AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-07-19, 18:15   Link #41
Sasheks

Unless, as someone suggested in a previous tread, he has already sensed it and is just protecting Sasuke. Business as usual.
Old 2013-07-19, 19:48   Link #42
Hiking_Bear

I feel like Sarutobi is getting shown up by the other hokage. Hashirama is impressive as expected; Minato is sporting a 9-tails cloak and displaying feats of speed, and Tobirama in this latest chapter shows us an inventive Edo Tensei + Explosive Tags combo. Meanwhile, Sarutobi throws shuriken and is abruptly KO'd. I sure hope he steps up his game in the coming chapters.
Old 2013-07-19, 22:31   Link #43
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
I feel like Sarutobi is getting shown up by the other hokage. Hashirama is impressive as expected; Minato is sporting a 9-tails cloak and displaying feats of speed, and Tobirama in this latest chapter shows us an inventive Edo Tensei + Explosive Tags combo. Meanwhile, Sarutobi throws shuriken and is abruptly KO'd. I sure hope he steps up his game in the coming chapters.
Sarutobi has always seemed like the weakest Hokage out of all four for a long time now.
Old 2013-07-19, 22:46   Link #44
bonsobon

I wouldn't count out Sarutobi just yet. So far he's been the only one to have figured out some of Obito's new abilities just by throwing some shuriken. I'm sure he's got more up his sleeve.
bonsobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 00:18   Link #45
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
I am expecting the ZombieKages to be existing stage left soon. They have to pass the torch to Naruto. They also take all the dramatic tension out of this fight since they cannot be injured or killed. Where is the drama? I hope Madara's trump card is the way they depart. Minato has to leave since he has to give Naruto the other half of the Kyuubi chakra. Once the Hokages and Orochimaru arrive, the battlefield will be too crowed unless some cleaning is done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasheks View Post
Unless, as someone suggested in a previous tread, he has already sensed it and is just protecting Sasuke. Business as usual.
Or what Sasuke is planning isn't necessarily evil. Just his own twisted new found logic. Destroy the past. Build a future. Naruto has zero clue that he is part of that past. Interesting if Sasuke plans on killing the other rookies.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 16:09   Link #46
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsobon View Post
I wouldn't count out Sarutobi just yet. So far he's been the only one to have figured out some of Obito's new abilities just by throwing some shuriken. I'm sure he's got more up his sleeve.
I wonder if his analysis of 4 combined elements means that because of the incompleteness of the 10-tails Tobito cannot combine all 5 elements. All 5 elements combined might be what's needed to make the Sage's creation of all things ability. Or maybe without the power of all 5 elements he won't be able to do the infinite tsukiyomi so he fails? Or it just breaks down after some time, that would let us see the effects of it without ending the world. Now there are quite a lot of hints that this just an incomplete version of Madara's plan, it will break down eventually. If Tobito really had the power of the Sage then it would require a huge powerup on Naruto's and Sasuke's side that i think wouldn't be good for the plot. I mean sure they will have their powerups, but i wouldn't like if by the end of the war they become strong as the Sage, there wouldn't be too much room left for further development and a final story arc.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 21:57   Link #47
Sasheks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
I am expecting the ZombieKages to be existing stage left soon. They have to pass the torch to Naruto. They also take all the dramatic tension out of this fight since they cannot be injured or killed. Where is the drama? I hope Madara's trump card is the way they depart. Minato has to leave since he has to give Naruto the other half of the Kyuubi chakra. Once the Hokages and Orochimaru arrive, the battlefield will be too crowed unless some cleaning is done.

Or what Sasuke is planning isn't necessarily evil. Just his own twisted new found logic. Destroy the past. Build a future. Naruto has zero clue that he is part of that past. Interesting if Sasuke plans on killing the other rookies.
While it's true that evil is a point of view, surely Sasuke wanting to kill someone would be detected as bad intentions by Naruto.

Anyhow, it's likely this won't even be addressed in the manga...
Old 2013-07-21, 21:47   Link #48
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos2099 View Post
In a sense shouldn't Naruto sense Sasuke's evil since he can sense evil or negative emotion while in 9 tail mode,
i think he does sense it. we've seen naruto's face look skeptical of sasuke recently. he just doesn't want to say it verbally to everyone else. and like always, he won't give up hope on sasuke even if he does sense evil intentions from him

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsobon View Post
yea, but that's basically his primary ability. he's the professor hokage, so he's the one to figure out the minute details of the enemy's ability. the other hokages are the real powerhouses. moreso than sarutobi anyway. but yea, i dont think he's going anywhere until orochimaru gets back, so hopefully he will do more before that time
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 01:39   Link #49
Aleera the BlackRose

Hi. I haven't posted on a forum in years. That being said.

The plot has gotten epic. Im so game for Sasuke and Naruto working together. But Naruto is on cloud nine in the middle of battle with his "best friend" and so is, atm, oblivious to Sasuke having some alternate play here. After years of being super evil is he's just all of a sudden be Hokage? Cool? But even Sakura knows its not that simple. Its established there's some other motive to him. Which is expected. But what it is it?

Obito is hyper powerful and just going off the hook. Which is expected. But I think Sasuke is going to do something drastic soon.

I wish chapters were longer
Aleera the BlackRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 00:04   Link #50
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Aaand 640 is out!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion