AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2016-09-09, 12:29   Link #5481
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgaaf View Post
If you are so knowlegable, do you think you could enlighten me, I give examples from LN where we can see that Alice has crush on Kirito.
DragonOsman already posted some example. Her crush is pretty obvious. You'd have to be blind not to see it.
Old 2016-09-09, 12:32   Link #5482
Valgaaf

Ok. It seems it's useless to agrue with KiriAsu haters since they live in their own delusions. Here is the link I mentioned earlier. If anyone is interested in real things that happened in the matter of romantic relationship till end of volume 18, fell free to enter and read.

http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:55074

I hope that this explained everything.

Also, as for Alice, yes, she is Asuna's rival in swordmanship and being Kirto partner in fighting, but certainly not love rival.
Valgaaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-09, 12:36   Link #5483
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Also, as for Alice, yes, she is Asuna's rival in swordmanship and being Kirto partner in fighting, but certainly not love rival.
If that's what you want to believe, be my guest. But her crush is plenty obvious.
Old 2016-09-09, 12:38   Link #5484
Valgaaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
If that's what you want to believe, be my guest. But her crush is plenty obvious.
To clear the air let's say we have our own interpretations of some events. Of course no ill feelings between us, bro
Old 2016-09-09, 12:59   Link #5485
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Dude (or gal, whichever you are), take back what you said about me being a KiriAsu hater, please. I'm not a KiriAsu hater; in fact, I'm in full support of the pairing. My posts should already show as much, if you were to carefully read them. I'm only saying that I'd also be fine with bigamy between Kirito, Asuna and Alice.

Also, Alice does love Kirito. The thing I mentioned earlier shows it. And unless the spoiler I read once from the web novel version is false, after getting out of Underworld, Alice went to talk to Kirito's parents about whether she could marry him or not.

Edit: Okay, so the spoiler where Alice met Kirito's parents in the real world is false. But Volume 17 Chapter 20, at the part I mentioned earlier, does show that Alice loves Kirito.
Old 2016-09-09, 13:21   Link #5486
KnightShade

Sorry this isn't the wiki or r/sao, people are not going to pretend like the other female characters don't comprise a pseudo harem for the sake of propping kirito just because we follow SAO. have your view but dont force it on us.
Old 2016-09-09, 13:21   Link #5487
Valgaaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Dude (or gal, whichever you are), take back what you said about me being a KiriAsu hater, please. I'm not a KiriAsu hater; in fact, I'm in full support of the pairing. My posts should already show as much, if you were to carefully read them. I'm only saying that I'd also be fine with bigamy between Kirito, Asuna and Alice.

Also, Alice does love Kirito. The thing I mentioned earlier shows it. And unless the spoiler I read once from the web novel version is false, after getting out of Underworld, Alice went to talk to Kirito's parents about whether she could marry him or not.

Edit: Okay, so the spoiler where Alice met Kirito's parents in the real world is false. But Volume 17 Chapter 20, at the part I mentioned earlier, does show that Alice loves Kirito.
Ok, I if offended you by saying you are KiriAsu hater I am sorry. Maybe I misundetsood something - my bad. If the spoilers you are refering are from this forum written by Flere, then they are no false, but heavily biased. Please read the discussion sword art online wikia page I linked earlier and you understand what I mean

And I am male
Old 2016-09-09, 13:27   Link #5488
Valgaaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
Sorry this isn't the wiki or r/sao, people are not going to pretend like the other female characters don't comprise a pseudo harem for the sake of propping kirito just because we follow SAO. have your view but dont force it on us.
Are you maybe reffering to my posts? If so, I don't want to force my opinion on anyone. I am far from that. I only want to explain some things, because there seems to be much confusion about spoilers.

If this wasn't for me please ignore what I have written.
Old 2016-09-09, 19:48   Link #5489
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
http://dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-892487-0/

New Alternative volume but it's not Gun Gale anymore. Also has a different author and artist. Author is Watase Souichirou and artist is Ginta. Looking at the synopsis, it seems to be about the Sleeping Knights, Yuki's guild.
Nah, it takes place in the game "Asuka Empire", which is the game from "Sister's Prayer". Same game Yuuki and her sister played, but completely new cast.
Gsimenas from DreadfulDecoding is already translating it I think. (first two chapters were released in Dengeki Bunko Magazine already)

