AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-29, 20:50   Link #1241
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Well yeah Reaper it was a bit of a mess but not too much
Whenevr anybody gets a reliable source plz help us lesser mortals out
Old 2012-05-29, 20:53   Link #1242
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

As long as it is accurate for the most part, I will read it. Hope we get the translations keep coming, been dormant for 2 weeks.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 21:38   Link #1243
Valky
Radioactive

We have update. v05 chapter 02.
Old 2012-05-29, 21:54   Link #1244
whitecloud

wooh thanks.....more please...(just like drug addict)hehe
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 22:13   Link #1245
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Well, the things that could go wrong with Chinese spoilers are that
1. The one posting them in AS Forums stumbled on a speculation thread.
2. The Chinese guy has difficulties in Japanese.
3. The English-speaking guy misunderstood the Chinese.
4. Dude in Chinese forums was trolling.
1 and 3 are the most likely.
4 is possible and hilarious
Spoiler:
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 23:33   Link #1246
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
To add to Log explanation he is also an eccentric, great love for acting and drama, he never take off the mask, and his powers are Artemis's Arrows and Metamorphosis gained from an South American God.
Godou said to Yuri that not all Campiones were like Voban (insane) but I have to say almost all them have some crazy eccentric hobbie. I wonder what is wrong in the head of the chines campione.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 01:03   Link #1247
Nihgthawk

@Kadi I know you are skipping volume 3 because it is a prequel but who is translating vol 4 because there has not been an update since the 6th of May. Thanks for the latest chapter in vol 5 btw.

Last edited by Nihgthawk; 2012-05-30 at 01:17.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 01:05   Link #1248
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness

I love trolls so I'm fine with it xD
Salvatore is a troll ya know?
PCheshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 06:18   Link #1249
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
@Kadi I know you are skipping volume 3 because it is a prequel but who is translating vol 4 because there has not been an update since the 6th of May. Thanks for the latest chapter in vol 5 btw.
Aorii wanted to do it, but then real life happened, so he said someone else can take over, until he's free or until the end.
V3 is not skipped, Sana is working on it.
zzhk... said he/she wanted to go on with 5, taking over from "her", but right now he/she has got some other business... which may or may not be D3. Or reading the later volumes of Campione. Once he/she is back, he/she might start on V5 as he/she said or take over V4 from Aorii.
In the meantime I will work on SS1 and V8C1+2 which are basically short stories, too... (damn you all, how did you even get me to translate?)
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 08:18   Link #1250
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Aorii wanted to do it, but then real life happened, so he said someone else can take over, until he's free or until the end.
V3 is not skipped, Sana is working on it.
zzhk... said he/she wanted to go on with 5, taking over from "her", but right now he/she has got some other business... which may or may not be D3. Or reading the later volumes of Campione. Once he/she is back, he/she might start on V5 as he/she said or take over V4 from Aorii.
In the meantime I will work on SS1 and V8C1+2 which are basically short stories, too... (damn you all, how did you even get me to translate?)
lol diablo reference
you know want to
Old 2012-05-30, 09:21   Link #1251
Kadi
知識の探求者

Well, I don't have a computer it would run on, so thinking about it is futile. That bold line just expresses my hatred for translating in general.
Old 2012-05-30, 09:52   Link #1252
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Translating itself is quite tiring work. Reading scripts other than english give me quite a headache already
Old 2012-05-30, 18:26   Link #1253
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
ahahahhahaha but id rather have Erica over Rias.

:P

She's always understands, always playfully aggressive, and Godou even fears her the most out of his harem. :P
rias over erica rias is better in red and has bigger breasts
Old 2012-05-30, 22:51   Link #1254
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
rias over erica rias is better in red and has bigger breasts
I'd want both
Old 2012-05-31, 07:33   Link #1255
Clue
nMe

I would take Erica and Akeno as lovers since they have much stronger and intriguing personalities, while Yuri and Rias can simply be my wives.

I'm just saying that being with Erica/Akeno would never get boring nor repetitive...
Old 2012-05-31, 08:45   Link #1256
whitecloud

rias is still somewhat understanding of harem erica...if godou didnt chose erica godou will be killed...she said so..
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 09:56   Link #1257
Kadi
知識の探求者

Sakuya > all. Wait, no, Sakuya < all. Just leave Sakuya to me... right, that's the way! Just ignore her... (Little sisters who say Nii-san forever! And ever! And evereverever!)

By the way, translation of SS1 is around 90% right now. I'll try to get it finished today. Then we only need to wait for editing... which may or may not take a while. Anyway, the day's still long, so if I get in the mood, I might finish one of the most badass scenes in all the novels today, too (and post it without 2nd party editing)... Hint: The scene I talk about includes lances. Or spears. Japanese isn't really clear in that regard...
Old 2012-05-31, 09:59   Link #1258
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Thank you Kadi, really a big help. I can't wait to read the part where Luo went all Dere Dere on Godou. As a matter of fact I want to read the harem's reaction at that moment. Even Erica was getting worried, also what is with the big flowers?
Old 2012-05-31, 10:12   Link #1259
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Thank you Kadi, really a big help. I can't wait to read the part where Luo went all Dere Dere on Godou. As a matter of fact I want to read the harem's reaction at that moment. Even Erica was getting worried, also what is with the big flowers?
Well, it isn't surprising she'd be worried. Luo could break Erica at her strongest over her knee in half a second, and from the spoilers she has about the same number of social weaknesses as Ena: zero. Also, she's a Campione, so she has a connection to Godou that Erica doesn't.
Old 2012-05-31, 10:27   Link #1260
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Make sense, so what are the big flowers for? This author is really pushing Luo to be in the harem, outside from Doni. Luo has more interaction with Godou than all the Campiones!

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem