AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-28, 20:37   Link #1441
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuankai View Post
Well it gives a lot of EXP I know,but I don't think it gives that much for weapon mastery,which I actually need lots more to get my Suina to rank M for her ulti. weapon >_>
Kind of hard to actually try and use her in real battle against level 80/90+,she has too low of a def. to actually win some...

I guess I'll have to find some map that spawns alot of monsters and wont hit alot on low def. characters...
Suina has the worst stat gains all around. Most people agree that she stops being useful around level 35-40 of your first playthrough, and is completely worthless in NG+.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 20:43   Link #1442
Chuankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Suina has the worst stat gains all around. Most people agree that she stops being useful around level 35-40 of your first playthrough, and is completely worthless in NG+.
I'll agree with that alright,but is there any other maps? For example,like,for Crayl or Crayanne?
I'm really trying to get Crayanne up and get her ulti. weap equipped if possible since she has double action and some heal to top it off...
A pity she's a full earth-user,though.

Also...
Did anyone finish Isolated Path(Yuidora mine level 75 map req. Suina,Crayl,Uya and Aht to enter)?
I'm planning on getting that done,only for the prizes,if there's any that is.
Chuankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 20:58   Link #1443
Xacual

Quote:
I'll agree with that alright,but is there any other maps? For example,like,for Crayl or Crayanne?
I'm really trying to get Crayanne up and get her ulti. weap equipped if possible since she has double action and some heal to top it off...
A pity she's a full earth-user,though.

Also...
Did anyone finish Isolated Path(Yuidora mine level 75 map req. Suina,Crayl,Uya and Aht to enter)?
I'm planning on getting that done,only for the prizes,if there's any that is.
That's the second of a series of maps that requires certain characters to fight stuff almost always that they are weak against. First one was Wil and the heroines. For that one just have Suina use whatever that orb is that gives particle shock, uya should have an earth fang to use as well. Crayl is kind of hard since the monsters have projectile defense, use a good bow and if you can a melee bow, like edel swordbow or something. You should be able to attack normally at 1 range and do decent damage but you'll want to be able to counter attack when it attacks you in melee next turn. For Aht I just used flame weapons, it was surprisingly easy.

The worst of those levels for me was the one with Sharty and Paraskevas. The things Sharty has to fight are holy nuking angels with undress 2 or 3. Paraskevas has to fight earth dragons which yeah isn't fun.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-04-28, 21:09   Link #1444
Chuankai

Quote:
That's the second of a series of maps that requires certain characters to fight stuff almost always that they are weak against. First one was Wil and the heroines. For that one just have Suina use whatever that orb is that gives particle shock, uya should have an earth fang to use as well. Crayl is kind of hard since the monsters have projectile defense, use a good bow and if you can a melee bow, like edel swordbow or something. You should be able to attack normally at 1 range and do decent damage but you'll want to be able to counter attack when it attacks you in melee next turn. For Aht I just used flame weapons, it was surprisingly easy.

The worst of those levels for me was the one with Sharty and Paraskevas. The things Sharty has to fight are holy nuking angels with undress 2 or 3. Paraskevas has to fight earth dragons which yeah isn't fun.
What,really?
Here I was thinking the first map was easy...
Only the fight for Wil was hard,at pretty "low" levels,somewhere like 70.
Others was pretty easy if you had the special clothes' skill...
Emelita could shoot at 5 range with her Sonic Scream skill which was pratically giving her full hp at the end,since no one even hit her.

Well,I guess I'll probably do the series of dungeons at my 4th play,since I don't have the swordbow.

Going to finish all my gauntlet stuff now before I start a new game and get the scenes back.
(I messed with the save files and before I knew it the game overwritten something... That turned my save files into nameless saves and the scene,replays and so on completely went blank >_> Never mess with save files ._.)
Old 2012-04-28, 21:13   Link #1445
Xacual

Quote:
What,really?
Here I was thinking the first map was easy...
Only the fight for Wil was hard,at pretty "low" levels,somewhere like 70.
Others was pretty easy if you had the special clothes' skill...
Emelita could shoot at 5 range with her Sonic Scream skill which was pratically giving her full hp at the end,since no one even hit her.

Well,I guess I'll probably do the series of dungeons at my 4th play,since I don't have the swordbow.
You don't have a morphbow either? That's a melee bow, and yes I know the heroine + Wil one is easy, I meant the ones after that.

Old 2012-04-28, 21:16   Link #1446
Chuankai

Quote:
You don't have a morphbow either? That's a melee bow, and yes I know the heroine + Wil one is easy, I meant the ones after that.
Nope,how do you even get them in the first place?
Just a note,I didn't do Servalwi's route yet.
Yes,even after 3 games...
Old 2012-04-28, 21:43   Link #1447
Xacual

It's morphed from just about any of the low level bows. Did you never make them? It's a decently high morph chance.

