemning himself.

Instead they have given us hint after hint that there are those who care about him who won't let him fall. Harklight, Eddelrittuo, and Asseylum all love Slaine, and Harklight and Eddelrittuo know what has been happening to him and where this has all been driving him to. They can act as a bridge for Asseylum, who has been out of the loop for 2 years. Lemrina might need to be saved from herself at this point. I can see her going completely to pieces and having to have someone, most likely Slaine save her from doing something drastic.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-02-28, 14:23   Link #31
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
actualy i rather want him backstabbed by lem-hime (i never remember how her full name is written..) rather than begin punished by seylum, is the right end for him since he toyed with a poor girl feelings
He betrayed so many people and toyed with their feelings...He is responsible for so many suffering that i hope he will not get away with something so easy like getting stabbed.

There must be some kind of tribunal, like the Nuremberg Trials, Slaine and other war criminals need to be put on.
Old 2015-02-28, 14:24   Link #32
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I'm loving this tug of war Inaho and Slaine are having. ASSEYLUM IS BACK ONCE AGAIN! SHE'S BAAAAAACK
Old 2015-02-28, 14:26   Link #33
monster

Some people seem to be feeling sorry for Lemrina, but while I can understand her situation, after watching this episode, I just realize that all of her sadness is of her own doing. She basically wanted to take something that she believed to belong to Asseylum, and when she doesn't get it, she's all depressed about it. I just can't feel sorry for her.
Old 2015-02-28, 14:31   Link #34
Raziel1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post

Well, doing everything to make this war continue and giving a fuck about the Terrans...
Not really hard to see where he stands...
Yeah, but I am not even sure what made him hate the Terrans so much in the first place.
Old 2015-02-28, 14:32   Link #35
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Heck Yeah Asseylum remembers! Didn't know Inaho entrusted the necklace to the that count. Good move Inaho.

I did not like Inaho feeling pain on his eye there. I get the feeling Inaho might meet a tragic end. I hope not.

Quote:
I'm a Slaine fan, and yes he is still my favorite and I still love his character. No, I can admit that at this point he's taken a dark path and yes he's beginning to become what he hates. Yet, I also think that he isn't too far gone either. He's not doing this out of ambition or hatred really, he's doing what he thinks will make Asseylum happy. He knows that if he continues down this path, it won't end well for him, but he doesn't care, he's made peace with that now.
If he's doing all this for Asseylum's sake then he doesn't know her very well

Quote:
However, he's human and humans make mistakes. They start off on the right path, but the darker that path they are required to tread becomes, the larger the potential they they make stray or even fall off the path. Many are expecting Asseylum to condemn Slaine, but I say that that would make no difference to a man who is expecting it. It wouldn't do anything for a man who is already condemning himself.
When that condemnation comes from the woman who he loves, the person who he based all his decision around then heck yeah it will make a difference. It would probably destroy him if Asseylum looks at him in horror. It might even set him further in a darker path.

Quote:
Instead they have given us hint after hint that there are those who care about him who won't let him fall. Harklight, Eddelrittuo, and Asseylum all love Slaine, and Harklight and Eddelrittuo know what has been happening to him and where this has all been driving him to. They can act as a bridge for Asseylum, who has been out of the loop for 2 years. Lemrina might need to be saved from herself at this point. I can see her going completely to pieces and having to have someone, most likely Slaine save her from doing something drastic.
Considering that Slaine's lies is the cause of her snapping then Slaine better do some fast talking if he wants to "save" her from doing something drastic.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2015-02-28, 14:33   Link #36
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel1991 View Post
Yeah, but I am not even sure what made him hate the Terrans so much in the first place.
the princess was thinking of inaho instead of him, end of the mistery
Old 2015-02-28, 14:34   Link #37
Fellen
*Insert user title here*

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Some people seem to be feeling sorry for Lemrina, but while I can understand her situation, after watching this episode, I just realize that all of her sadness is of her own doing. She basically wanted to take something that she believed to belong to Asseylum, and when she doesn't get it, she's all depressed about it. I just can't feel sorry for her.
No. She wanted to be loved. She wanted a place to belong to. It's not that she wanted to take away things from Asseylum, it's just that the person closest to giving her what she wanted was in Asseylum's possession (if you can call it that). If Slaine would have been obsessing over Harklight then Lemrina would probably try to take Slaine away from Harklight.
Old 2015-02-28, 14:36   Link #38
setsunafseiei

Quote:
the princess was thinking of inaho instead of him, end of the mistery
you dont hate the whole world just because of one broad
Old 2015-02-28, 14:38   Link #39
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Being NTR'ed does something to a person

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2015-02-28, 14:38   Link #40
endarion88

Quote:
normaly you also don't start an invasion for the princess who wanted peace...since he say he's doing it for her...