AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-09-16, 21:49   Link #27561
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickmc63 View Post
does anyone here own a mg sandrock. I just want to know if this kit needs a lot of shelf space for using dynamic poses
Based on:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K08WyklgLxg&hd=1

I would say that it doesn't need that much space. The Wing MG's are smaller than the typical MG size. Though I suspect those blades would need some space? Get an Action Base 1 and display it on that.
Old 2012-09-16, 21:51   Link #27562
FalsePrime

They don't even need that much space unless you want them hanging off his back.

Sandrock can cross pretty easily thanks to his arms, and you can stack everything on the shield in the Cross Crusher to keep things ot a minimum. Depending on the pose Sandrock could very well take up less room then the Heavyarms EW and his massive Gatling.

Also no offense meant to Nike, but Sandrock really is such a ground pounder and a he is so stable that using an action base on him really is a waste. Guy is a rock and even with the Cross Crusher you will be good with him on pretty much any flat surface.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 21:55   Link #27563
derrickmc63

ok thanks for the help, sandrock is one of my favorite designs in the wing series, along with heavyarms. since i have mg heavyarms i figured i might as well get sandrock
derrickmc63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 22:01   Link #27564
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
ok thanks for the help, sandrock is one of my favorite designs in the wing series, along with heavyarms. since i have mg heavyarms i figured i might as well get sandrock
Then you should get all the others.
Old 2012-09-16, 22:28   Link #27565
derrickmc63

i will get all of them but not at this time. Since there are others that i am waiting for and other that i want to get:
MG Buster Gundam
Age FX(if it gets the master grade)
MG Nu Gundam ver ka.
HG GM Sniper II
If i like the design of the MS then i will get the model kit.
derrickmc63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 23:00   Link #27566
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
does anyone here own a mg sandrock. I just want to know if this kit needs a lot of shelf space for using dynamic poses
If you hold on both hands or combine with the shield it won't take up a lot of space.
In fact most of my wing kits except (wing) stays on the ground
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 23:13   Link #27567
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

@derrickmc63
Like others already said, MG Sandrock is a pretty small suit compared to say Destiny MGs, so it won't take too much space. Also, it can do some neat poses where you don't need a lot of room for it, like these poses of mine:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-09-17, 02:19   Link #27568
Se7en Sabers

and what about a MG Victory V2 ?

The first one has been released since quiet a time but we never heard anything regarding the V2

Or at least, a Real Grade would be nice but the result would be a very small unit if the proportions are respected
Se7en Sabers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 02:29   Link #27569
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en Sabers View Post

The first one has been released since quiet a time but we never heard anything regarding the V2

Or at least, a Real Grade would be nice but the result would be a very small unit if the proportions are respected
I can't even imagine a RG V2 (if they make it like V1 MG). I mean, all those docking mechanism with all those small parts will be the very definition of "all hells break loose" . Heck, it looks like RG Zeta can't stand on its own two feet due to the (assumed) transformation mode .
Old 2012-09-17, 03:13   Link #27570
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en Sabers View Post

The latest news is that Bandai is perfecting it and I'm hoping they really do. But the point is, it's currently being made/planned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I can't even imagine a RG V2 (if they make it like V1 MG). I mean, all those docking mechanism with all those small parts will be the very definition of "all hells break loose" . Heck, it looks like RG Zeta can't stand on its own two feet due to the (assumed) transformation mode .
AGREED! Victory and V2 are very small MS. If they are made to RG then that would be chaos, LOL!

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 05:27   Link #27571
loon1688

HG Gundam Age-FX, i think is the last Gundam for AGE series....

loon1688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 06:14   Link #27572
casval cehack

Pretty good. Follow-up review of rrobbert184 showed the possibilities of a FX Burst mode pose and more, given the 14 plus C-funnel slots.
Old 2012-09-17, 06:27   Link #27573
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Your kit and photos look fantastic as always, loon! I really dig that FX and its bits effects.
Old 2012-09-17, 07:09   Link #27574
PzIVf3

Just found this. Awesome to the Philippines.

Toy company Bandai to build $9.5 million factory in Philippines

By Adam Westlake / September 3, 2012

Japan’s Bandai is set to invest 400 million Philippine Pesos (approx. 744 million yen/$9.5 million) in the construction of a new factory in Batangas. As the company behind Gundam action figures, Bandai will build the toy manufacturing facility within the 485-hectare LiMA Technology Center business park. Construction on the 10,000-square meter factory is scheduled to start this October, with operations hopefully starting within the next year.

Marcus Andre C. Ong, a marketing officer for LiMA, says the new facility will be used for manufacturing action figures, small toys that come in capsule vending machines, and other amusement items. Ong says that they are not yet able to reveal the plant’s output capacity, however all the products it does produce are for export only, with none to be used for domestic sales. That doesn’t sound very fair to action figure-collecting Gundam fans in the Philippines, does it?

The factory itself will be run by Bandai (Philippines), Inc., a new local subsidiary of the Japanese Bandai Namco Group. The Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) has declared the LiMA industrial park as a special economic zone, meaning companies there, which will include Bandai, can benefit from income tax holidays and exemption from duties and taxes on things like imported equipment.

http://japandailypress.com/toy-compa...ppines-0310983
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 07:40   Link #27575
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

I was thinking about getting the MG FA Unicorn Gundam, but I changed my mind now. I have the MG Unicorn OVA, and it's feet, arm and hand joints have become so loose, I had to put it away, before it falls over or something worse happens -.-
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 10:25   Link #27576
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
Just found this. Awesome to the Philippines.

Toy company Bandai to build $9.5 million factory in Philippines

By Adam Westlake / September 3, 2012

Japan’s Bandai is set to invest 400 million Philippine Pesos (approx. 744 million yen/$9.5 million) in the construction of a new factory in Batangas. As the company behind Gundam action figures, Bandai will build the toy manufacturing facility within the 485-hectare LiMA Technology Center business park. Construction on the 10,000-square meter factory is scheduled to start this October, with operations hopefully starting within the next year.

Marcus Andre C. Ong, a marketing officer for LiMA, says the new facility will be used for manufacturing action figures, small toys that come in capsule vending machines, and other amusement items. Ong says that they are not yet able to reveal the plant’s output capacity, however all the products it does produce are for export only, with none to be used for domestic sales. That doesn’t sound very fair to action figure-collecting Gundam fans in the Philippines, does it?

The factory itself will be run by Bandai (Philippines), Inc., a new local subsidiary of the Japanese Bandai Namco Group. The Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) has declared the LiMA industrial park as a special economic zone, meaning companies there, which will include Bandai, can benefit from income tax holidays and exemption from duties and taxes on things like imported equipment.

http://japandailypress.com/toy-compa...ppines-0310983

I haven't read it fully yet, but this caught my attention. Dang it!

Anyway, just made my wishlist (not a list of kits I want to be MGfied or PGfied, for now. Will add those to the list later)

http://redblondemean.wordpress.com/r...pla-checklist/

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 18:18   Link #27577
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/yshobbyblog/e/...3f305c2604c4cf

Combined Length of Cannon
1/100 25cm
Robot Tamashii 25cm  
MG 30cm