Old 2012-04-28, 23:59   Link #1448
Wigwams

suina has her ice blades which is for melee. you would need to mana pots alot, but she can easy melee farm using that skill.

also for the sharty/parsakevas dungeon. for me only parsakevas was hard, i had to reload spam praying for procs like intimidate/block/pierce and other shiz to happen.

for sharty i just gave her the holy resist necklace and its mutated version. that made the fight very easy, sharty has rolling darkness which is good vs her holy foe.
Old 2012-04-29, 01:06   Link #1449
Chuankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
suina has her ice blades which is for melee. you would need to mana pots alot, but she can easy melee farm using that skill.

also for the sharty/parsakevas dungeon. for me only parsakevas was hard, i had to reload spam praying for procs like intimidate/block/pierce and other shiz to happen.

for sharty i just gave her the holy resist necklace and its mutated version. that made the fight very easy, sharty has rolling darkness which is good vs her holy foe.
A pity with her con the map I normally "train" at for weapon mastery or weap. levels would kill her.
Imagine somewhere along 10 -20 gobles hitting her with triple slash.
... Ohmygod >_>
EDIT :
Oh yes and,if you are reloading and trying to get stuff like block/pierce and stuff to happen,take note that it probably not going to happen if you are trying that against a monster over and over again.
I've noticed that even after you reload the 100th time the specials are the same,for example criting on 3rd hit or anything.
-
Well if you are finding a place to get weapon mastery up,or kills up(Wil,500kills quest),or just finding a place to level weapon fast...(Although most people here probably don't need it)
Try Demonic Banquet at Yuidora mine,just wait at the base and skip like 2-3 turns.
After that just skip turns and kill when they attack.
Pretty lot of monsters in 1 turn,so be sure they can tank at least 5.
You'll get kills pretty fast and same thing with weapon mastery,or weapon levels,since theres so many monsters afterall.
Saves time waiting at a portal for something to popup or walk around fighting monsters.
They can't charm or do anything so that's a good point but they have Shield 3.
Old 2012-04-29, 01:38   Link #1450
Wigwams

do it in "untoachable cage" like this:
Spoiler for details:

also you need to add skip turn in the reload process to get a different battle outcome (though i noticed changing equipment does the trick too).

Last edited by Wigwams; 2012-04-29 at 02:08.
Wigwams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 01:59   Link #1451
Chuankai

Quote:
do it in "untoachable cage" like this:
Spoiler for details:

also you need to add skip turn in the reload process to get a different battle outcome (though i noticed changing equipment does the trick too).
Thanks,working great now
Also...
Do anyone here knows how to get Gladiator ring?
Needing for Kitchen knife... Trying to get it before I finish my storyline and go straight for another game,this time to get their stats up...

Oh and,the code was wrong...
They provided a code for posting the picture on forums,at that website
Scroll down and click "Show codes"
Old 2012-04-29, 03:16   Link #1452
Truepower

If I remember correctly, it's in one of the Yuela's route's maps, Blitz Moors in Kania Wastelands being the prime candidate.
Truepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 08:20   Link #1453
Arha

I found the Paraskevas and Sharty areas easy. Paraskevas was hitting rather hard with his range attacks and a Fairy Hammer while Roiling Darkness and Bloodsuck made the angels fairly easy. The one that was a real pain for me on that map was Melodiana. She was my highest level character there apart from Wil at the time but she still got her ass kicked. I think I had to give her the reflect I item to win.

Then again, by the time I did these maps I generally had pretty awesome weapons from doing dungeons.

Personally, I'd recommend that. I gave Crayl a melee bow and loaded Suina up with earth resist items and it was a pretty easy map.

Are you Gladiator Ring comes from Yuela's route? I just did her route and didn't get one.

Edit: Ah, so it is in that Blitz Moors map. Good thing I hadn't saved over any files from before setting out for the final area.

Last edited by Arha; 2012-04-29 at 08:31.
Arha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 10:59   Link #1454
Wigwams

for melo's just give her int spear, resist dark necklaces. for skills activate exorcist, magic resist, pierce and sunlight burst. that did the trick for me.

just did valkyrie falls, my god these omni attacks hurt so much. my high physical resistances are effin useless.
Old 2012-04-29, 13:53   Link #1455
Chuankai

Oh great now I have to do a whole game for another glad. ring?
Old 2012-04-29, 17:29   Link #1456
Wigwams

Quote:
Oh great now I have to do a whole game for another glad. ring?
i do believe once you fully "trained" your ring, it will be available for synthesis. so just use the ring you got and give it XP.
Old 2012-04-29, 19:16   Link #1457
Chuankai

Quote:
i do believe once you fully "trained" your ring, it will be available for synthesis. so just use the ring you got and give it XP.
Yeah,just found that out from a friend of mine who is playing too.
Thanks,anyways.
Old 2012-05-01, 09:53   Link #1458
Wigwams

can someone kindly post a screenshot of his fully explore advent bay map?
i cant find what gray area im missing.

i noticed this:
Mylen - Magician Mask: Pale Rider (only 2, no spawn)

i havent seen any pale riders, so i guess its the area where these guys are hanging out.
Old 2012-05-01, 11:10   Link #1459
Truepower

The two Pale Riders can be accessed by the two teleporters near the bottom of the map.
Truepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 11:26   Link #1460
Wigwams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truepower View Post
The two Pale Riders can be accessed by the two teleporters near the bottom of the map.
thanks a bunch. the portals in the mid area simply teleport you between those 2, so i assumed the bottom portals were the same...

Tags
eushully