AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-01, 10:11   Link #261
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
There are some cases where the cover girl doesn't end with the Main Character. One such manga happens to be Mahou Sensei Negima!
There are some cases like that but you can count them on fingers of one or maybe two hands. Compared to vast sea of linear romances its rare.
Hmmm I heard that MSN ended in open ending like *axe ending* where it was a harem. Dunno as I gave up reading it around halfway.
Old 2012-06-01, 10:20   Link #262
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

The thing that is really interesting is that there are two girls who happened to make a promise with a guy 10 years ago. The girls each receive a key, base on the information and evidence of the Manga. Raku is the guy in Chitoge's diary and the guy who she made the promise to. Raku had a flashback with Onodera, he pictured a small girl right by him. The little girl isn't Chitoge, she still wore that big ribbon on her head back then while this girl lets her hair down. What are the chances that Raku made a promise with these two girls.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 10:48   Link #263
Xaturas

Quote:
The thing that is really interesting is that there are two girls who happened to make a promise with a guy 10 years ago. The girls each receive a key, base on the information and evidence of the Manga. Raku is the guy in Chitoge's diary and the guy who she made the promise to. Raku had a flashback with Onodera, he pictured a small girl right by him. The little girl isn't Chitoge, she still wore that big ribbon on her head back then while this girl lets her hair down. What are the chances that Raku made a promise with these two girls.
Dude read the manga again.
Onodera promise was probably at the spot they are now.

Chitoge promise was at first chapter.

Zaxia in love in first chapter was wrongly translated it should be Zawsze in love. It is explained by translators notes in chapter titled Zawsze in love.
Chitoge and Raku made a promise at first ep and her key is for his locker, like it or not. Trough manga you have Raku dreaming about it, in one of those dreams she clearly says Zawsze in love. Then in chapter with same title she remembers about that boy promise and say the same thing.

I don't want to diss your shipping but unless you read manga wrong its obvious that Chitoge and Raku made that promise at chapter 1.
Thing is we don't know what he promised to Onodera and why she does have a key, when it wasn't her who gave the locker.

There is only 1 possible way to work out your shipping.
Manga will go twist o twist and it turns out that both girls were with Raku at that time, and that both girls were at giving the locker. And thing inside locker is a piece of paper which will tell "When we get older and open that locker, Raku will choose one of us as his wife".
Only that one particular case would work for Onodera to have anything to do with Chitoge locker. Otherwise her promise is completely different, like someone mentioned it can be anything like a promise to buy some crayons.
Old 2012-06-01, 11:01   Link #264
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I did read the whole thing, the whole thing is a little confusing to me. I am sure that I read it right, most likely there will be a twist. This author puts in a some funny twists in this story. Especially with the body guard girl.
Old 2012-06-01, 11:13   Link #265
konart

Quote:
There are some cases where the cover girl doesn't end with the Main Character. One such manga happens to be Mahou Sensei Negima!
Different genre
Old 2012-06-01, 11:20   Link #266
Xaturas

Quote:
I did read the whole thing, the whole thing is a little confusing to me. I am sure that I read it right, most likely there will be a twist. This author puts in a some funny twists in this story. Especially with the body guard girl.
Dunno about you but I read whole thing yesterday so I'm 100% sure that my version is right.
Old 2012-06-01, 11:30   Link #267
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

We could argue both ways here, Chitoge promise was discovered. We got Chitoge's back story now we need to see Onodera. This is the start of a major arc in this Manga, I wonder what would we see.
Old 2012-06-01, 13:50   Link #268
Shadow5YA

It's possible that Raku made two different promises. There's no indication that Chitoge has part of the key/locket set, so the promise with her may be verbal only.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 14:26   Link #269
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
It's possible that Raku made two different promises. There's no indication that Chitoge has part of the key/locket set, so the promise with her may be verbal only.
Proof is there *in your face* shown in the manga. But you guys can deceive yourself as much as you want. As for me I'm not shipping anyone just I got used to the usual Romance Promise plots in mangas/animes and all of them most of the time follow the same pattern.
Old 2012-06-01, 14:45   Link #270
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
the blurred face flashback is a classic cliché that sometimes even has a different hairstyle than the person in question had in their own memories
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 16:13   Link #271
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Well, it's more like the main character ends up with no one at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
That's more than probable.
Old 2012-06-02, 19:13   Link #272
Valky
Radioactive

lol, it fits her to a tee.
Old 2012-06-03, 09:32   Link #273
reccaryu

I wonder if its like the Love Hina Scenario.

You made a promise to 2 girls but combined them in your childhood memories!

It would be funny if there are 2 lockets (he finds another on cleaning his old belongings or something later?)
reccaryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 19:37   Link #274
EagleBlue

Chapter 26 is interesting.
EagleBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 19:43   Link #275
Xaturas

26 was released long time ago. Ch 28 just got released but I didn't read it yet.
Ok jumped fast trough ch28 as I watch E3 livestream.

Hmmm wonder why translators reveresed to zaxia in love when it was zawsze in love.

Next chapter will probably clear more stuff even though I'm 100% sure that marriage promise was not with Onodera.
Old 2012-06-06, 19:50   Link #276
Shadow5YA

Chitoge has grown quite a bit. She took Raku's gift extremely well.

Can someone tell me what the phrase is supposed to be? The translation in a previous chapter had it as "zawze in love", but this chapter had it as "zaxia in love".
Old 2012-06-06, 19:55   Link #277
amasposu

It roughly means Forever in Love.
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 20:01   Link #278
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisui View Post
It roughly means Forever in Love.
No, I mean the phrase in its original language.
Old 2012-06-06, 20:17   Link #279
Johnny
Working the bags...

Hmm, Raku handing out love advice when even he doesn't have the balls to confess himself. Ah well at least Tsugumi was adorable blushing like crazy...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 21:03   Link #280
DarkRaven
GOD

can't wait for chap 29 the raws should be out in a few days ..
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life