Quote:
And your evidence is?
People have already pointed it out, and you're just turning a blind eye to it for som strange convenience.
As has already been said, and like I mentioned on the wiki thread: Alice has shown a lot more affection for Kirito than just "admiration and loyalty".
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-09, 20:22   Link #5490
hamazura
whatever

any tl;dr of what happened after eugeo RIP? lost interest after best character died to power up kirito
Old 2016-09-09, 20:30   Link #5491
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageth View Post
Nah, it takes place in the game "Asuka Empire", which is the game from "Sister's Prayer". Same game Yuuki and her sister played, but completely new cast.
Gsimenas from DreadfulDecoding is already translating it I think. (first two chapters were released in Dengeki Bunko Magazine already)

People have already pointed it out, and you're just turning a blind eye to it for som strange convenience.
As has already been said, and like I mentioned on the wiki thread: Alice has shown a lot more affection for Kirito than just "admiration and loyalty".
as in LLenn and co? if so, count me back in!
Old 2016-09-09, 21:00   Link #5492
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

No, not LLenn and co.
Looks like a completely new cast.

Dunno if GGO will continue, but Clover's Regret is a completely different story
Old 2016-09-09, 21:29   Link #5493
KnightShade

oh... i'm open to the concept i guess?
Old 2016-09-13, 15:15   Link #5494
sbnz0r

Hey guys,I started the world of anime with YYH when I was a kid, now I am almost 29 I have been watching Naruto and Bleach for years and well now that they ended, I also like Fairy Tail very much but switched from anime and manga reader to anime only EN pref, so now I am on hiatus. but eventually I got convinced to watch One Piece and now it may have become my favorite, so here I was watching some AMVs, and I came across Sword Art Online, the amw was very interesting so I am asking the same now, what do you think about it I checked it out so it's from 2009 , is it worth trying? or what other anime do you recommend ? Best Regards.
sbnz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-15, 03:56   Link #5495
-Hikaru-
(´・ω・`)

Quote:
And your evidence is?
Spoiler for Volume 18 page 289:

I read the wiki link above, it strays off topic before long. What we are talking about here is whether or not Alice views Kirito romantically, and she does; whatever Kirito might feel toward Alice doesn't matter.

No one doubts the KiriAsu pair. Kirito x Asuna is already established as the end game pair from the start, and it's not going to change. It's true that Kawahara once said he would write an end where they got married. But not until everything is resolved, now that he's still uncertain about the future direction of SAO. You, or KiriAsu fans in general are just being insecure.

Quote:
Kawahara said that only 2% of her feelings for Kirito are special. The rest are loyalty and admiration.
Read my post on page page 272 regarding this. And don't take personal replies to fans from an author on twitter seriously. They won't state anything outright. That's heavily down to interpretation.

Last edited by -Hikaru-; 2016-09-16 at 11:05. Reason: typo
-Hikaru- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-22, 04:11   Link #5496
Aling11

Was it ever stated if while Asuna was asleep in SAO and ALO if Sugou did anything to Asuna's real body (kissing, rapey, etc.)? And what happened to the 400 year old Kirito clone that got copied from Alicization?
Aling11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-22, 13:28   Link #5497
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

It's doubtful Sugou did anything too extreme to Asuna's real body. Especially seeing as he would have been monitored. Kissing? Maybe. But according to his conversation with Asuna, he wanted to see her submit to him. He could take her by force, but he found more gratification in having her give herself to him, so he probably would have waited for her to be brainwashed before anything.
When Kirito popped up, his desire to have her submit was just overwritten by his desire to make Kirito suffer.

At least that's my head-canon. And I doubt Kawahara would actually have let Sugou do anything, anyways.

As for the Kirito clone... who knows?
Old 2016-09-22, 15:26   Link #5498
XFire
150% done

He never touched her. Sexually, anyway. That'd be kind of hard to cover up.

And the clone got copied into one of those soul matrix things by the guy who woke them up, along with the copy of Asuna.
Old 2016-10-22, 06:00   Link #5499
-Hikaru-
(´・ω・`)

Kawahara just updated 2 new Cradle of the Moon chapters on his website wordgear. After 7 years.

http://wordgear.x0.com/novel/novelcg....cgi?mode=list
-Hikaru- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-30, 21:04   Link #5500
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

I am new to the Forum I hope not to be a nuisance .

I have to admit that I'm a big fan of SAO, recently is one of the LN more entertaining that I have seen and Reki script is amazing, I just got abreast with the LN (also including with another creation of Reki, Accel world), currently the arcs that more I liked are "Aincrad" and "Alicization" both arches are too good , although the arc of "Phantom Bullet" not is bad.

Something that I loved was the crossover of SAO and Accel World which was a SS story of the fight of Kirito vs Silver Crow (this fight was the best, although the result was somewhat predictable, after all Reki was not going to put a very obvious result). I hope carry me well with everyone .

Tags
action, harem, kirito, non-harem, possible harem, romance, shounen, tragedy, virtual reality